Free stuff! Code inside! Click me!

Options
Hi, everyone. Here's the free gift that we spoke of in another thread (I can't seem to find it at this time). Hope you like it!

tf5YfZlL

One redeem per account.
Please don't exploit. It took me a while to get this all approved (lol).

Not to be confused with the anniversary gift. More on that later this week. Thanks!

Orinj
F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.

Comments

• cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    Oh, oh, what is it for, I don't want to send it to the wrong char?
    Thanks for the gift, though.
    DeffyNature
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    There's been a few reports that the code isn't working for some of you. If that's the case, please restart your arc client and try redeeming it again. Sometimes there's cached data that prevents code redemptions.
  • senordelospalos
    senordelospalos Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    WOW those are some really nice stuff especially the war avatar chest A and the event gold amazing stuff thanks a lot.
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    pretty sure i know the answer to this, but i accidentally sent the code to the cross server, and i have no clue how to get in there. any way to fix that, or do i have to get into the cross server?
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    Options
    at the end it's two L's the first one is l. need about 7 spots in mailbox. and thank you for the code )
  • krian090590
    Options
    i found a way into xserver so my problem was solved
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • jasrho
    jasrho Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks for the code..quite useful and nice items as well
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    Anyone has the list of items you get?​​
  • perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    Options
    Contains:
    100 Event Gold
    War Chest Avatar: A
    Eylsium Gift Pack III x2
    PW Holy Warrior VIP Pack Card
    Perfect Pack
    Major Homestead Supply Bag
    10 Ether Jade

Not too shabby. Thank you Orinj.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    Very nice anniversary present. Especially love the fox chat item. World chat got a lot cuter today o:)
  • jasrho
    jasrho Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    Very nice anniversary present.

this is seperate from anniversary stuff
    orinj wrote: »
    Hi, everyone. Here's the free gift that we spoke of in another thread (I can't seem to find it at this time). Hope you like it!

tf5YfZlL

One redeem per account.

Not to be confused with the anniversary gift. More on that later this week. Thanks!

Orinj

• siljajoep
    siljajoep Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you so much for the code, very usefull!
  • ant999
    ant999 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    That was pretty nice, thanks!
  • kempette
    kempette Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    please help the code was sent to the wrong Char how can i get it to the right one
  • nohear
    nohear Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks for the free stuff
    Prindagelf
    Fail Archer
    Kindrid Member since 2009
    Prindagelf - YouTube Channel
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @jasrho we get it at anniversary.... And... Well nevermind.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    @orinj

Thank YOU!

Heero.​​
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    These clickbait titles I swear D:

*twitchy mod fingers*

But really though, ty for the gifts! Pre anni gifts?
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you!! This is a great code. Thanks for going through the trouble to get it approved! fox-25.gif​​
  • archangel75
    archangel75 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Thankies for the gifts, Greatly appreciated :DD
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks for the code guys, great stuff :smile:

• ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    thanks for the code. Indeed nice and useful stuff inside. Made me go "squeee" all over it.
  • druppyjkj
    druppyjkj Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    orinj wrote: »

tf5YfZlL

One redeem per account.

Orinj

Thank you orinj, Thank you for getting this for us.
  • parrot2010
    parrot2010 Posts: 64 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks for the useful code, Orinj!
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    Ty orinj none off the other events are my cup of tea but this gift rocks much needed and appreciated
  • bekesij
    bekesij Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Thanks
  • amelito#2911
    amelito#2911 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    plz make code for stone lvl100+rb1, 2

:"( plz

i cant go lvl 100 fast
  • krian090590
    Options
    plz make code for stone lvl100+rb1, 2

:"( plz

i cant go lvl 100 fast

They arent going to do that code again anytime soon. Check the forum for leveling guides. It's become much easier to level to 100 than it used to be thanks to recent changes to quests giving more experience and all the added dailies for levels 85-95. If you still think it takes too long after checking those, then buy the Illusionary Crystal (instant level 95) or Warfront Supply Crate (level 100 RB 1.
    Etherblade Server