THANK YOU for the Dye Sale!!!

Options
erokes
erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
Thank you Thank You !!

When I logged in to see someone wc cheap black dye I had to check and to see them there made my day. I can finally stock on some nice black/white/red dyes. Also thanks for giving us fashion its nice to see these items coming out though only argument left I have is the high dye value and the ever-known 2x for full sets at seamstress.

Not fair female fashions even bottoms are ranging in the double digits compared to guys. Sure we buy fashions often so least reconsider cutting down on them and removing the 2x needed to dye a full set with random dyes. Itd help out a ton those just ideas again love new fashions and dye sales....just not the dye value. :/
1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~

Comments

• arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    Actually, I hadn't noticed that the really popular dyes went on sale until today-I've been so busy working towards my gear upgrades that I've been neglecting my very tiny wardrobe! (and subsequently ignoring any mention of anything that wouldn't benefit my gears) The older female fashion does have lower dye rates but then again, those probably aren't the more popular ones. Definitely some good points here though.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • erokes
    Options
    teabagg said:

So now your going to buy a lot and then sell at a crazy price?

Pfft. Hell no. I been wanting to dye some items white for some time and didnt wanna risk using up all the randoms to get it and not want to pay such a monstrous price of 15m per dye.
    1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    I dont even wanna hear the double digit complain ladies get like x2 the fash releases males get yall can suffer lmfao
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • erokes
    Options
    Not my fault some female fashions to me are hit and miss; tbh some male fashion and hairstyles are awesome and wish they made female version of em...not all females wanna wear dresses in this game x.x
    1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Options
    Well tbh they don't have too just wear dresses they have zillions of options vs a guy that just wants to look cool. I mean look at all the fem vs dude fash vs avarage gear , guys tend to be more gear orientated vs a lady who is generally more fash orientated, is how they get most woman or people that enjoy women's fashions money/gold while releasing r9 to the guys for pvp.Very rarly will u see a guy's gear level drop to go get a fash versus the avarage lady spending aboslulty insane amounts of coins to get a fashion . Seriously I remember when the sexy cop fash came out and people was shelling out like 75 gold or more just to get it and was massivly rude to other woman and players simply because they didn't have the gold to get it then (not naming names) that i rememeber one diva qq spamming all over wc, the forums, sqauds, and personal chats was qqing that why is she so weak and dying, she's r9 she's supposed to be op (literally she said exaclty that ). I LoL at how does that cover enough to stop getting your butt kicked when u do pve/pvp.
    Vae Victis.
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Options
    I have one set of fashion; cold comfort set in white, that is all a man needs. (plus a wedding hat)
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    darkonome wrote: »
    I have one set of fashion; cold comfort set in white, that is all a man needs. (plus a wedding hat)

>Not having at least a full wardrobe
    Step it up man.
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.