Dear PWI...

Options
sensualsoul
sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
Dear PWI,

Please stop switching my toons to white names. I do not like to PK and I never would put my toons white named, and yet when I log in I find my toons in PK mode. Yesterday it was my veno today my psy. If you are trying to tick me off it's working! If you know about this issue then fix it! But PLEASE stop switching me!

Thank you a Non-PK player.

P.S. If you going to say someone else that has my info. is doing it then NO. No one but me has my info, it's always been that way.

Comments

• testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Options
    If you're aoeing mobs that are near an NPC so that you hit that as well, you'll find yourself with pink name for a short time.. If you log out while this lasts, you'll be in PK mode when you log back on. Maybe that's what happened?
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    testxvi said:

If you're aoeing mobs that are near an NPC so that you hit that as well, you'll find yourself with pink name for a short time.. If you log out while this lasts, you'll be in PK mode when you log back on. Maybe that's what happened?

Has to be. Whats the problem of just switching back lol?
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Please dont hurt me pvpers QQ lmfao
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • latoraza
    latoraza Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    There is a setting which prevents you turning into pk mode
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    testxvi wrote: »

This is one of the tricks venos do just before they port into the Lycaeum of cultivation. That instance only works in PvP mode. Another reason to do this for the caravan at stronghold in primal.
  • suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    Options
    jadasia wrote: »
    testxvi wrote: »

This is one of the tricks venos do just before they port into the Lycaeum of cultivation. That instance only works in PvP mode. Another reason to do this for the caravan at stronghold in primal.

why not just switch to white?
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Options
    suzukmann wrote: »

Hours.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Options
    darkonome wrote: »
    suzukmann wrote: »

Hours.

yep, if you switch to white you need to wait until you can switch back and by using this trick you don't. As soon as you're done with the instance or the caravan daily you just turn back blue and done.

Mr. Justice
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Well since I wasn't anywhere near an NPC when I logged out and I wasn't pink from hitting an NPC that was not it. I was in fact in my homestead, logged off and switched to another toon did dailies and logged off for lunch. When I logged back in later that night I was white named. AND the reason I don't want to be white named is because people will bug the crud out of you when you are trying to do dailies and thing. And the crying, wining and PK drama is stupid, I rather not mess with any of that! I don't like PK and don't want to be white named. If I get switched to white named and don't notice then when I'm doing dailies on 2 screens lets say I might end up dead when I switch back and forth. That means going back to town and flying out to what I was doing, wasting my time. Plus I had that stupid 10 hour thing on my toon so it's not even like I could just switch back!(I think it was 10 hours?) People don't care if you are busy doing things, after all if you are white named you are fair game! I'm cool with that since I stay blue named...UNTIL PWI switch me that is!

Just fix it PWI.
  • jadasia
    Options
    Well since I wasn't anywhere near an NPC when I logged out and I wasn't pink from hitting an NPC that was not it. I was in fact in my homestead, logged off and switched to another toon did dailies and logged off for lunch. When I logged back in later that night I was white named. AND the reason I don't want to be white named is because people will bug the crud out of you when you are trying to do dailies and thing. And the crying, wining and PK drama is stupid, I rather not mess with any of that! I don't like PK and don't want to be white named. If I get switched to white named and don't notice then when I'm doing dailies on 2 screens lets say I might end up dead when I switch back and forth. That means going back to town and flying out to what I was doing, wasting my time. Plus I had that stupid 10 hour thing on my toon so it's not even like I could just switch back!(I think it was 10 hours?) People don't care if you are busy doing things, after all if you are white named you are fair game! I'm cool with that since I stay blue named...UNTIL PWI switch me that is!

Just fix it PWI.

Must be just you then. I have never ever had this issue.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    Options

No one has. 1 person complaining = user error.​​
    Here we go again....
  • jadasia
    Options

No one has. 1 person complaining = user error.​​

I've been trying to recreate the OP's issue. Only way I can so far as blue name is to have my harpy AoE on the NPCs in the veno Lycaeum instance to turn pink named then log out and back in. Other than that I can't replicate the issue.

Must be user error somehow
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    Well mate, you seem to be the only person having this issue. Maybe stop blaming game for own user errors. Not everything is their fault.​​
  • suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    Options

Just fix it PWI.

on the other hand ... beeing white named doesnt automatically correspond to getting the shizzle bashed out of you.

im actually doing my dailies white everytime, tying to get some fights... guess what? ---> doesnt happen ( and my gears are ****)