Barbarians Cornern!!!

Good morning, how are you? I write because I have a concern and I hope that in the next update or patch that will take more into account the performance of the barb in a pvp .. 1- battle because we have no defense against Heavy Armor?
2- because if we have skill thunder effect, we can not attack with a magic damage?
3- Give me the biography of skill Firestorm we have? = Suck supposed skill and k is our best skill against HA ..
4. Why leave us to oblivion PWI the kittens?
5.somos supposedly race that must be tanker in Dugeon? it will be impossible when the skill of us do not respond before the dd overpower.
6. for serving an attack 100k? = Based on a cat when skill hit like girls ..
7. because we do not have skill mixtures, such as primal of assasin?
8. Our physical defense is conta ghost some physical dd including Assasin.

I hope not bother but what I feel as a user of a barb.
and perhaps I should not send this message to this department or whatever but if you get it I hope to help me take it where it should go.

Blessings and have a good rest of the day

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Suggestion / general discussion thread, not QC.

Also, barbarian is a class that really has little to nothing to be concerned about at this point.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    1. No defense against Heavy Armor?? As a barbarian you should have plenty of physical defense.
    2. Not sure what you're talking about.
    3. Biography of a skill ? :o The description is right there.
    4. ??
    5. Use your skills that generate threat.
    6. Barbs hit like girls? Clearly you havent seen Roar_King :P
    7. Not everyone has skillmixtured
    8. Why you're comparing barbs to sins?
    ​​
  • angemlsl3153
    angemlsl3153 Posts: 3 Arc User
    nene#6448 wrote: »
    1. No defense against Heavy Armor?? As a barbarian you should have plenty of physical defense.
    2. Not sure what you're talking about.100% sure
    4. Biography of a skill ? :o The description is right there. yes that skill is one spark wasted
    6. ??
    7. Use your skills that generate threat. u dont have one barb right?
    8. Barbs hit like girls? Clearly you havent seen Roar_King :P
    9. Not everyone has skillmixtured, yes but bm has, sin, psy, wizz, seeker n maybe all less barb
    10. Why you're comparing barbs to sins?
    ​​
    Cause sins can **** one barb full buffed in 1, 2,3?

• angemlsl3153
    angemlsl3153 Posts: 3 Arc User
    dblazen1 dont think so
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Let Kitty guess: angemls plays a sage str. or sage vit. barb? 'Cause those sound like sage problems.

Solution: roll demon str.

If that doesn't help:
    1. gear up if you're way undergeared compared to opponents.
    2. Learn to barb properly.
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    to be honest playing any melee class that doesnt have tidal/100 immunes (aka only barb/BM) in large PvP is kinda terrible right now, you just stand there for an hour not dying but also not able to use any skills at all :D
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    QC is a forum to identify to the QA team what is currently present in the game that is broken. Not for future updates/metagame theory/inquiries about what skills may/maynot do.

I'll shuttle this over to GD since there's no clearly defined suggestions here to fix anything OP is putting forward as discussion. if it becomes a Suggestion type thread I'll relocate it to the appropriate area.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User

Does kitty have a video of barbing properly for tm lunar? and full delta? tt bosses? in normal speed.​​
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    Cause sins can **** one barb full buffed in 1, 2,3?

Sounds like you are wearing like TT99 and fighting R9 sin or something. Gear up.
    ​​
  • lestaroth
    lestaroth Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Let me see...
    Barbs are made to tank, of course their damage is supposed to not be high, it's all about defense (and heavy repairs *grin*). Even the most basic description says you're supposed to survive well and dish some good payback. If you want more of an offensive melee class, aim for BM, seeker or LA class (that said, you'll have more attack and less defense the more you progress towards a DD).

You can't think of magic attacks when it comes to them. For that, there are casters, yes, the squishy ones. Focus on what's given to you, defense down and bleeding-causing attacks, sunder, slam, frighten, buffs, etc.

Yes, you got a ton of people that rush instances nowadays in PWI. Assassins were supposed to be more of a support class but the game ended so funny that they don't care so much about dying or waiting for others anymore.

If you feel you're not resistant enough against other players, you should review your build and equipment.
    The crazier PvPers out there know what they're doing, even if they could pass for raving lunatics solely running on auto mode.
    PWI gained a LOT of features and ways to get stronger. If you can't adapt to that madness, PvP may not be suited to you.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    jabq wrote: »

Does kitty have a video of barbing properly for tm lunar? and full delta? tt bosses? in normal speed.

But none of those things are challenging at the current state of the game, like, at all tiger-16.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    Good morning, how are you? I write because I have a concern and I hope that in the next update or patch that will take more into account the performance of the barb in a pvp .. 1- battle because we have no defense against Heavy Armor?
    2- because if we have skill thunder effect, we can not attack with a magic damage?
    3- Give me the biography of skill Firestorm we have? = Suck supposed skill and k is our best skill against HA ..
    4. Why leave us to oblivion PWI the kittens?
    5.somos supposedly race that must be tanker in Dugeon? it will be impossible when the skill of us do not respond before the dd overpower.
    6. for serving an attack 100k? = Based on a cat when skill hit like girls ..
    7. because we do not have skill mixtures, such as primal of assasin?
    8. Our physical defense is conta ghost some physical dd including Assasin.

I hope not bother but what I feel as a user of a barb.
    and perhaps I should not send this message to this department or whatever but if you get it I hope to help me take it where it should go.

Blessings and have a good rest of the day

1.- Your defense against HA is supposed to be Tigerform, wich passively increases your armor by a %. Atm My endgame barb has 71k unbuffed on tiger form. On humanoid form, we are "kinda" vulnerable, indeed. I lose about 20k phy def.

2.- Well, i suppose PWI doesnt have "order". Some skills have thunder effect like Slam, and Swell. But the damage is purely physical. They could have be more creative, or not... Barb has passively Wood effect, this does helps mainly to put debuffs on targets that are immune to phys damage. For instance, a Psy that uses PsyWill wont take much damage, but with our Wood skill, we can still stun them, and keep annoying them.. Same thing with mobs on PVE.

3.- Firestorm is a outdated skill indeed. That fire dot used to be worth back in the day 2011 and before. Nowdays it's a waste of a spark. That spark can be used somewhere else, and the Fire Damage is null. On endgame battle. It deals at most 200 damage. on a player with 30k hp? Insignificant

4.- huh???

5.- Tankier and being the highest DD on the squad, are 2 different things. That's why U get aggro skills, so u can hold aggro from strong DDs that cant survive against bosses.

6.- huh???

7.- That is true. We dont have skills that merge. I didnt like this from primal update either. There are several OUTDATED skills. For instance, Swell. Firestorm. Garrote. Feral regeneration... Heck, even Armageddon needs a boost at this point.
    Who even uses Roar anymore? lol
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    I love roar. Nothing better then to see some deity sin kill themself on bramble :P