Origin is dead

You are a leader or so they say,
I have seen many of you pass my way.
You're pushing and pulling hard
You're not getting very far.
Your ideas are spoken and then the plan.
It's not working and **** hits the fan.
They want to know what's going on.
Where have all your members gone?

GG TT Server

Comments

• ebisama
    ebisama Posts: 29 Arc User
    rip now vindicate will be best in xtw from TT
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    ebisama wrote: »
    rip now vindicate will be best in xtw from TT
    they disbanded or wut ? :DD *sry, I'm from DA*
  • firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    The leader is reta.rded,kicked members that merged in & now everyone is funneling out
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    What's the T. Why were people kicked? Where y'all goin?

There must have been major dramaz after last weekend.....​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    tricksie wrote: »
    What's the T. Why were people kicked? Where y'all goin?

There must have been major dramaz after last weekend.....​​

Sorry to disappoint but origin has had drama for months because of the leadership

origin leader accused his own members for banning his alt account GGWP

ask anyone in origin nobody likes rey and he refuses to step down
  • destiny#2167
    destiny#2167 Posts: 1 New User
    let me guess origin got sick of being "cyberbullied" so now the whole world has to hear about it.
  • joecisco
    joecisco Posts: 102 Arc User
    let me guess origin got sick of being "cyberbullied" so now the whole world has to hear about it.
    I think it's more because Origin is trying not to be Hoorah 2.0, and all the Hoorah peeps are annoyed they can't push their way around like they thought they could. Hoorah probably assumed they could just roll in and take over, and that's not happening.

So it's not so much that Origin is dead, but that Hoorah people are being cry babies.
  • arcangel786
    arcangel786 Posts: 76 Arc User
    1 fight to make Origin RQ LeL :)

What happened to the Pro and Skilled players !?

n7GKk9Z.png
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Guys I'm trying to pick a theme song for Origin but I can't decide. Help me choose between https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPC2Fp7IT7o
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    joecisco wrote: »
    I think it's more because Origin is trying not to be Hoorah 2.0, and all the Hoorah peeps are annoyed they can't push their way around like they thought they could. Hoorah probably assumed they could just roll in and take over, and that's not happening.

So it's not so much that Origin is dead, but that Hoorah people are being cry babies.

Is that you rey?

only person who keeps the mentality of hoorah vs. origin is the leader himself

even the original origin people are getting sick of his bs
  • tricksie
    booker27 wrote: »

Is that you rey?

only person who keeps the mentality of hoorah vs. origin is the leader himself

even the original origin people are getting sick of his bs

tell.. us... more

z56fd27dc94746.gif

• sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    xTW season just starting and already one of top 3 contenders disbanding?
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    Origin injected themselves with the H-virus and now the zombification is all but complete.

Bragged all day about being the only 'PK guild' on TT then attacked Vindicate with 5 guilds...and lost.
  • firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    aensidhe wrote: »
    Origin injected themselves with the H-virus and now the zombification is all but complete.

Bragged all day about being the only 'PK guild' on TT then attacked Vindicate with 5 guilds...and lost.

That's implying Origin was anymore than a necro faction beforehand anyway
  • aensidhe
    They betrayed the CT name, the CT alliance, the First Origin, their own loyal members post merge and now they scapegoat their leader to appease Hoorah...yeah it's starting to look like TT's very own soap drama.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Zulu recruits all ex-Origins that want to reroll on Dawnglory ;)
  • tricksie

so this is whats happening anyway... pushing rayden out to get one of their own in.... and original origin is letting it happen?
    z56fd27dc94746.gif

• anuke
    anuke Posts: 1 Arc User
    This what happens when you cannot handle defeat xD . The crying , the drama comes out of that nothing more .
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2017

You sponsoring my gear? ;)​​
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    nene#6448 wrote: »

You sponsoring my gear? ;)​​

I am already on DA , can i get sponsored aswell?
    @splendideyes Blease?
  • gummybear#5673
    gummybear#5673 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hoorah people were in Vindicate and tried to become officers there. When they were rejected they went to Hoorah. Hoorah let certain of those people become officers. When Hoorah was disbanded and they joined Origin now those people are trying to overthrow Origin leadership.

Surprise Surprise. Pass the Popcorn.
  • strife614
    strife614 Posts: 22 Arc User
    The amount of circle jerking going on is amazing. Vindicate still gets clobbered anywhere were they can't press their 1 trick pony, vortex spam. Vindicate finally has the people to be considered a competitive opponent, and they still go for weaker factions instead of testing themselves now. Take away the 10+ vortexes and that would have been a short TW. FYI, last weekend's TW had nothing to do with current "drama". But don't let me stop you from beating each other's meat off since you're all so incredible. Super!

Enjoy my sig.
    Dedaluminus+rolled+image+booty+had+me+like+_fcd1122ac83b332a4f46aba8c91b800d.gif

• capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Get back in your cage Strife.
  • aensidhe
    strife614 wrote: »
    The amount of circle jerking going on is amazing. Vindicate still gets clobbered anywhere were they can't press their 1 trick pony, vortex spam. Vindicate finally has the people to be considered a competitive opponent, and they still go for weaker factions instead of testing themselves now. Take away the 10+ vortexes and that would have been a short TW. FYI, last weekend's TW had nothing to do with current "drama". But don't let me stop you from beating each other's meat off since you're all so incredible. Super!

Enjoy my sig.

I feel sorry for you Strife, considering you get clobbered everywhere and you don't even PK despite talking yourself up.

Hoorigin doesn't dare to fight Vindicate on equal terms and one of your members shyed away from PK when we had 12 to your 15 stating "too many". You claim you are the best and only PK guild on TT and yet only had the courage to attack Vindicate with 5 factions AFTER hiding for one whole season in TW.

No other guild across any server hid in TW and 'focused on xTW' after one loss to Vindicate two seasons ago.

And you have the temerity to talk about clobbered? Hoorah stacked the BMs, Sins, Venoes and tried to stack the SBs. Just because you can't handle SB gameplay doesn't mean Vindicate stacked the one class. L2P.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Idk i watched the videos looked like there were a lot of vortexes from both sides.

I see one common thread in talk these days. Knights is calling out origin and dball about how weak they are and origin complied and attacked knights. Origin is calling out vindi for not turning around and attacking them. So i hope to see vindi do the same and turn around bid on origin so i can watch the videos. Regardless the trash it looked like a really fun fight and both sides fought really hard. I hope origin smooths out their wrinkles so there is more fun tw.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    Idk i watched the videos looked like there were a lot of vortexes from both sides.

I see one common thread in talk these days. Knights is calling out origin and dball about how weak they are and origin complied and attacked knights. Origin is calling out vindi for not turning around and attacking them. So i hope to see vindi do the same and turn around bid on origin so i can watch the videos. Regardless the trash it looked like a really fun fight and both sides fought really hard. I hope origin smooths out their wrinkles so there is more fun tw.

I believe Origin had 3 SBs and 1 or 2 DBs present. Vindicate had 11 SBs and 11 DBs online, a couple of those were probably not in the main fight though.

It really wasnt a fun TW, at least as Blademaster. Can watch any video from Vindicate perspective and you'd see we cant even reach them, there's just a wall of vortexes you simply can not push through. Most their members were most likely just afk on a macro, the lack of interaction was quite depressing, but it is to be expected from TW... Psychic buffs and vortexes has been the name of the game for a really long time now, its really hard to muster much, if any, interest in TW in its current state. Though of course its easy to talk if you are on the side with the 22 vortexes.

I'm happy Vindicate managed to recruit a large amount of people though, I hope it'll give them that extra push they needed in xTw to be considered top tier. But from what I understood all their new member were simply borrowed and don't intend to stay, not to mention a lot of them were previously rejected due to their destructive nature, which in time will probably harm them more than do any good, so I'm still a little skeptical.
  • nadss
    nadss Posts: 21 Arc User
    Atleast in your server you dont have tempest leadership banning or trying to others contenders leaders so they cant bid last week of the season.
  • ihatepplz
    ihatepplz Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    p
  • ihatepplz
    ihatepplz Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    nadss wrote: »
    Atleast in your server you dont have tempest leadership banning or trying to others contenders leaders so they cant bid last week of the season.

@sylenthunder Against forum rules.
  • svaarog
    svaarog Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    eirghan wrote: »
    Most their members were most likely just afk on a macro, the lack of interaction was quite depressing, but it is to be expected from TW...

So, what you're saying is, Origin lost a TW to afk people?