Event Gold Draught

tek1nig
tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
ಠ_ಠ .... I waited and waited and hoped all year long. Ever since the merger it seems that event gold is given out sparsely and in very far and few in between instances. I went the entire 2016 with 0 event gold because the few times it was issued it was gone in mere moments.

More players will have the ability to have fun and PVP if they had their goodies from event gold to better assist - Specifically charms. It seems for the pvp player base this has been an issue all year long and I've heard many complaints from friends in all factions.

So since its the end of the year I decided hey why not make a post maybe a GM will hear the call and fix this for next year 2017.

Please issue event gold more frequently so we can have more fun with current open world PVP and the many new PVP instances that are here and soon to come!!! monkey-1.gif
​​
VWjvQZ8.jpg
Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    While I do agree with you we need event gold I think this is just another excuse ppl are using to not pk. Let's be honest 3-5m isn't that expensive for a charm with current gold prices those who want to pk can afford them easily. While I do think ppl should pk more I'm not accepting this as a valid excuse
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    PWE stopped giving it out like candy because China said, "hey, you're giving that out like candy, knock it off".​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • tek1nig
    blazerboy wrote: »
    While I do agree with you we need event gold I think this is just another excuse ppl are using to not pk. Let's be honest 3-5m isn't that expensive for a charm with current gold prices those who want to pk can afford them easily. While I do think ppl should pk more I'm not accepting this as a valid excuse

On my server charms are 9 million that's double your estimates so its sort of expensive here lol.​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• tek1nig
    PWE stopped giving it out like candy because China said, "hey, you're giving that out like candy, knock it off".

If that's true they need to have a median because the current amount given lasts 15 minutes of PVP then GG for another 5 months until more comes.
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• blazerboy
    edited January 2017
    I am on DawnGlory I won't revoke my statement 5-9m is nothing to the typical cash shopper or actual farmer who knows what he's doing and we all know it. People just don't want to actually fight say so not make excuses ._.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Well personally the reason I'm not seeking out pk is that I simply have too many damn dailies to do. 2+ hours of dailies just to not fall behind is ridiculous and hurting activity on the server...ironically China's way of keeping players engaged is causing a lot of them to just burn out and quit.

I see a lot of people I'd normally try to fight while doing dailies and it's just like...I don't feel like it because I still have an hour of dailies that I don't want to do but I'm forced to anyway...too add insult to injury the active points system is just another cash grab forcing you to spend money to avoid having to do annoying dailies...

PK was nice for a bit right after the new dailies came in because people were excited but now it's just fatigue...I DO recall there being decent, mass pk at least 4-5 times a week before all these dailies came in.

I suppose charms could be a reason, but it's not for me personally since there's not much point in a mystic using a charm even for pvp, everytime I decide to equip a charm I tend to use up like 3/4th of it in phoenix valley...
  • blazerboy
    @dregenfox gotta love BP, but the dailies grind could be a reason aswell. Usually all I do log do blood dailies even though I'm twilight 5 and log off the 1-2hr dailies grind is just too much work for low server activity. And if anyone tries to say DA isn't low activity clear needs to spend time on other servers where u can find consistent ppl on after 6pm EST ._. Most NA players are either inactive or do dailies after reset and afk
  • dregenfox
    @dregenfox gotta love BP, but the dailies grind could be a reason aswell. Usually all I do log do blood dailies even though I'm twilight 5 and log off the 1-2hr dailies grind is just too much work for low server activity. And if anyone tries to say DA isn't low activity clear needs to spend time on other servers where u can find consistent ppl on after 6pm EST ._. Most NA players are either inactive or do dailies after reset and afk

Da doesn't have a population problem the issue is that it's an EU server for sure...

It's really laughable that PWI merged the servers this way because Morai did NOT need a merge as bad as all the other servers...in x-tw Da was crushing everyone and in X-TW they are also crushing everyone. NA servers simply can't compete against all of EU plus the east coast pk population...

At this point they should really just merge everything into 2 servers, 1 American and 1 Eu server and let players choose between them...
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    I still have nearly 7k event gold. :3
  • tek1nig
    edited January 2017
    I am on DawnGlory I won't revoke my statement 5-9m is nothing to the typical cash shopper or actual farmer who knows what he's doing and we all know it. People just don't want to actually fight say so not make excuses ._.

Well i'm an actual farmer who farms 20m per day - who spends 3 charms per day - based on market prices thats 9 x 3 - 27m per day on charms - PVP is charm intensive for those of us who have endgame gears and a mere 30 minute session will burn 1 charm in a heartbeat.​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• tek1nig
    dregenfox wrote: »
    Well personally the reason I'm not seeking out pk is that I simply have too many damn dailies to do. 2+ hours of dailies just to not fall behind is ridiculous and hurting activity on the server...ironically China's way of keeping players engaged is causing a lot of them to just burn out and quit.

I see a lot of people I'd normally try to fight while doing dailies and it's just like...I don't feel like it because I still have an hour of dailies that I don't want to do but I'm forced to anyway...too add insult to injury the active points system is just another cash grab forcing you to spend money to avoid having to do annoying dailies...

PK was nice for a bit right after the new dailies came in because people were excited but now it's just fatigue...I DO recall there being decent, mass pk at least 4-5 times a week before all these dailies came in.

I suppose charms could be a reason, but it's not for me personally since there's not much point in a mystic using a charm even for pvp, everytime I decide to equip a charm I tend to use up like 3/4th of it in phoenix valley...

Well on China's server there is no such thing as "Blue name" - so dailies is guaranteed pvp on china servers, where as on the PWI servers it's a monotonous grind of slamming your head to a concrete wall asking yourself "am I done yet?".
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• tek1nig

Da doesn't have a population problem the issue is that it's an EU server for sure...

It's really laughable that PWI merged the servers this way because Morai did NOT need a merge as bad as all the other servers...in x-tw Da was crushing everyone and in X-TW they are also crushing everyone. NA servers simply can't compete against all of EU plus the east coast pk population...

At this point they should really just merge everything into 2 servers, 1 American and 1 Eu server and let players choose between them...

Please sir - Preach More!!! I would choose North American Server in a heartbeat. monkey-12.gif​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• blazerboy
    @dregenfox never said it was a population issue it's activity. It's a EU server so when most NA players coming home from work (what's left of us) most of the EU are doing dailies because it's About time for reset then usually they either go to bed if they have jobs or stand at SP safe zone waiting to spectate pvp. This is what I meant by low activity since most NA players either quit or do dailies and afk because most of the EU players go to bed. The server population isn't technically considered low but people activity doing things besides daily at reset is due to time zones. The only time imo there activity on servers is Saturday and Sunday gg DA 2/7 days we aren't zombies xD.

@tek1nig even if you're farming 20m a day average the only reason you're burning 3 charms must be when you stealth atk people and all their friends gank you. Hardly anyone attacks me besides 2-3 people on the whole server(randomly and I'll mainly burn charms during 1v1 since ppl hardly mass pk, needless to say I maybe burn 1-2 charms a week on this server ._. while a yr ago during beginning of merge maybe 5 a day. Idk what to tell you experiences vary I guess perhaps ask people for 1v1 and ask not to be ganked you might see a difference because I can't see how you burn on average 3 charms a day on a server that hardly has pvp. Inb4 anyone says "what are you talking about!? DA has plenty of pvp" come on most of the commenters here were from HLs you know darn well DA can't comparing to pk as it was back then not even half as much ._.
  • tek1nig
    edited January 2017

@tek1nig even if you're farming 20m a day average the only reason you're burning 3 charms must be when you stealth atk people and all their friends gank you. Hardly anyone attacks me besides 2-3 people on the whole server(randomly and I'll mainly burn charms during 1v1 since ppl hardly mass pk, needless to say I maybe burn 1-2 charms a week on this server ._. while a yr ago during beginning of merge maybe 5 a day. Idk what to tell you experiences vary I guess perhaps ask people for 1v1 and ask not to be ganked you might see a difference because I can't see how you burn on average 3 charms a day on a server that hardly has pvp. Inb4 anyone says "what are you talking about!? DA has plenty of pvp" come on most of the commenters here were from HLs you know darn well DA can't comparing to pk as it was back then not even half as much ._.

Thats the point I was trying to make its not sustainable - which is why I've cut my pvp a bit to adjust. Which is the point of this thread, I shouldn't have to cut out the only fun part of the game "PVP" in order to be able to participate - the idea of this is unsustainable and makes me and people like me in this situation question seriously why we are even playing.

I agree - more charms - more pvp!!!
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• blazerboy
    edited January 2017
    @tek1nig while I do agree more pvp I don't agree with more event gold. As you can see you and many others abused the system and had gotten 2000+ hell cant deny most of us have. This game hands people enough things for free, he'll even 15.0 chart can be done completely free. Instead of appreciating, so many feel they deserve and are entitled to so much more and more from GMs like really? Imo that ideology is what got it to the point it's like Russian roulette if GMs will help or not. Let people work for their fun maybe then they won't use excuses like "charms so expensive when I used to get them free" as an excuse :X

As you said yourself people need to just adjust, just need to stop expecting free stuff and drive on
  • tek1nig
    edited January 2017
    @tek1nig while I do agree more pvp I don't agree with more event gold. As you can see you and many others abused the system and had gotten 2000+ hell cant deny most of us have. This game hands people enough things for free, he'll even 15.0 chart can be done completely free. Instead of appreciating, so many feel they deserve and are entitled to so much more and more from GMs like really? Imo that ideology is what got it to the point it's like Russian roulette if GMs will help or not. Let people work for their fun maybe then they won't use excuses like "charms so expensive when I used to get them free" as an excuse :X

As you said yourself people need to just adjust, just need to stop expecting free stuff and drive on

Sir I would appreciate you not throw wild accusations of abuse at me. I will not accept that sort of slander and that is not allowed here on these forums. I simply listed my reason why I am winding down from pvping any more due to a lack of silver charms from event gold and an across the board skyrocketing of prices on the server for platinum guardian charms. Simply that and nothing more. So to attempt to drag my name through the dirt on forums is low. Please refrain from such acts - Thank you.

I would like to re-iterate as a player of 8 years, I can speak from the grand scope of things, and 2016 was a very low event gold yielding year. Point blank (Period). So please try to stay on topic or excuse yourself from the topic if you can't refrain from being negative.

As for those words you said at the end I never said people need to adjust and stop expecting free stuff. Event gold is an integral part of our game meta. And for you as a pure 100% cash shopping player to ignore the other large portion of the population who does not cash is extremely limited and to our entire communities detriment.

I had 2,000+ event gold pre-expansion - why? Because I used to be able to participate in Event gold yielding events + the generosity of GM's - But as a merged player from USA - on an EU server I no longer have access to the event's which would assist - and as I stated previously in this thread, This year there was a draught on Event gold from GM's.

With this information in mind I would like to reiterate myself - Please for 2017 do more event gold for players that would like to do more with PVP with silver charms from event gold - because not everyone has access to the ingame content now a days due to the merge of a USA server with an EU server.
    ​​
    Post edited by tek1nig on
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    They will look at over all event gold in servers as well as what's being given out.

Nothing you can do really and likely to say your in the minority here so it's not going to be something they can resolve by just giving out more. Even worse if you where using events to fund the gap. Still one of the worst things in pwi is server times to location and it's players.

No easy fix here. I would say try to moderate your usage but I'm sure your have an answer for that.
  • tek1nig
    heero200 wrote: »
    They will look at over all event gold in servers as well as what's being given out.

Nothing you can do really and likely to say your in the minority here so it's not going to be something they can resolve by just giving out more. Even worse if you where using events to fund the gap. Still one of the worst things in pwi is server times to location and it's players.

No easy fix here. I would say try to moderate your usage but I'm sure your have an answer for that.

Yep, whenever some does come my way consider it instantly saved.​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• blazerboy
    edited January 2017
    @tek1nig slander? What slander? It's the truth you like many ppl used a Army of bots during DQ to spam get a ton of event gold. It's not slander it's the truth nobody saying you're wrong for it you used a system to its fullest extent which led to them taking down the DQ system and reducing coin value of most drops. If you're ganna deny that then go ahead you yourself know it most of HL know it hell gms knew so you can go ahead and say "slander is being said about me on forums GMs do something" when all they have to do is look at the old HL tickets ppl sent about you come on dude don't try it... Anyways Many ppl abused systems such as this and GMs took action it's old knews. I'm simply stating people of this game enjoy abusing things and because of that people feel they deserve event gold when it's a privilege not a requirement. You want more and that's fine but he arguement "it's too expensive or ppl won't pvp without free charms" doesn't hold much ground".Not sure why you took it as slander, I'm not going to apologize for telling the truth. Also there's no need to talk like that please it's creepy "Sir I would appreciate you not throw wild accusation at me. I will not accept that sort of slander here on these forums" you're not that old man...

You stated why you feel we need event gold rewards and I said otherwise. Also you said I'm throwing wild accusations despite saying "as a 100% cash shopping player" wrong most of my gear I farmed well more or less merchant but whatever same thing, who exactly throwing accusations? Can we not play the back and forth and just keep it a normal discussion without the needless play victim wordplay...

If you got most of if through "events" more power to you COOL but fact is many people still abuse many free aspects pwi has given playing since 2008 just as you know but I don't need to remind you of what you already know and have seen. Let people work for once.

Once again it's not a post to attack you considering I'm one of very few who never have reported you. I personally don't care what you and most of the server does because at the end of the day it doesn't affect me I'm just tired of all the bs complaints being answered instead of real issues.
    Post edited by blazerboy on
  • dregenfox
    tek1nig wrote: »

Sir I would appreciate you not throw wild accusations of abuse at me. I will not accept that sort of slander and that is not allowed here on these forums. I simply listed my reason why I am winding down from pvping any more due to a lack of silver charms from event gold and an across the board skyrocketing of prices on the server for platinum guardian charms. Simply that and nothing more. So to attempt to drag my name through the dirt on forums is low. Please refrain from such acts - Thank you.

I would like to re-iterate as a player of 8 years, I can speak from the grand scope of things, and 2016 was a very low event gold yielding year. Point blank (Period). So please try to stay on topic or excuse yourself from the topic if you can't refrain from being negative.

As for those words you said at the end I never said people need to adjust and stop expecting free stuff. Event gold is an integral part of our game meta. And for you as a pure 100% cash shopping player to ignore the other large portion of the population who does not cash is extremely limited and to our entire communities detriment.

I had 2,000+ event gold pre-expansion - why? Because I used to be able to participate in Event gold yielding events + the generosity of GM's - But as a merged player from USA - on an EU server I no longer have access to the event's which would assist - and as I stated previously in this thread, This year there was a draught on Event gold from GM's.

With this information in mind I would like to reiterate myself - Please for 2017 do more event gold for players that would like to do more with PVP with silver charms from event gold - because not everyone has access to the ingame content now a days due to the merge of a USA server with an EU server.
    ​​

They gave out like 200+ event gold in codes, I do agree that amount is a bit low for those who aren't in a major TW faction though. People in Crisis will be getting like 150g per season won which is 600/year. Combined with codes and some events I got close to 700 event gold in the 6 months I've been playing.

Perhaps they should change the event gold reward to something else and share the event gold equally across the playerbase?
  • tek1nig
    edited January 2017
    @tek1nig slander? What slander? It's the truth you like many ppl used a Army of bots during DQ to spam get a ton of event gold. It's not slander it's the truth nobody saying you're wrong for it you used a system to its fullest extent which led to them taking down the DQ system and reducing coin value of most drops. If you're ganna deny that then go ahead you yourself know it most of HL know it hell gms knew so you can go ahead and say "slander is being said about me on forums GMs do something" when all they have to do is look at the old HL tickets ppl sent about you come on dude don't try it... Anyways Many ppl abused systems such as this and GMs took action it's old knews. I'm simply stating people of this game enjoy abusing things and because of that people feel they deserve event gold when it's a privilege not a requirement. You want more and that's fine but he arguement "it's too expensive or ppl won't pvp without free charms" doesn't hold much ground".Not sure why you took it as slander, I'm not going to apologize for telling the truth. Also there's no need to talk like that please it's creepy "Sir I would appreciate you not throw wild accusation at me. I will not accept that sort of slander here on these forums" you're not that old man...

You stated why you feel we need event gold rewards and I said otherwise. Also you said I'm throwing wild accusations despite saying "as a 100% cash shopping player" wrong most of my gear I farmed well more or less merchant but whatever same thing, who exactly throwing accusations? Can we not play the back and forth and just keep it a normal discussion without the needless play victim wordplay...

If you got most of if through "events" more power to you COOL but fact is many people still abuse many free aspects pwi has given playing since 2008 just as you know but I don't need to remind you of what you already know and have seen. Let people work for once.

Once again it's not a post to attack you considering I'm one of very few who never have reported you. I personally don't care what you and most of the server does because at the end of the day it doesn't affect me I'm just tired of all the bs complaints being answered instead of real issues.

You included me saying I abuse event gold. Such a statement is a lie, which in turn is slanderous against me and what i'm trying to accomplish. So please keep your hearsay and assumptions to yourself.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• tek1nig
    tek1nig wrote: »

​​

They gave out like 200+ event gold in codes, I do agree that amount is a bit low for those who aren't in a major TW faction though. People in Crisis will be getting like 150g per season won which is 600/year. Combined with codes and some events I got close to 700 event gold in the 6 months I've been playing.

Perhaps they should change the event gold reward to something else and share the event gold equally across the playerbase?

This i wholeheartedly agree with. I would love to see something done that benefits everyone. When I made my post it was to address an Issue I see that affects everyone. Not just the top 1%
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• blazerboy
    @tek1nig alright
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    I think that one of the reason why they don't give more event gold is thanks to the abusers with 200 accounts that got a lot of those tickets and start selling it on WC and catshop.

I still remember when Sparky (one of the old CMs) was in charge and he was always giving free codes with some really nice stuff including event gold almost weekly. Then after some time and as usual, some of those people that always abuse all with their 9999999 accounts realized how to trade the event gold tickets.
    After that they reduced the amount of codes and even Sparky said at the time that his Boss told him to slow down precisely due the people glitching and abusing that..
    There was people who even had the nerve to say on this forums things like :

'' Ohhh but if you can trade it, what's the big deal on sell them??? :D ''

So yeah sadly, that was one of the reasons why they probably start nerfing all the login promos and codes.
    I don't know about other servers but on the one I play there are plenty of guys that got a few hundred or even billions of coins thanks to some events/codes like the one that gave you a pack with hammers, charms, and more stuff, or the login promo with r9s4:
    imagine someone with 5000 of those boundles mats if not more....

5000 x 1000000 = 5 bill :D ( yeah 5 billions of coins I am not joking)
    I am not talking about the guy who has 2 or 3 extra accounts here, those are non factors. I am talking about true overpowered abusers.
    Remember that both wanmei and pwe policies in this matter have always been not to punish the abuser by banning them or at least his alts, but to **** everyone else fix the problem by :Deliminating the source :D in this case reducing the number of codes with event gold...
  • blazerboy
    @eeepsilon lmfao I forgot about this abuse but wow further proves my point :)
  • blazerboy
    @sontzu doesn't change the fact on both games they were a issue tbh. On pvp server I figured it wasn't so bad since You can pk them but from I heard the PvE servers suffered badly
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    We have disbursed Event Gold via a few sources outside of just codes (TW rewards, contests). Code wise, I'll refer to the compiled listings Heero's provided, in no particular order.
    Confirmed By Heero 04/01/16
    C3BjxEkz - See Below Keep Plenty of room free for items - Expiry Unknown - Limited (1) per account (Guess)
    Notes : Primal Warfair Launch Code
    50 event gold, 2 war avatar A cards, 10 maiden kisses chests, good luck gift pack, major homestead supply bag
    Confirmed By : Heero 10/26/16
    vPAEGgds - See Below Keep Plenty of room free for items - Expiry 11/30/16 - Limited (1) per account
    Notes : Random November Code.
    x1 War Avatar Chest : A, x1 50 Event Gold, x2 Primordial Blood, x2 Ether Jade
    Confirmed By : Heero 11/15/16
    aHC5BRHQ - 2 A Chests and 50 Event Gold - Expiry 10/31/16 - Limited (1) per account (Guess)
    Notes : From FB French Pages. One of the Anni 2016 Codes!
    Confirmed by : ArsPaulina Updated: Heero. 09/26/16
    tf5YfZlL- Orinj's Clicky Bait Code -Expiry TBD - Limited (1) per account
    Notes : Please don't abuse this one! Also have sufficient space in your mailbox (7 spots)
    100 Event Gold, War Chest Avatar: A, Eylsium Gift Pack III x2, PW Holy Warrior VIP Pack Card, Perfect Pack, Major Homestead Supply Bag, 10 Ether Jade
    Confirmed By Heero 06/14/16
    xNlmC589 - 100 Event Gold - Expiry Unknown - 1 Per Account.

So we had a beginning of the year drought and a period between April though June and another drought between June and August. EU ones tend to go quickly or have a short lifespan. We have a high amount of Event Gold pumped into the servers and people are hording them-so we need to find a way to pull them out of the system. i.e. shop needs a revamp of some sort to compel players to drain their gold.

The way the rewards structure was done creates a strain on CS for TW, so it's unlikely we'll do it quite the same way again going forward.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    We have a high amount of Event Gold pumped into the servers and people are hording them-so we need to find a way to pull them out of the system. i.e. shop needs a revamp of some sort to compel players to drain their gold.

These people ''hoarding them'' have gotten an infinite supply of event gold due to abusing a mailbox glitch years ago, please dont give them something useful to spend that glitched gold on...

They are already selling ''refine services'' and are making hundreds of millions basically by cheating... but at least they have to do smtn thats a pain in the butt to actually make that money.

Please dont make it more easy for cheaters to benefit from their cheating ^-^

• sndrzzz
    sndrzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Well i'm an actual farmer who farms 20m per day
    - @tek1nig .
    I strongly doubt of these words. And no, it's not a wild accusation. It's an opinion. We all have the right to an opinion whether you like it or not.