• capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yes because there certainly weren't any alts in xnw. :/
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    Options
    lol alts in xnw were nowhere near the amount we have in regular nw. You didn't need to go through 10 empty afk alts battles to get 1 decent one in xnw.
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    capnk wrote: »
    Yes because there certainly weren't any alts in xnw. :/

That was one of the biggest complains about xNW on Etherblade is how many alts were in our nation. Most xNW all I heard were complaints from people playing xNW because Dawnglory always won, except the last one, the other complaint was we had mainly 2 commanders who bragged they could get us first, then blame us when we didn't. These 2 commanders only cared about how many tokens they got, since they spent a ton of money on ballots, so they could win. Etherblade peeps, didn't complain about the token payout, but always complained that not once did Etherblade take 1st in xNW. Also I looked at the poll and about 150 people voted for having xNW and/or both. That is a small number compared to the number of people who play on all the servers. Most people do not pay attention to the forums.
  • monoftalm
    monoftalm Posts: 118 Arc User
    Options
    86% of ppl vote for xNW back,

We want fights for everyone, this way with NW only anyone that has build up gear can log an alt and play which is against the logic.

When I make a squad in NW I need 20 - 25 min to get 1 decent fight where as in xNW u need 5 min.

I personally know several people that make money from alts in NW but could not do that in xNW, yes you have 1 guy rolling 6 chars in there.

<3
  • xiaomaomao#3322
    xiaomaomao#3322 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    monoftalm wrote: »

We want fights for everyone, this way with NW only anyone that has build up gear can log an alt and play which is against the logic.

When I make a squad in NW I need 20 - 25 min to get 1 decent fight where as in xNW u need 5 min.

I personally know several people that make money from alts in NW but could not do that in xNW, yes you have 1 guy rolling 6 chars in there.

Yeah, most battles in Nw are pretty one-sided
  • cyberomega45
    Options

I personally know one of the commanders of Etherblade, while they were commander, were playing on a barb and there sb during xNW, while their cleric was the commander. Do not say people were not playing on alts. That was another big complaint.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options

I personally know one of the commanders of Etherblade, while they were commander, were playing on a barb and there sb during xNW, while their cleric was the commander. Do not say people were not playing on alts. That was another big complaint.

Yes and buffing the lands by them... Im thinking we sould be able to vote out the commander... lol

Ah never gonna win that one me thinks.​​
  • cyberomega45
    Options

One big problem of saying 86% of people vote for xNW back is that is 176 total votes from people who read the forum posting. During xNW this is how many each server brought to xNW and this is going low on the average. Da brought 500, Etherblade 400, Ti and Tw brought 300 each. Low total of about 1500 peeps. So there are over 1300 people that don't care to vote in the poll. So out of 1500 that participated in xNW on average, only 100 want it back, lowering the % greatly.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Options

The problem with your 86% claim is selection bias. The majority of players want it dead and permanently dead. If it wasn't the case it wouldn't have been taken away. When XNW was around the front page of this forum called for its removal. Most if not all threads were complaining about XNW to the point where the moderators were constantly merging threads and took flak for nuking 80 pages worth of posts because they didn't know how to use the vBulletin merge tool.

The active players hating XNW would have been more numerous than the active players wanting XNW. PWI would have never nuked XNW if their revenue didn't take some sort of hit that was correlatable to the launch of XNW. People spoke with their wallets.
  • monoftalm
    Options
    still 86% for xNW to come back, its to the point, NW is largely avoided due to many things noted in the past, including less fun and challenge
    <3
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    still 86% for xNW to come back, its to the point, NW is largely avoided due to many things noted in the past, including less fun and challenge

People keep telling you but you still dont get it. Either you are an idiot or you pretend to be one.
    86% represent a procent from the people that read the forum not all people that play the game.
    giphy.gif

• perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    Options
    Either you are an idiot or you pretend to be one.

I just took a poll. 100% of respondents believed it was your first option.
  • cyberomega45
    Options

Mono give it up, if you really want a fight, why don't you build up your faction and actually fight Karma 1 v 1 in a TW. Instead of waiting for other factions to gank them. Mono you are probably one of the only people from Etherblade that is begging on the forums for xNW. I see alot of the big TW factions from Etherblade participating in our NW. I see peeps from Karma, GD, and Defiance. Nuff said.
  • monoftalm
    Options
    Everyone I came across that has merit in PWI wants xNW back, doing NW or not.

Cyber why are u obsessed about Karma?? Do u owe them something?
    My friends and my guild are fighting who ever comes along as enemy counting it will be fun.
    heres our last tw video with karma: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQNynbui4VY

Secondly, id like to know where are all this negativity and bad-mounting coming from - who are the losers behind accounts calling out this poison?

xNW was the most fun Event ingame, it benefits Smaller guys, guilds and makes game more active, it also doesnt force ppl to wake up at 5 AM.

Thanks!

<3
  • perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    Options
    it also doesnt force ppl to wake up at 5 AM.
    The only people playing NW at 5 AM are those who willfully chose to play on a server with that event schedule, and that is a tiny minority of all players.

However, in NA, the only people attending XNW on Fridays were those who didn't work or go to school, since it was smack in the middle of the day. But you don't care about those people, you know, the majority of the NA playerbase, as long as your personal self interest is served.
  • bloodedone87
    Options

My friends and my guild are fighting who ever comes along as enemy counting it will be fun.

Secondly, id like to know where are all this negativity and bad-mounting coming from - who are the losers behind accounts calling out this poison?

xNW was the most fun Event ingame, it benefits Smaller guys, guilds and makes game more active, it also doesnt force ppl to wake up at 5 AM.

Thanks!

And how did you decide who has merit on PWI or not?
    giphy.gif

• cyberomega45
    Options

Thanks!

I have friends in Karma, but I don't owe them anything. Why are you so obsessed with me saying anything about Karma? Its funny how you always accuse me of wanting to get something from Karma. I like my faction, I don't ever want to do major TWs.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options

Thanks!

LOL. Classic Mono, claims its the latest TW between Karma and Drakon, which its not. Also "forgets" to mention it was 4 way gank on Karma. Admittedly Drakon no showed the more recent wars against TW rules but unlike Mono, Karma didnt feel like ticketing his whiny **** for it.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • cyberomega45
    Options
    Didn't Drakon just lose a TW vs Indignant for Etherblade?
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Options
    saxroll wrote: »
    LOL. Classic Mono, claims its the latest TW between Karma and Drakon, which its not. Also "forgets" to mention it was 4 way gank on Karma. Admittedly Drakon no showed the more recent wars against TW rules but unlike Mono, Karma didnt feel like ticketing his whiny **** for it.

and meanwhile your signatur shows an old TW against infamous, rather than the most recent one that you got rekt at lost.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    saxroll wrote: »

and meanwhile your signatur shows an old TW against infamous, rather than the most recent one that you got rekt at lost.

Because I havent recorded TWs for couple of months now. I been too lazy to setup things required to record and upload videos since my hard drive decided to disagree with its existence. And considering the poorish quality my comp can produce from real xTWs, not sure if there is much point to return to posting TW/xTWs. Either way, its cute you try to provoke me.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Options
    maybe he didnt record other karma tws either ;) did you get your Nuema Set yet?
    xNW or riot!
  • gekkelotje
    gekkelotje Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    After time change again I never went NW again. I refuse to get up at 5 pm to take part in a fight who is not even base on skills. Most in NW are R9 and for a low level to get some tokens takes forever. The fact you died at 1 shot is not even funny after a while. Pwi is a great game but the differents betweeen the gears are to much. Working for it in the game is a pain. R9 these days are ppl who spent a lot off money and time in this game. As some say it: I have a Real life outside PWI.
  • ninjakitchenrulr
    ninjakitchenrulr Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I don't know why this is becoming about Drakon or Karma. You people need to quit derailing this thread. I've said it before and I'll say it again, have one of each. Regular NW on Friday and xnw on Sunday. Something tells me those who should be reading this aren't.

If the powers that are don't care about this then these X NW threads should just depth'd and locked. No need for a pissing match or to take past events ( tw) out of context just to make other people look bad especially when that has nothing to do with this.
  • monoftalm
    edited November 2016
    Options
    1- Ninja -- this thread became a QQ fest from what I can tell - Karma and their minions
    Last HT season, Karma vent 5th place - why did all push them to gutter? XD - you can get the point reading this thread!

2- Myself and my friends care for everyone, as we are everyone, all timezones - who ever is the kido behind some char here needs to grow up!

3- It's easy to ticket and ban fake bids when using an alt guild to outbid me with +-300 to preserve 1k.. Think Ahead - Genius who pulled that fake bid should apologize to whole PWI.

No showing TW defense is allowed - ask away, karma/enrage did this plenty :)

4- Cyber, man, if only you would partake and create something yourself - we wouldn't be having this thread way it is.

xNW back or Karma disbands! <3​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
    <3
  • kristenupton#1185
    kristenupton#1185 Posts: 1 New User
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @bloodedone87

the requirements for having merit in pwi is as follows:

1) is friends with @monoftalm
    2) wants xnw back

as for you @monoftalm ...

xNW back or Karma disbands! <3

Rip karma *waves*​​
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    gekkelotje wrote: »
    After time change again I never went NW again. I refuse to get up at 5 pm to take part in a fight who is not even base on skills. Most in NW are R9 and for a low level to get some tokens takes forever. The fact you died at 1 shot is not even funny after a while. Pwi is a great game but the differents betweeen the gears are to much. Working for it in the game is a pain. R9 these days are ppl who spent a lot off money and time in this game. As some say it: I have a Real life outside PWI.

Oh yes cause xNW was so based on skills. There were no R9 there, nooo, not at all.

And again this stupid complaining about this gear difference. Ofc a R9rrr player is much stronger than a G16 and it should be this way since R9rrr is more expensive and much harder to get.
    giphy.gif

• cyberomega45
    Options
    1- Ninja -- this thread became a QQ fest from what I can tell - Karma nd their minions
    Last HT season, Karma vent 5th place - why did all push them to gutter? XD - you can get the point reading this thread!

2- Myself and my friends care for everyone, as we are everyone, all timezones - who ever is the kido behind some char here needs to grow up!

3- Its easy to ticket and ban fakebids (=Karma) when using an alt guild to outbid me with +-300 to preserve 1k.. Think Ahead - Genious who pulled that fake bid should appologize to whole PWI.

No showing TW defense is allowed - ask away, karma/enrage did this plenty :)

4- Cyber, man, if only you would partake nd create something yourself - we wouldnt be having this thread way it is.

xNW back or Karma disbands! <3

I did create something with friends its a faction that does TW for fun with optional attendance and G rated faction chat. Its a safe place for families with children. Mono, you made the statement you wanted fights, so I suggested since xNW is not gonna happen at this time, build up your faction and fight Karma. Heck, fight GD, fight Defiance. Fight one of the big 3 one on one and don't participate when they are getting ganked. Mono, you know better than to accuse Karma of doing fake bids on an alt faction, its against forum TOS. If you have a problem with what Karma does then send a ticket to support. Mono, I have been married over 27 years and my son is going to a university next year, I will take that creation over anything in this game anyday.
  • monoftalm
    Options
    Happy for u Cyb - and we actually had evidence which resulted in action, for sure.

Check the xNW thread - I assure u all, PPl want xNW and they vote on it!
    <3
This discussion has been closed.