Homestead RESOURCE EXCHANGE - DEVELOPER IMMEDIATE ATTENTION

rosdom
rosdom Posts: 23 Arc User
Hello all,
As the title clearly states, we need a functional building or a functionality of some sort to Exchange 1 type of Homestead resource for another. I mean it's pretty ridiculous that we do not have something like that.
Let's say trade Jadestones for Brocades..even if there's like an exchange rate of 20% or something , AKA trade 120,000 jadestones for 100,000 brocades. Some of the items require so much of 1 resource and so little of another.
It's a basic functionality that I don't know, I think we should have. There's no harm in it.

@thenamesdomino , are we allowed to know if something like this had already been planned for future updates and if not, could you pass this on to the higher up and see if it would be a possibility?

Comments

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    I think this is something they already added to PWCN so we might get it in the next big update. I didn't really go through those patch notes all that carefully though so I might be wrong.​​
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Better yet, make it a 1 to 1 ratio but add a coin fee, hell even 1 coin per mat would drain a good 100-200k per player per day at higher level HSs
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Better yet, make it a 1 to 1 ratio but add a coin fee, hell even 1 coin per mat would drain a good 100-200k per player per day at higher level HSs
    As far as I know, it will be 1:2. 100 brocade out of 200 jadestones, for example.​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • rosuvulpe#4101
    rosuvulpe#4101 Posts: 18 Arc User
    First off... this should be under the suggestion thread.

Second...
    I'm not too well versed in HS stuff, so take what i say with a grain of salt.

It takes time, but why not just use the crystal things from growing plants and animals to make the items you need. just do it like habit and you'll have plenty. Like i said though, that takes time and this seems to be about immediate gratification. i dont use my homestead that much except to get the item to make books, and save up the sigils so i can work on G17 weapons for another toon by making tradable mats, but i have way more HS mats than i need. well over 120k of everything just by using the crystals and setting the buildings to go for max time. I'm actually out of pumpkin seeds and baby goats, but i don't really need any for a while.
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    null
    @rosuvulpe#4101
    Ya...want till you get a higher level HS, you have mats now, but when you're trying to go for the G17 items, you'll notice real quick how you'll have like 300k of 1 or 2 mats and 300 of the other 2 ( this has happened to me many times) due to the mats needed for some items very heavily scued towards one or 2 perticular mats. Also everyone going for G17 do level up their manufacturing buildings asap and keep them making mats 24/7, but just collection quest + wondermarket alone can eat up all the mats generated for one or 2 of the 4 per day, which agian leafs to having 300k of 1, and 300 of another
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105