invite a friend

Options
nechick
nechick Posts: 41 Arc User
just incase someone watches our forum post and reports back to the powers that be. Please bring back the invite a friend or give us another way to earn the ancestrial guarding exp spirit and vitae boost please

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Sorry to burst the bubble, but because of backend system changes, the friend referral system is probably not going to come back.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Options
    Sorry to burst the bubble, but because of backend system changes, the friend referral system is probably not going to come back.

Is there currently any plans to give us a way to get the Ancient Gift item (increases exp and vitae gain by 50%)? Or is it just gone for good?

Mr. Justice
  • dog10250
    dog10250 Posts: 78 Arc User
    Options

What do you mean by "backend system changes"?
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Options
    Even just a vitae gain increase would be nice. When new boundary comes out it's gonna take forever to level​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • nbreaking
    Options
    npc15 wrote: »
    Even just a vitae gain increase would be nice. When new boundary comes out it's gonna take forever to level​​

I have like 300 of them, but there's a lot of people that don't, including my alts. I wonder if it was removed exactly for this, so that we wouldn't get max sky lvl faster but then it doesn't make much sense since some people like myself were able to stack.

Meh, no clue to be honest.

Mr. Justice
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Options
    Some have none, some have a few, some have thousands of those scrolls. Oh, PWI.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • nechick
    Options
    still waiting for an answer on if you guys are working or talking even about a way to give us the ancient gifts and other reward from the invitaion scrolls. yes i know alot have thousands and some have none.
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    Options
    I spoke to our lovely devs, and we are going enable the feature again and also find another way to get the scroll into your hands.
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • nbreaking
    Options
    orinj wrote: »
    I spoke to our lovely devs, and we are going enable the feature again and also find another way to get the scroll into your hands.

Wow... thank you @orinj that's great news! Thank you so much!

Mr. Justice
  • parrot2010
    parrot2010 Posts: 64 Arc User
    Options
    @orinj, you are awesome :)
  • firstblood#1267
    firstblood#1267 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options
    @orinj, Thank You, Thank you, Thank You !!!! Did I forget get to say Thank You
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    Quick question, is there a level requirement to get the exp things upon returning? being level 90+ if not rb?​​
  • nechick
    Options
    thank you orinji, i am happy to have atleast an idea you all are workin on it. thanks for taking the time to answer this for us!
  • orinj
    Options
    Here's a code for 10x Invitation Scrolls.

x4gvQaKG

Usable 3x times per account, in case you have three toons; or unless you want all 30 for one character, lol.

Code expires at the end of the month. Enjoy!
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Is the returning/friends quest going to permanently stay ? Or is it going to leave when the wukong quest leaves too??
    Vae Victis.
  • orinj
    Options
    weapon762 wrote: »
    Is the returning/friends quest going to permanently stay ? Or is it going to leave when the wukong quest leaves too??

I believe they're shutting it off on the 20th.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    TY BIG BIG HUGS
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Options
    Darn, Oh well guess I'd better stock up on those inkdragons , hey Orinj any chance you can get the devs to implement putting inkdragons in under the lucky coin trade npc ? And ancient gift exp booster buffs ? Most of the other stuff I can trade for lucky coins, it would be nice to still be able to aquire this stuff even if I gotta farm a little coin to get them.
    Vae Victis.