New 'Blessing Agent' confusion

Options
eag1e67
eag1e67 Posts: 94 Arc User
I went to check to see if finally the blessing agent was fixes to trade in the starlight crystals i have had for months and come across a 'new' blessing agent next to the old one ( Blessings Exchange Messenger ). In the 'NEW' blessing Exchange Messenger are items that when we opened packs, the items that were also in the packs ( Celestial Sphere's ) yet when we logged out, they disappeared from our inventory. So how could we trade them if,

1, the 'NEW' blessing Exchange Messenger wasn't there when we obtained the items

2, they disappeared from our inventory?

Just a valid enquiry is all.

Also, any more update on Blessing agent for us to exchange startlight crystals please?

Comments

• eag1e67
    Options
    any MOD explain this please?
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    If they expired they will disappear.
  • bobboberts
    bobboberts Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    When you get the ones that say they will disappear, it happens upon logging out, so I f you trade them before logging out to the newest one they will not disappear until the date on the item, make it all in one log in and you'll be fine.
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    Options
    wow. i think they intend for this to be usable with older packs that are reissued and older packs that are bought from catshops. it is pretty annoying they tease us by referring to items they should well know and understand go poof when you log out.
  • jadasia
    Options
    bobboberts wrote: »
    When you get the ones that say they will disappear, it happens upon logging out, so I f you trade them before logging out to the newest one they will not disappear until the date on the item, make it all in one log in and you'll be fine.

I did. made DoDs and was fine. Just don't DC while doing it.
  • eag1e67
    Options
    jadasia wrote: »

only one tiny little problem there. The 'NEW' blessing Agent Messenger' only came back to the game yesterday so unless i could have stayed online for over 2-3 months, it was damn near impossible to aquire
  • jadasia
    Options
    eag1e67 wrote: »

only one tiny little problem there. The 'NEW' blessing Agent Messenger' only came back to the game yesterday so unless i could have stayed online for over 2-3 months, it was damn near impossible to aquire

The ones which haven't expired do not disappear. The issue was regarding the NPC not having the option to trade the starlight crystals which do not expire until 9/2016. The ones which have expired should disappear and you wouldn't be entitled to redeem them anyway BECAUSE they were expired so what's your point?
  • eag1e67
    Options

The ones which haven't expired do not disappear. The issue was regarding the NPC not having the option to trade the starlight crystals which do not expire until 9/2016. The ones which have expired should disappear and you wouldn't be entitled to redeem them anyway BECAUSE they were expired so what's your point?

My point is, why all of a sudden we can trade the celestial ones yet the Starlight Crystals STILL haven't been able to be traded.

Also, why all of a sudden we CAN trade celestial crystals for Starlight crystals when it wasn't there in the beginning?

And why do we have to constantly keep waiting for PWI to fix things instead of seeing them adding stuff that will eventually need to be fixed in the future?
  • jadasia
    Options

My point is, why all of a sudden we can trade the celestial ones yet the Starlight Crystals STILL haven't been able to be traded.

Because that's the way the devs decided to resolve the issue. I was able to trade the starlight mats for mats I can trade for a DoD. This is the end result of the resolution we were looking for. Does not matter how it works as long as it worked

Also, why all of a sudden we CAN trade celestial crystals for Starlight crystals when it wasn't there in the beginning?

Again that's the way the devs decided to set it. I'm certain they have their reasons. I suspect to reduce the possibility of exploitation.

And why do we have to constantly keep waiting for PWI to fix things instead of seeing them adding stuff that will eventually need to be fixed in the future?

This was a fix. We were able to trade starlight crystals for DoDs and DoTs. Issue resolved.
  • eag1e67
    Options

Because that's the way the devs decided to resolve the issue. I was able to trade the starlight mats for mats I can trade for a DoD. This is the end result of the resolution we were looking for. Does not matter how it works as long as it worked

Again that's the way the devs decided to set it. I'm certain they have their reasons. I suspect to reduce the possibility of exploitation.

This was a fix. We were able to trade starlight crystals for DoDs and DoTs. Issue resolved.

The issue regarding Starlight Crystals is NOT resolved. I didn't know you became a MOD all of a sudden!

still waiting for an explanation from a REAL MOD

• eag1e67
    Options
    u can close this thread, someone has had the decency to explain perfectly
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I was able to cycle through my Starlight crystals yesterday with the new NPC by going though the (albiet very awkward) cycles of trading in items. The Old Agent then will take the final trade in swap. I'm not seeing where the issue is at least on the Starlight Crystal front considering you can now trade them through. Did you get expired items from packs before this agent was put in? This is the only reason I could see this being an issue (seeing as we haven't had the packs that give out the expired items in rotation for a while). If youre talking about exchanging the Skyplume Pearl in FOR the Starlight Crystals, those items are expired, yes, but they havent been in the Cash Shop for a long while. If you bought packs from a player that had these items and then you logged off, you could send in a ticket to CS and see if they can give you Starlight Crystals to replace the Skyplumes you lost. But if you have Starlight Crystals, simply select the Celestial Sphere column, craft those. During this transfer, try not to DC or log off because those items will drop out of your inventory. Then exchange the Celestial Spheres you got for the Tune of Fortune column. then take those to the Old Agent. Boom, you will now be able to exchange for your DoD/DoTs.

I'm not sure if this answered (?) your question but if for some reason there's further confusion feel free to point out where exactly your getting it (whether its to GET the Startlight Crystals from the old NPC or at any point during the transferring process where it hangs up)
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • jadasia
    Options

The issue regarding Starlight Crystals is NOT resolved. I didn't know you became a MOD all of a sudden!

And how is it not resolved if we have a means to trade Starlight crystals for DoDs or DoTs? Was that not what we've been waiting for?? WTH is wrong with you?

I smell some sort of scheme to brewing here that was suddenly sniped away from you because of the way the redemption for the crystals is currently set up.
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options

If you see this issue as unresolved, then that's your own problem now lol.​​
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    Options
    Pwi always had their genius ppls like eagle. xD
  • eag1e67
    Options
    I was able to cycle through my Starlight crystals yesterday with the new NPC by going though the (albiet very awkward) cycles of trading in items. The Old Agent then will take the final trade in swap. I'm not seeing where the issue is at least on the Starlight Crystal front considering you can now trade them through. Did you get expired items from packs before this agent was put in? This is the only reason I could see this being an issue (seeing as we haven't had the packs that give out the expired items in rotation for a while). If youre talking about exchanging the Skyplume Pearl in FOR the Starlight Crystals, those items are expired, yes, but they havent been in the Cash Shop for a long while. If you bought packs from a player that had these items and then you logged off, you could send in a ticket to CS and see if they can give you Starlight Crystals to replace the Skyplumes you lost. But if you have Starlight Crystals, simply select the Celestial Sphere column, craft those. During this transfer, try not to DC or log off because those items will drop out of your inventory. Then exchange the Celestial Spheres you got for the Tune of Fortune column. then take those to the Old Agent. Boom, you will now be able to exchange for your DoD/DoTs.

I'm not sure if this answered (?) your question but if for some reason there's further confusion feel free to point out where exactly your getting it (whether its to GET the Startlight Crystals from the old NPC or at any point during the transferring process where it hangs up)

You have explained clearly the problem i was getting. I will send a ticket in regarding the issue