Origin is dead

Options
2»

Comments

• capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    svaarog wrote: »
    So, what you're saying is, Origin lost a TW to afk people?

Hey give Origin some credit! They were busy playing all the alts they dumped into minor factions so they could gank Vindi. It's too much to ask for them to concentrate on their main fight.
  • drinayu
    drinayu Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Options
    dingo488 wrote: »
    I believe Origin had 3 SBs and 1 or 2 DBs present. Vindicate had 11 SBs and 11 DBs online, a couple of those were probably not in the main fight though.

I believe Origin had 14 Neuma Portal players present and I believed they are just the best, because BM and frontline and ez boyz.

It really wasnt a fun TW, at least as Blademaster. Can watch any video from Vindicate perspective and you'd see we cant even reach them, there's just a wall of vortexes you simply can not push through. Most their members were most likely just afk on a macro, the lack of interaction was quite depressing, but it is to be expected from TW... Psychic buffs and vortexes has been the name of the game for a really long time now, its really hard to muster much, if any, interest in TW in its current state. Though of course its easy to talk if you are on the side with the 22 vortexes.

I know it's only fun TW when you win, right? As other mentioned in the topic learn to play, find new tactics, etc. At the end you were attacking with 4 other guilds. Origin players had psychic buffs - can't see difference there. As for the numbers I like how you try to give wrong info. Does it make you feel better? SBs - u had 7 on the battlefield (Arcosian, JenniferKim, Naevah, Jonaa, RubyRose, SiRi) and 8 DBs (Silventus, Brawls, Fixxed, Chinwookie, Ayyaa, Snow, Dustyblades, Rule and LOL).

I'm happy Vindicate managed to recruit a large amount of people though, I hope it'll give them that extra push they needed in xTw to be considered top tier. But from what I understood all their new member were simply borrowed and don't intend to stay, not to mention a lot of them were previously rejected due to their destructive nature, which in time will probably harm them more than do any good, so I'm still a little skeptical.

I'm happy you're happy too. I like your comments about them being rejected - must be probably because you were rejected so often everywhere, right? Please remind us weren't you the one who actually ragequit several times Hoorah and was autodenied even from Origin due to your destructive nature and had to beg Dball to take you back? ROFLMAO I do believe that if not because of the merge you wouldn't be able to join them. I will wish you good luck taking over Origin and doing what you did to Hoorah - which is doing a lot of "good" to make a lot of members leave.

Also after talking so much about how Vindicate is losers, losing in a 5way attack, Origin bids on Knights and still trash talk Vindicate for bidding on Corvinus. With last week of the season I wanna see Origin have balls to bid on Vindicate to just actually have fun of TW.

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    svaarog wrote: »
    eirghan wrote: »
    Most their members were most likely just afk on a macro, the lack of interaction was quite depressing, but it is to be expected from TW...

So, what you're saying is, Origin lost a TW to afk people?

I think your quote is a bit off there friend. I never said anything about macros. But still. Very clever lol.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Options
    drinayu wrote: »
    With last week of the season I wanna see Origin have balls to bid on Vindicate to just actually have fun of TW.

http://armorgames.com/play/1128/desktop-tower-defense-15

Since thats the only way you'll ever do TW, might as well play some good old Desktop TD. The last time I played that game the mobs were also unable to fight back, so you can perfectly simulate your turtling and airglitching us with vortexes. Just make sure to post a circlejerk thread on the forums afterwards to justify your inability to actually properly go on the offensive yourself.

Post edited by dingo488 on
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    Options
    QQonTroll's excuse for this week's TW loss:

"Damn clerics spamming Ironheart on the catabarbs - no skill spam #GetGud #NoSkill #Waawaa #Boohoo"

=D
  • panarazvy
    panarazvy Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    I'm not a fan of Origin/hoorah but where were all this ppl when Hoorah rolled Vindi in 10 minutes...?
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    Options
    panarazvy wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of Origin/hoorah but where were all this ppl when Hoorah rolled Vindi in 10 minutes...?

Not being sore losers like Hoorigin making excuses for losses.

But then Vindicate dominated Hoorah for far longer than a few 10 minute TWs where the fights were not 80v80.
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Options
    so I guess the coup in hoorigin didn't work eh?
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.