Homestead Issue

Options
Today the "8 hours of earning time left" message came 2 times.
I had to clean the Homestead 2 times @ 26000 cerise gems each time.

Did anyone else have this issue?
Etherblade server

Comments

• greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Options
    Did you happen to not visit your homestead the previous day? I've noticed that it doesn't roll over to the new day's energy (from your client's perspective) until a few minutes after you enter. So if you visited yesterday you might see full cleanness on entry, but then have to add it a minute later. But if you didn't visit yesterday... it might have you do it twice.

Then again, I swear on one occasion I logged in and ALL my cleanness was gone. It was right after maint so I assumed some glitch had occurred, but I decided I didn't want to complain over the 600-odd k that I needed to pay at the time. A few minutes later it prompted me to add cleanness as per usual. I had visited the previous day.

So glitch is certainly possible, though I wouldn't say likely.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • terrabyte
    terrabyte Posts: 71 Arc User
    Options
    I keep up on my homestead every day and i have noticed it takes time for the cleanliness to update but that isn't what happened this time.

At 2am my time i got the green "8 hours earning time" msg

Figuring it was an issue with DST i cleaned the homestead.

At 3am my time (normal reset time for me) I got the "8 hours earning time" msg again and had to re clean.

If this was a one time glitch not a big deal.
    If it continues to happen tho i wont be able to keep up on cerise gems if i have to spend double each day to clean.
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Options
    terrabyte wrote: »
    If it continues to happen tho i wont be able to keep up on cerise gems if i have to spend double each day to clean.
    Are you contracting a lot of stuff? Because otherwise you can just re-value your assets and take your prosperity down to minimum - less cost that way. I know I wouldn't even bother with the prosperity I have if I weren't trying to make money from contracting.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • terrabyte
    terrabyte Posts: 71 Arc User
    Options
    They changed that. You can't lower your prosperity anymore.