Basic Action Titles

Options
Is there a guide for the basic action titles, like Aviator, and Stargazer, on where to get them and how? All I can find are quest title info.

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Options

It's stickied in the Quest Tips Forum.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • riverwillows#4307
    riverwillows#4307 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    Ok, that guide just confuses me. Are the titles I'm talking about WQ titles? OR??? And what are the individual title stats? I'm given to understand each title has different stats. And where or how to you get them? Example: you are supposed to fly at a certain height for a certain time to get Aviator, but how high/long? And the stats of that title? The guide you pointed is not clear at all.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Literally all the answers you seek are in that guide. For something like the Aviator, you'd look down at the "Miscellaneous Stand-alone Titles". A lot of the titles give the stats associated with them.

Just search the page using Ctrl-F and type Aviator, and it will take you right to that title, where it shows the requirements.
    "1.  [Aviator](+3 phy-att): Fly to an altitude of 79"
    That's it. It tells you what it gives, and exactly how to obtain it.

This is probably the most well laid-out, comprehensive guide you will ever find for something of this nature. She's even provided the raw data used. I'm not certain how the information could be made more clear.
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Ok, that guide just confuses me. Are the titles I'm talking about WQ titles? OR??? And what are the individual title stats? I'm given to understand each title has different stats. And where or how to you get them? Example: you are supposed to fly at a certain height for a certain time to get Aviator, but how high/long? And the stats of that title? The guide you pointed is not clear at all.

If there are stats associated with the title they are listed next to the title. The titles you are curious about in particular have no stats, thats why there are none listed. They are also not world quest titles. The world quest titles are gained by obtaining items from the world quest.

There are directions for each title next to the title also. For example, the titles you are looking for are on the quest guide, but here they are for you below. These instructions tell you where to go and how to get it. If there is no coodinates, there is no particular location (like the aviator one can be obtained literally anywhere by flying to a height of 79)

All titles are categorized with like titles for ease of the title quest-er. All titles follow a similar format and have the following info: Title, Directions, Coordinate, Stats (if there are any) (not in that order)
    All titles are color coded with the coordinates in gold and the titles in their respective color, with written directions and stats info in standard gray.

If you have any more suggestions on making the guide clearer please feel free to leave them in a comment on the guide.

Misc. Stand-alone Titles:
    1.  [Aviator](+3 phy-att): Fly to an altitude of 79
    2.  [Mulberry's Aid](+12 evasion) Complete the prerequisites for reawakening.
    3.  [Marshal's Deputy](+5 mag-att) Stand on the Pirate Ship (626 659)(20:00 - 22:30 Fri & Sun).
    4.  [Stargazer] (Accuracy +6) Head to Archosaur South to the stargazing platform at (568 636, 33) 22:00 - 02:00
    5.  [Pureheart](+2 phy-att) Go to: (577,628) - wait one minute. This one can be tricky to get the quest to pop. Make sure you are all the way to the ground under water and wait. Next, go to (521,665) and dance. Go to (541,618) and think. Go to (586,620) and blow a kiss. Go to (585,669) and meditate.
    ​​