Pigments sale

Options
sndrzzz
sndrzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
this is the 4th week of pigments sale with other endless sales for the past 6 months. Is there nothing else more useful that this game can add in Boutique? People have bought enough pigments for whatever need they had by now...

Comments

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    Really? i thought pigments hadn't been on sale till last week?​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hello!

The Pigment sale was just an on going one for the holidays. Holiday fashion has slowly leaked in to accompany the pigment sales.

As far as useful items (non cosmetic), over the span of this month we had -

Start 11/30, carried into this month
    Quest Expansion
    Account Stash Stone
    Siamese Fruit
    Faction Rename Stone
    Identity Stone
    Supreme Celestial Schism Mold
    Wardrobe Stone
    Cupboard Stone
    Dragon Oath (week)
    Dragon Oath (month)

Start 12/7
    Mysterious Chips
    Basic Badges
    Fuhsi Pearl
    Featherswept Wings
    Wings of Luminescence
    Wind Widgets
    Wind Widgets (10)

Start 12/14
    Wraith Officer Badges
    Wedding Candy
    Galewind Spurs
    Spurs of Alacrity
    Refinement Enhancements (Tisha/Tienkang/Chienkun)

Still have two "sales weeks" left for the year, so there will be more items to come!
    I do not include chance packs in these lists or mounts/flyers/fashion/misc. cosmetic items (Such as Weapon Inks or Vendor skins, though they do server the added functionality of taking Ten Mill Big Notes).
  • sndrzzz
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    I am glad you consider all these items "useful", but they are not as useful or bought as others. "Basic Badges" is an example. And with all due respect, while you also add "Start ...... date......", many would (sometimes) also appreciate to see "End..... date....",
    Holiday Fashion:
    1. Fancy Christmas Party Dress - 14 pigments to dye
    2. Cute Red Holiday Top - unable to dye
    3. Yule Dress - 14 pigments to dye
    4. Christmas Coat - unable to dye
    5. Checkered Holiday Bodice - unable to dye
    6. Christmas Caroler Dress - unable to dye.
    You can only dye 2 sets out of 6. Same for male fashion.
    One clue: I've been waiting/looking for a Reset-Note Sale . I think the last one was in September 2015 (???). I couldn't find one for 2016.

Anyways, updates cannot be undone...
    Post edited by sndrzzz on
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Most sales will run two weeks unless they are powerful items in which case, they will end up not having as long a duration. This had been brought up before, but for a while there was a trend of no real hard start/end date times. However, I have lined up new sales posts going forward to have had start and end dates times clearly marked, as well as limited time item duration where applicable.

Reset Note sales have been twice this year:
    3/16 to 3/30 and 10/26 to 11/9

4/15 to 4/29, 7/8 to 7/22, and 9/9 to 9/23

2015 had one more sale than 2016 had. Reset Note sales will come back in very soon, as I'd actually plugged those in since we hadn't had one in a while. I always try and have a mix going of items. Though, this does remind me of something that I've been wanting to try related to players looking for and requesting specific items that are useful to them. So I'm definitely keeping tabs on what players are requesting or what they feel might be lacking in the Boutique!
  • sndrzzz
    Options
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Options
    sndrzzz wrote: »
    this is the 4th week of pigments sale with other endless sales for the past 6 months. Is there nothing else more useful that this game can add in Boutique? People have bought enough pigments for whatever need they had by now...
    I have a question. pig-17.gif What's the problem to ingore the sale you are not interested in? Do you keep track of all items in boutique to make the i-don't-need-it-why-is-it-on-sale topic about each? normal-16.gif Besides you know, if they remove items from the sale list, it doesn't mean they'll add something useful as replacement at once.​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • sndrzzz
    Options
    This post can be closed, ty.
This discussion has been closed.