codes?

Options
Is there someone who can explain to me where in general i can find the new codes they keep bringing out? Normaly pwi would post them on facebook, but nowdays i have to be lucky to come across them or someone pming me or wc... every time i ask where ppl find them i only get "forum, fb, wc" and i'm like yeah i know that... but WHERE on the forum? WHERE on facebook? I'd like to be able to find them by myself. I allready miss out on all the codes that get mailed (no idea why) so i'd like to know where i can find these other codes by myself instead of being dependant on worldchat. I don't play that much, so i often miss out on them.

Comments

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    There is literally a sticky thread near the top of this forum...​​
  • maddyblossom
    maddyblossom Posts: 18 Arc User
    Options
    chary wrote: »
    There is literally a sticky thread near the top of this forum...​​

do they allways do this? i don't understand how forums work. Never had to use them be4 either.
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    Sticky threads will normally update with new codes and their expiration dates (or we get an independent announcement for them).

The mailing system has never been perfect, so on that front, I wouldn't think it was anything wrong on your end. Though it would be nice to get in-game announcements every so often that weren't super spam for new codes. Could always ask that they do those in the future :D
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • maddyblossom
    maddyblossom Posts: 18 Arc User
    Options
    Sticky threads will normally update with new codes and their expiration dates (or we get an independent announcement for them).

The mailing system has never been perfect, so on that front, I wouldn't think it was anything wrong on your end. Though it would be nice to get in-game announcements every so often that weren't super spam for new codes. Could always ask that they do those in the future :D

Thnks! this realy helps... So basicly i have to check every day or so on in the general discussion to see if there is new codes?
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    For now, until they change up the systems a bit probably. D:

If you don't see actual stickied announcements this thread here usually updates right away. Heero's pretty good about it or when they're busy, I can update it as necessary. Codes are usually also not updated in that OP until verified by a user so you can be sure the codes are real ones.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆