[Event] May Community Login Event (Final Update - 149,336 Hours)

Options

Comments

• robrobrob4
    robrobrob4 Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    China probly said we cant have this too. To bad so sad.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Numbers will be updated on Tuesday next week, since we have or Memorial Day holiday!

Have fun over the weekend everyone! :)
  • srgtwolf
    srgtwolf Posts: 18 Arc User
    Options
    now that its tuesday, everyone will be clamoring for the newest codes. as a pre-emptive measure, back off you greedy freaks. remember that the office is 3 hours behind the East Coast, and it takes time to get final numbers. Dont be surprised if the number update comes out after maintenance.

3d2b5516f8bc0c207a2fa0ebb3c9e6db.jpg
  • sunlightfalls
    sunlightfalls Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    IDK, The lack of comments wondering when there would be an update and seeing that the last update was 8 days ago, I think most people stopped expecting anything that we were promised to actually happen.
  • slicer6
    slicer6 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    IDK, The lack of comments wondering when there would be an update and seeing that the last update was 8 days ago, I think most people stopped expecting anything that we were promised to actually happen.
    this is true for me lol i just wait and ignore what they say

• robrobrob4
    robrobrob4 Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    there is a major conspiracy theory been spread around that china has decided to stop these promos. They are worth $2300+ so china doesn't want them for us anymore
  • slicer6
    slicer6 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    robrobrob4 wrote: »
    there is a major conspiracy theory been spread around that china has decided to stop these promos. They are worth $2300+ so china doesn't want them for us anymore

you got into some of that good **** didnt you

• forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options
    robrobrob4 wrote: »

The promo you are talking about and this log-in giveaway are two different things. We will still get the codes, just need to be patient and wait for the results.
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • taliban#3445
    taliban#3445 Posts: 41 Arc User
    Options
    code?
  • tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    Options
    god#3790 wrote: »
    code?

Damn god, at least you should know it. Not being on time is a dogmatic law of PWE ["soon" (TM)].
    It's like a divine mandate, their whole existence would be in jeopardy if they would knock over their own dogma.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    An update and two NEW shiny codes!

Please keep in mind that these codes are limited ONE redeem per account and all items arrive bound to your character! We have been experiencing some intermittent problems with our backend services, so if you do receive any errors or you are unable to redeem these right away, please be sure to try again after waiting a bit!

75 000 Hours

x1 Elysium Gift Pack III
    x1 20 Event Gold Ticket
    x1 Major Homestead Supply Bag
    x1 Nebula Dust Orb

UNLOCKED!
    Code : IrWZPXV3
    Expiration Date : 6/17/2017

**All items are bound to account and limited one redeem per account so redeem this code wisely! Please leave enough space in your mailbox when redeeming codes

110 000 Hours

x1 Good Luck Pack Ticket
    x1 War Avatar Pack S
    x2 Nebula Dust Orb
    x1 Primordial Blood

UNLOCKED!
    Code : tPJlB3AU
    Expiration Date : 6/17/2017

**All items are bound to account and limited one redeem per account so redeem this code wisely! Please leave enough space in your mailbox when redeeming codes
  • shade0#4204
    shade0#4204 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Good luck pack ticket isn't working for me. In quest list, but says "not enough bag slots."
  • wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Options
    N
    Good luck pack ticket isn't working for me. In quest list, but says "not enough bag slots."

Need 20+ free slots in inventory, items will appear when you do.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Options
    /
  • shade0#4204
    shade0#4204 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Once I cleared the space pack went off. Thank you.
  • srgtwolf
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Thanks for the codes, and being so active in the forums.

• thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    Options
    so did we hit the last one or not since time has run out?
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    sorry im the only one that hit the mark so im only one that gets private code in e-mail rest of you all better luck next time ha ha ha
  • srgtwolf
    Options
    I too am curious if the count was released for the two codes at time of counting or if it included the hours up to the end of the month...

• taliban#3445
    edited June 2017
    Options
    wednesday..
  • taliban#3445
    Options
    me waiting for code be like *prayin for mistress of night* <3
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    Options
    hey @kalystconquerer#0876 can we get a update on this as to did we reach miss and what the final total was.
  • pwbarb1#7474
    pwbarb1#7474 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Kalyst, I am disappointed. :/
  • sahitan001
    sahitan001 Posts: 49 Arc User
    Options
    lol. The event is over (Ends: 5/31/2017 @ 11:59 PST). The last update of kalyst was on the 31st. From this point onwards nothing is counted. So what more do you want? *stupid*
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Options
    If the event was over they would have unpinned the thread. There's still 1 whole day unaccounted for. It was updated the night of the 30th/early morning of the 31st (maintenance hours).
    As you said, the event ends on the 31st 11:59 pst. which means they still need to update the count. I mean we probably didn't get the amount needed, but it would be nice to know. Since its been a week now.
  • sahitan001
    sahitan001 Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Options
    We have not reached the last code of 155 000 hours. So it is unimportant on which status the login data were.

After the event no login data are counted over the software
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    Options
    OMFG we didnt make it thats a first its a sign the death of pwi is upon us
  • srgtwolf
    Options
    LMFAO @kyoske

@sahitan001 whats got ur panties in a freakin twist mate? I was curious to see what the final score for the month. It takes a while lately to tally up the logged hours from Kaly's own testimony (excess time till hours get updated after the mile marker is reached). I was curious to see how close we actually came to the final code is all.

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,811 Community Moderator
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876

please announce if we hit the target and get this put to bed.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    If we did hit the target mark this way past due =(

This discussion has been closed.