Cloud Blossom?

Options
2»

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    igoplop wrote: »
    @thenamesdomino According to Asterelle, the event is due to end on the 7/7. If it's so, will the cloud blossom item be removed also, or can we save it for when the invitation scrolls are active again ?

It is very unlikely that the items will be removed. Keep them.
  • xwhitefrostx
    xwhitefrostx Posts: 45 Arc User
    Options
    Only problem is since last patch when event launched people have been getting 6 cloud blessing from invites daily so we are already quite a way behind being able to receive all the prizes compared to the rest.
    vFDFy6t.gif
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    I would love to get word back on this before 7/7. no way do i want to leave it up to fate.

@asterelle are you able to see if the PW agent still keeps the exchange open after the quest expiry date? I am wondering if I should use these right away or save them for the future.
    ​​
  • notasin
    notasin Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Here's the information as I have it currently: This event was one that we were supposed to manually activate. We never did nor did we intend for this event to begin currently. However, and this is going to sound silly, the event went active without us actually activating it. This is why there were no announcements or anything of the like going out prior or the day of activation.

Now as for the invitation scrolls, this is where I have to give hats off to the players who discovered this issue. The invitation scrolls were items given out during a promotion over a year ago. PRIOR to the Elysium expansion the scrolls did not contain the cloud wonder thats been reported so the only way those were attainable were if you had the invitation scrolls, Held onto them for over a year, then used them recently.

One of the things that we are currently trying to do is to get china to enable the invitation scrolls for people who wish to participate in this event so that you guys can use the shop and get the items in it. We're discussing and meeting about this currently, but as it stands, there's nothing concrete to report just yet.

@thenamesdomino any update on the invitation scrolls?
  • breezebabe
    breezebabe Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    I would love to get word back on this before 7/7. no way do i want to leave it up to fate.

@asterelle are you able to see if the PW agent still keeps the exchange open after the quest expiry date? I am wondering if I should use these right away or save them for the future.
    ​​

Any word yet? I'm also wondering if the items/redeem service are gonna poof on 7/7
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    orinj wrote: »
    I spoke to our lovely devs, and we are going enable the feature again and also find another way to get the scroll into your hands.

From the invite a friend thread in regards to bringing this feature back-this was posted on July 1st. So these scrolls should hopefully be coming back in the span of the event. I would also hazard a guess that the event might be extended since you wouldn't be able to redeem enough in time, but weirder and sillier things have happened. As far as item/redeem service (whether it will disappear on the 7th), I haven't seen hide nor hair of anything regarding that, so nothing I can pull up for you guys on that front.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • spatz1993
    spatz1993 Posts: 42 Arc User
    Options
    a faction member told us that the redeem option stayed in the pwcn version, so i guess it will probably stay for us too - but you never know.
  • pocko009
    pocko009 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    anyone remember how often you can send the same people the invite? only have 2 ppl offline that long on friends list and if it takes a week or more will still be kind of useless for me as i wont be able to get the 6-star orb o.x
  • pocko009
    pocko009 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    Nevermind it takes 10 days... oh well yeah for other people that can actually take advantage of this tho