dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    zentfamily wrote: »
    So much sarcasm for a simple question.

Welcome to the forums of PWI, you must be new here tiger-37.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Yeah, this pretty much sums up our playerbase. All we miss now is stupid. :D
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Ey, at least I gave an answer with helpful pictures akUKXJ6.png​​
  • lifelike911
    lifelike911 Posts: 29 Arc User
    zentfamily wrote: »
    So much sarcasm for a simple question.

They thing because they know everything, anyone know too...
    But I dont mind, i just see these guys being offensive, and I feel so sorry for them :wink:
    I play other game where most of comunity is offensive, so from pwi is good enough
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    How dare PWE put a schedule under something called a calendar, and not make it easily available.

Seriously, it has been in the game since forever, and the OP has been playing what seems to be just over 3 years. They should know where the PWE calendar is, unless they have never "checked in" since the implemented that.
    NGTUy53.png

• lifelike911
    lifelike911 Posts: 29 Arc User
    foley3k wrote: »
    How dare PWE put a schedule under something called a calendar, and not make it easily available.

Seriously, it has been in the game since forever, and the OP has been playing what seems to be just over 3 years. They should know where the PWE calendar is, unless they have never "checked in" since the implemented that.

Some ppl come back to pwi few days ago xD They don't need remember all things and fóruns is made to take your questions. Ty for posting :*
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    foley3k wrote: »

Some ppl come back to pwi few days ago xD They don't need remember all things and fóruns is made to take your questions. Ty for posting :*

Ok so they came back a few days ago. How long as the schedule been available in game?
    NGTUy53.png