Scheduled Server Maintenance [7/19/16 - 11pm PDT]

Options
thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
Hey Everyone,
We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PDT. There is a patch tonight. PATCH NOTES. Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

- The PWI Crew

Comments

• blue20
    blue20 Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Any idea if the broken TT and fb 69 instances will be fixed on Da with this patch ? Nobody was able farm TT all this 2x because of the fact the instance stoped alowing entry after first day when servers had crashed again. @thenamesdomino
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    BOOOOOOOOOOOO at deactivating the invite friends again. Why not just leave it until we get whatever is supposed to replace it?
  • malegerson
    malegerson Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    hi. i am reading the patch notes
    and in the part SKILLS
    *Fixed several typos across a number of skills
    what skills are suposed to be fixed it doesnt say any class o name skill if you can give us more info of it i apreciate it. thanks
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    Nothing about fixing all the bug reports while in Homesteads, when are you guys fixing that?!
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    @sensualsoul were these bug reports sent in via the Quality Corner or Customer support tickets? If you have a thread for it somewhere in the Quality corner, feel free to bump it up and bring it back up to the top if its not there already.

Also as much as I'd like to party that long while servers are down, I have work tomorrow.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    tuttle wrote: »
    BOOOOOOOOOOOO at deactivating the invite friends again. Why not just leave it until we get whatever is supposed to replace it?

IKR? Or at least put the Legacy Mark item available with Lucky Coins, Perfect Tokens of Luck, a "once per account" monthly code or something. Personally, I don't mind the items from the scroll.

@thenamesdomino @orinj What are the odds of something like this being possible?
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options

@arspaulina
    So now I have to make a thread about bug reports? I thought they, meaning the GMs get those when we send them? Why else do they damn things pop up and take up my time? And yes I have filled them out and sent them. And I have mentioned them in a few treads in forming though no I have not made a new thread since I was pointed out to me how many threads about the broken crud in this game I have made and how NOTHING is ever done about it. So NO I have not made another thread, why waste my time. All I ever get is unhelpful responses like I got from you! =/
  • nonnfaction#2354
    nonnfaction#2354 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    Patch is up
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    servers still down?
  • therealmista
    therealmista Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Servers are up
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    "*Teleporters in Momaganon and Lothranis now properly state the cost as 3000 coins instead of 3000 dollars" LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    I didn't even realize anyone would care about stuff like that
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958