Distractions during NW's

Options
So is there a way we can auto ignore/reject those ppl who send friend requests randomly esp during NW ? It's too much distractions esp on our team . This squad from Tempest everytime we confront them someone has been sending friend requests 4x just on me . I asked my squad they said they just got a friend invite too . Coincidence ? I dont know cuz everytime its their team Im getting that random friend request >.> Its okay if its once but nah sending it multiple times on me . its so annoying. Doing dirty works just to win their BM always pull on air if not work they gonna spam a friend request . thats their new strategy funny huh but true story .

Comments

• moscador
    moscador Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Options
    1. Check all the names that usually sent the friend request to you during the nw.
    2. Blacklist them all.
    3. They won't be able to send anything for u.
    4. Profit.

Have to agree its a cheap tactic but easy avoidable.
    For the bms pullling into the air, i hate that a lot but yeah, lets be honest, works like a charm ( Not all the times if u know how to counter, but mostly of the times.)
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    Maybe we can have a more decent NW if the armies of alts cant show up? Make it random squad just like xNW, so when you enter you dont have OP squads acting like trucks in full speed.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    sadly if you knew what you where doing you could enter with a squad for XNW.

But a lot of work needs to be done to that event to make it worth while. By that I mean NW and XNW.​​
  • beast21g
    Options
    so there is a bug or something at NW also, so you and your whole guild enter a specific nation? cause that is happening in the last weeks
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    No its a matter off Odds on that one to the best of the information I have.

This was one of the quibbles people had with NW to start with. OP squads. May even be one of the reasons we did not do so well over 1 server. odds are again the answer to that one would be a no.

Like I said for a few reasons NW and XNW needs work to make it a better event...​​
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah the op squad thing annoys me too, I run by myself 90% of the time .
    I'm considered endgame but not max and yeah I know I'm gonna get ganked when
    people tend to not want to get 1hit by me, so they group up to go for me first lol.

I love fighting odds but u know 1 vs 5 odds not freaking 1 vs 19 and the sqauds are all super endgame people with psy buffs, which are just hax on sins and dbs

(seroiuslly remove this function to only psy being able to be buffed. I aoe 1 time and I'm screwed, seeker new anti stuns are not anti seal and will surge can't really be spammed)

Nw should be random sqaud only , and if u leave sqaud you stay alone , meeting new people and building new trusts where your forced to look at people by what they contribute and not there gear.

Hell for sure it would definitely make it balanced .
    Vae Victis.
  • xiaomaomao#3322
    xiaomaomao#3322 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    weapon762 wrote: »
    people tend to not want to get 1hit by me, so they group up to go for me first lol.

I love fighting odds but u know 1 vs 5 odds not freaking 1 vs 19 and the sqauds are all super endgame people with psy buffs, which are just hax on sins and dbs

(seroiuslly remove this function to only psy being able to be buffed. I aoe 1 time and I'm screwed, seeker new anti stuns are not anti seal and will surge can't really be spammed)

Nw should be random sqaud only , and if u leave sqaud you stay alone , meeting new people and building new trusts where your forced to look at people by what they contribute and not there gear.

People like to Nw with friends and stack their squads, they would lose interest if players are randomized into squad.

• dann0o
    dann0o Posts: 18 Arc User
    Options
    Just a thought, would it be possible that the player must have his auto invite settings on? That's why you keep getting invites? I dunno not sure. Or was it auto squad invites? Coz i had some experience on doin dailies back where i was low level and i just suddenly get into a squad without accepting anything.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    weapon762 wrote: »

People like to Nw with friends and stack their squads, they would lose interest if players are randomized into squad.

Nothing was said about being put in squads if you could not enter as a squad.

Thats a fair point and something that should have been done from the start so no one would quibble over it. In one respect its to late to make any changes now to this.​​
  • beast21g
    Options
    Never is late!
    I'm not willing to go to NW in an alt nation getting ganked from everyone.
    They can do something about the alt army tbh

Requirements as the xNW made it better and more interesting. Same requirements can be done here.

Been in an alt nation it's just waste of your time cause you get **** reward at the end. Even with a lot points last nation gives the minimum.

Also nations arent balanced.
    One nation can have 100 other 80 and other 70 and 4th nation can have 150
    I think you get the point of balance here
  • ninjakitchenrulr
    ninjakitchenrulr Posts: 70 Arc User
    Options
    Would be nice to have a ignore friend request option, as I know there is an option to ignore squad invites and trade dialogue.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited October 2016
    Options
    beast21g wrote: »
    Never is late!
    I'm not willing to go to NW in an alt nation getting ganked from everyone.
    They can do something about the alt army tbh

Requirements as the xNW made it better and more interesting. Same requirements can be done here.

Been in an alt nation it's just waste of your time cause you get **** reward at the end. Even with a lot points last nation gives the minimum.

Also nations arent balanced.
    One nation can have 100 other 80 and other 70 and 4th nation can have 150
    I think you get the point of balance here

Balance in numbers is not as correct as it seams. for instance if you have 70 R9S3 vs 150 TT99 Gold is that a balance? In terms of Power and of numbers? 70 People can easily kill 150 with powerful gears but they cant cover as much land as 150 people. My point is you have to balance the Power and the Numbers. Which put blunt is not going to happen.

Intresting point about requirements however at this point in time many people have several Alts at that Lv. I go back the the first idea mind is still worth while.

Something I would like to see for NW is it give you a reward for attending. Say a token of attendance that you can save for items. That way going to NW regardless of the win or loose you are working for something. Just keep a note of the point you have to get points you cant just turn up and get this.

Funny really as this could be seen as a side track to NW as well. Not fighting the fight but moaning about balance and keeping your eye on numbers where you are...etc.​​
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Options
    To resort to that kind of thing they must be scared to lose. God forbid their status is touched. I mean, they are strong, but still need tricks to win? #sosad

There are a few groups I see in NW which use cheap tricks. Well, I myself use those same cheap tricks on them. Suddenly my pms are flooded with QQ. That when I'm not hunted down. Funny how one T3 can cause so much hassle on r9ers. :smile:
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    My biggest issue with NW is the alts! I mean we should have a "Vote off the island" button or something to get rid of all the alts! Or if PWI could just kick people for not moving or attacking or something! Srsly though the amount of alts is really annoying. More so if you are stuck in the "alt" nation and don't have people to help win lands!

As for the skills thing? The skills some of the classes have now are so out of balance it's stupid. I mean the new "OP" class is the Dustblades. Way to out of blance! And the Stormbrings are way out of blance too. IF you give a class a skill you need to balance that skill and give a counter for it at least to some of the classes! This 100% never miss crude is the problem! And the push skills working for some class but not for other in PvP is crude too! I mean why can a mystic push but a psy, or wizzy can't? As for the psy's being able to buff with there single buff that can not be used again, well that's the alt thing again! People that are playing their psys will keep that buff for themselves, they bring in alts to buff themselves with then just have them stand around in base or in the instance and not help! Really annoying!
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Options
    There was a squad on sanctuary that used to spam ppl with invites during nw and they were one of the more OP squads of the server think they all retired now though hopefully your dirty trick manipulators will soon too :p