Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 07/11/2017 - 11 PM PST]

Options
kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Happy FREE SLURPEE DAY! Hope you got one today!

Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have a patch, no notes this time!

*Tentative Duration*
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.

*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Discussion :

You like Chickens? We like Chickens! Have ALL the chicken related things!

lzfqa659p61l.png

olktbxjnj3yz.png

ecwe95gaat25.png

Discuss!
Tagged:

Comments

• mysttsym
    mysttsym Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    Faction Icon update please........
    The fash is horrid
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    That fashion better be coming in the patch or Ima get mad. I've now seen it so know its in the codes and you have no reason to not not put it in game >:D
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    I am a sucker for two things. Hats, and animal fashion. *squees*
    Also, chicken fashion weapons? *squees intensify*
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • tehpeach
    tehpeach Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    Those chicken house slippers are tooooo frickin adorable!! *runs to wal mart to find some for real life*.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    @mysttsym Let me know if they didn't show up for you after maintenance! I'll check in with Customer Support at that point and see if we can get those sped along!

@valdisman *hides* They won't be in tonight's patch, but these items will be coming Soon(TM) They're actually in our upcoming content update! Been spoiling a few things over the past few weeks - more to come!
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Options
    @mysttsym Let me know if they didn't show up for you after maintenance! I'll check in with Customer Support at that point and see if we can get those sped along!

@valdisman *hides* They won't be in tonight's patch, but these items will be coming Soon(TM) They're actually in our upcoming content update! Been spoiling a few things over the past few weeks - more to come!

@kalystconquerer#0876 Hi I've been trying to have you reply to this thread for a few months now please take a moment and review the following thread:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1207143/pwi-client-character-limit-increase-required​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • metamorphasis
    metamorphasis Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    Can we increase our friends list limit?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    @tek1nig Bizarre! I assumed that the chat box limit was actually cut to that prior to Elysium...maybe my memory is a bit faded around that time.

That being said, this is probably something that can't be passed into our upcoming content update. I'll run this by the CN devs/ PMs there to see what we're able to do in an email tonight and see what they say.

• mysttsym
    Options

@kalystconquerer#0876 still nothing....it's been over a month, Submitted it on June 4th. I mailed them last week they say it only takes a few maintenance , another told me oh it should be there now another time someone said there isn't a set time but it's in the process of being added to the server. I don't know about any other server, but some of us on TidesWell have been waiting for WEEKS/MONTHS to get our icons....then they tell us well hey, send it in again. So that pushes the wait time even further. Like what in the world is going on. This is the only game that i have played where it takes so long to get an icon. How can I send you a personal message?
  • metamorphasis
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Congratulations PWI, you have broken the game. Currently on Twilight Temple, with this update all variations of FS, UP and DH are broken and do not open. In addition active stones do not open. That is a lot of mats , coin, cards that people will miss due to this epic fail of an update. Does no one check anything? Or is it only important that keys are back in boutique and there are new packs to open? GG. I would demand all sorts of things, but we all know nothing PW will ever do will cover what has been missed...good job.

Edit: Including Starshift.
    Post edited by metamorphasis on
  • sinchalla
    sinchalla Posts: 58 Arc User
    Options
    DFSP and JFSP dont open either same with DH/UP on Etherblade
  • sinchalla
    sinchalla Posts: 58 Arc User
    Options
    Also for 2 months, i've beenw waiting for ' Snitches ' to get their fac icon, i know MoonMoon has been as well.. Etherblade server,,
  • olzidon
    olzidon Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    DH seems to work , npcs are there and i can start every mode i want. (Dawnglory)
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    Options
    Off Topic what happened to egg smiles being re-released??
    The only GOP
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    Options
    UP is broken - cant pass reflection path coz it doesn't summon "adds"
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    any fix on this?
  • mysttsym
    Options
    sinchalla wrote: »
    Also for 2 months, i've beenw waiting for ' Snitches ' to get their fac icon, i know MoonMoon has been as well.. Etherblade server,,

So it's not only our server then :(
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Bush in AEU is broken. After putting in the mats on gather the mats it doesn't update mats entered in and can't get to next part of quest. Twins worked fine.
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    Options
    There is a evetn quest at General summer, but it ask to check Littlefoot npc in south Archo, but no npc at the loc. (checked other loc of Littlefoot in the Village of Dreaming Cloud, but no quest on it)
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 I haven't done anything myself yet so I can't say from personal experience but based on world chats on Tideswell it seems like there are a bunch of instances broken (like those mentioned above) after the patch
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    I dont even know how you break everything like this, kudos on taking incompetence to whole another level.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Options
    456326Ayoye.jpg

It was all planned :p
  • metamorphasis
    Options
    Any updates from GMs?
  • shimarra
    Options
    They did maint, broke the game and went to bed. Why doesn't staff test patches?
  • metamorphasis
    edited July 2017
    Options
    shimarra wrote: »

They sent out a patch and approximately an hour later turned on servers. Means they did test *some things*...I suspect they checked that the boutique works and that's pretty much it.

• waliya#9518
    waliya#9518 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Qsm is also broken.
  • shimarra
    Options

They sent out a patch and approximately an hour later turned on servers. Means they did test *some things*...I suspect they checked that the boutique works and that's pretty much it.

That doesn't mean "testing".
  • metamorphasis
    Options

That doesn't mean "testing".

True, it doesn't mean anything...For all I know they could have sent out the patch, went to laugh about it at the bar and came back an hour later to turn on the servers and say "oops we forgot"..who knows really.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    @metamorphasis Actually no, I run checks, China does theirs I head to bed. Checks don't just involve boutique checks it's actually a myriad of things - we used to have a lot longer list, but some of those duties are passed to China. I feel like we've talked about this before, but we check things like item send tool, do disbursements for any characters that need them (due to game bugs, contests promos etc.) spawn NPCs, and CN handles the nitty gritty stuff like character creation, basic functionality etc.

And now I'm back in the office because of a Network Maintenance. So...forgive me for the short sounding reply but I'm not operating on full sleep. I don't "go to the bar", because I drive myself to and from work for maint.

General - so what's this about instances not being open? I'm seeing DH, UP and FLS - what is the error you're getting? If this is a more widespread issue, I'll need to send off an email about it and see if we can get a fix.

@tek1nig So I got an email back - looks like that character limit can be updated and doesn't (?) sound like it needs a patch. I could be wrong so I'll poke for more details on what they exactly mean by "we just need to update x thing in the client" (paraphrasing)

Is 120 characters long enough?
This discussion has been closed.