Air Lock - Is it an exploit?

13»

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#086 I'm so happy a gm said what I been saying forever "fix the way physics work" hurray
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • blazerboy
    @ladyblonde69 @kalystconquerer#0876 actually regarding this is there any way to code that skill on stormbringers and duskblades to ONLY work on the ground? Some people legit don't even know it's a glitch when casting it air to ground so even if it's banable those who don't check forums wouldn't know the easiest solution is force the sb to land before being able to do this and cant be cast on flying targets but still reels them in this way there's virtually no way to glitch with this and I don't think that would be too much to ask for
  • firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    if vortex spam in mass became the meta, this is a thing that should be fixed cause it is as broken as transposition into objects​​

Unfortunately this is already the meta in TT server every pk session as 3/4 of the pk is being pulled between 2 vortexes making it impossible to move for like 40 seconds. "Not an exploit" tho
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Well vortex doesnt embed you In the graphics. Im not saying it isnt cheap af, but i can see where the difference lies. Pwcn needs to fix vortex to be cast on the ground only.
  • firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    So being permanently disabled by cycling vortexes is fine but being permanently disabled while in graphics is a bannable offence, ok then.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Ye, PK/TW is impossible on Twilight Temple because of it, so I guess it's meta, at least for 1 faction. Like Eirghan says its cheap as fk, so it does require a certain level of desperation, I guess not every faction is quite there yet.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    firefraii wrote: »
    So being permanently disabled by cycling vortexes is fine but being permanently disabled while in graphics is a bannable offence, ok then.

yeah thats pretty much what kalyst said i think.​​
  • blazerboy
    I have to agree with @firefraii simple breakdown, of it being able to permanently disable people not to mention force fraps to go to hell is fine but land mass glitching is unacceptable GGWP. Ground only vortex may make some sb feel gimped because they must land first but think about it why make a skill that does no damage or major debuff but absolutely forces genie/pot/emergency save skills. With hardly no effort just positioning, which doesn't require much effort just basic counting where is the most amount of people I can throw this to produce the most casualties at once. Not saying sb/db is a easy class but it's easy to abuse mechanics that legit gimps ppl. Also if you honestly say "just kill the sb and vortex disappear you're truely ignorant how unattainable think idea is....