FREE Reawakening II Level 100 gift box

Options

Comments

• djsxe
    djsxe Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    I didnt receive any code (as always) ... ty ARC games.
  • zeevhaora
    zeevhaora Posts: 85 Arc User
    Options
    Right, right, mods of forum. Just no feed then. =D

Stay waiting some answer in my tickets.

• siimut
    siimut Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    shade13 said:

zeevhaora wrote: »

Seems you re only person happy with all this problem, Jadasia. '-'

Well, would you be happier if they didn't send anything to anyone at all? tiger-1.gif

I don't tend to complain about free stuff, but I can understand ppl' frustration while some get codes in bulks and others don't. Since those mailouts are rarely accurate, it's better to release 1 code usable by all. After all a lot of active accounts got it anyway.

I'll get by tho monkey-47.gif
    ​​

they kinda stop giving 1 code for free stuff and especially valuable like exp pills because there will be other people, not one but many, who will abuse it.

so after i checking all my account, none of the account that i made after pwi give exp pills for instant level 95+ get the code. But all the account that i made long time before it got it. my old account have other char in multiple server and most of them inactive. maybe that is the reason why those account get codes.
  • zeevhaora
    Options
    @siimut

I got code in emails of new accounts and no got in accounts made in 2011.

Try bet criteria used for pwi employers to give it to some accounts and not to others seems waste of time. Its usual pwi make mistakes and create false excuses to it after.

Like i told before, and lots of other ppl told too, better way to PWI is make one general code to all. If "abuse" is really one problem, no allow use for accounts created after send this code.
  • siimut
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @zeevhaora

do u still remember the +10 orb fiasco? or dreamchaser packs? and so many other codes that has been abuse by player. dont get me wrong. this situation is not big deal compare than that.

regarding the exp tbh, i assume people who receive the code already have their own main. having new character is just make us spend more time in game to build it. maybe if i am really bored, i will play those char that got the exp pills but for now, with the homestead, daily and such that costing alot of time, those instant level 100 char will stay remain untouched till i have time to do their culti and farm their gear.
  • zeevhaora
    edited May 2016
    Options
    This 2 fiascos was in 2013, i had quitted game in that year, but see lots about what happen when return.

In tickets and even here PWI employers argue about "promotional codes" to some players with any criteria.

Looking all everybody try bet about criteria, since pwi employers refuse tell about it, was absolutelly random. This is nothing about money charged, ingame activity, time since account was created, country where live, email server used, level of characters in account or any other thing.

In general, around half of accounts got this code. Some players report get in all, others in none, others no got in 1 or 2, others got only in 1 or 2... Considering this no criteria to be elegible and total of accounts than got, seems true that only "was sent to select group of players" [words of one pwi employer]?

About abuse you told very well, siimut: to one endgame player, PWI offer lots of dailies and work in toon to think in upgrade more toons. Its same of when ppl report abuse with illusionary crystal where some ppl made one army of pill toons than at finish... innactives. What point of complain about it? Although, this item skip steps to newcomers, is a really nice gift of pwi to make new players go to where really care in game. Problem was to send it, pwi made mistakes. Nothing new to everybody is here since 2011 or before, no? Fix it with one general code to all is more easy than send one standard answer to each ticket sent.

Still is good remember fact PWI no mention NOTHING about "select group of players" in mail with code. Mail says:

"The month of May is Girl Power Month! Did you know that PWI’s Operations Team is composed entirely of women? Join us this month as we take your questions for the developers! Learn how they were able to break into an industry composed almost entirely of men!

It’s a month long celebration of girl power!

To celebrate the powerful individuals on our team and in-game, redeem the account bound code below for a Loyalty Box Token, used to acquire a FREE Reawakening II Level 100 gift box including LV 95 gold gear!"

Some word about "Youre was elegible to get..."? Nothing. Only nice words about as women are occupying spaces traditionally occupied by men. Could think criteria to be elegible of this code is be one girl playing? It does not also.

At finish: someone remember PWI send codes only to "few elegible" players before?

PS: And mail says wrong info about gear. Its tt99 gear. Not lvl 95.

• jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    zeevhaora said:

@siimut

Try bet criteria used for pwi employers to give it to some accounts and not to others seems waste of time. Its usual pwi make mistakes and create false excuses to it after.

Like i told before, and lots of other ppl told too, better way to PWI is make one general code to all. If "abuse" is really one problem, no allow use for accounts created after send this code.

siimut said:

shade13 said:

Well, would you be happier if they didn't send anything to anyone at all? tiger-1.gif

I don't tend to complain about free stuff, but I can understand ppl' frustration while some get codes in bulks and others don't. Since those mailouts are rarely accurate, it's better to release 1 code usable by all. After all a lot of active accounts got it anyway.

​​
    they kinda stop giving 1 code for free stuff and especially valuable like exp pills because there will be other people, not one but many, who will abuse it.

so after i checking all my account, none of the account that i made after pwi give exp pills for instant level 95+ get the code. But all the account that i made long time before it got it. my old account have other char in multiple server and most of them inactive. maybe that is the reason why those account get codes.

This is exactly how the incentive email was supposed to work according to the CM's explanation for it. It was not intended to be sent to everybody. I really fail to understand how some here just cannot grasp that concept at all. It boggles the mind just how entitled they think they are.
  • darrendaga#6019
    darrendaga#6019 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    still no recive tru email :'(
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    jadasia said:

zeevhaora said:

@siimut

siimut said:

shade13 said:

​​

This is exactly how the incentive email was supposed to work according to the CM's explanation for it. It was not intended to be sent to everybody. I really fail to understand how some here just cannot grasp that concept at all. It boggles the mind just how entitled they think they are.

I do not understand why it botters you that much that people ,,cannot grasp that concept at all,,? Reading your comments it makes me feel that you wanna people that walk like you, talk like you. You keep repeating yourself .
    giphy.gif

• siimut
    edited May 2016
    Options
    zeevhaora:

About abuse you told very well, siimut: to one endgame player, PWI offer lots of dailies and work in toon to think in upgrade more toons. Its same of when ppl report abuse with illusionary crystal where some ppl made one army of pill toons than at finish... innactives. What point of complain about it? Although, this item skip steps to newcomers, is a really nice gift of pwi to make new players go to where really care in game. Problem was to send it, pwi made mistakes. Nothing new to everybody is here since 2011 or before, no? Fix it with one general code to all is more easy than send one standard answer to each ticket sent.

well this codes is not for new player obviously.

being new player and play casually at some point its not so hard. pwi give charm and such for certain level. we can get exp from log in daily. items that drops from mob is no value now but still we can sell to player, take the coin drop from mob. lastly the coin from quest reward is not bad.

i was leveling alt on old school way, doing quest and asking help for boss. i got so many pm from other player willing to help. regarding pk, people can make event for pk based on their level and gear. so many people now don't wanna kill random white name that low level and gear. because they know once they do that, many other player will chase him/her down.

i know that to some people really feel bad for not getting it while others get. but in my opinion, this might be a good opportunity to some people who love to farm to sell their TT materials or crafting service for T3 gear.
  • zeevhaora
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I like ur answer, Bunga, but...

TT worth something only to tt99 to then make t3. Low lvl tt was dead with QSM and all facilities pwi bring to make game more dynamical than low lvls no need have a really good gear to challenges in their level range. With this code, half of new toons no need TT99, they got it already, and other half no feel motivate to play cause fell bad and consider idea abandon game. Who will sell TT in this scenario?

Low level toons still have any chance farming craft materials. High lvl toons have low drop rate of mobs that drop part of materials and all this new pills when want upgrade their gears will need have forge skill lvls to it. This bring one good oportunity to some farmers more than TT.

Sell T3 pieces done sound better than CS service cause lots will prefer buy new gears than upgrade that they got, but this depends how much this persons will like game to open ur wallets here.

Still is good remember this is a game. PWI work with entertainment. Need make ppl feel well here or they will just look for other places. All this mess with this codes made ppl feel some unfair happen. This no help even to keep old players and keep away all possible ppl can come with Steam. Excuses about "few elegible" with "unknown criteria" only worsen the situation. Shows a company without transparency and without respect for their consumers.
  • sedskdfjkhsdf
    sedskdfjkhsdf Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    The more I talk to people in game who did not get the code the more it seems that these people simply never get any promotional offers/ads/codes in email from PWE at all. This is also the case for me, I have some accounts that always get emails and some that always get none. So I raised a support ticket specifically on the fact that my account does not get any emails (not just about this one code). The fiasco that followed demonstrates how very bad customer support of this game is.

I have worked in a professional customer support team for software products in the past, so I know customer support is not always easy, but what I saw from PWE is just amazingly bad customer support.

I attached screenshots and polietly and carefully described my email issue.
    The first reply was that they checked my account and email notifications were turned off...please turn them on using arc.
    The support rep had not even looked at my screenshots. I DID have the notifications turned on.
    So again I polietly replied that indeed those settings were on and referred them to the screenshots.
    They then replied, no apology for not reading my ticket, just saying "better luck next time", they will have future promotions via email and maybe I will get one of those.
    So I reply back again, please fix it so emails are sent to my account, perhaps send a test message as I think I will not receieve future promotions via email.
    This morning the reply is "we cannot help you, please post your issue in Quality Corner" lmao lmao :p

I will indeed go throught the pointless exercise of posting in Quality Corner.

Many of my friends have quit over this TT99 and instant level pill (espcially given the TT99 can be traded and sold) many people spent years farming TT to make theirs now it is free but just to *some* people. I expect now my in-game wife has quit...if so then it is time to say goodbye.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    @sedskdfjkhsdf It's not the notification settings in Arc that need to be checked. Those are just for the Arc client notifications.

You need to go to your "My Account" Settings page, and tick the option under the Language Preference tab.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/my/setting

Email.png​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    Options

@sedskdfjkhsdf It's not the notification settings in Arc that need to be checked. Those are just for the Arc client notifications.

You need to go to your "My Account" Settings page, and tick the option under the Language Preference tab.

Email.png​​

That might be a big reason why many people aren't getting notifications.

Plus wouldnt it be a better place to have that check box under privacy settings? What does language settings have to do with receiving newsletters and updates?
    NGTUy53.png

• sedskdfjkhsdf
    sedskdfjkhsdf Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks, I totally did not see that checkbox way down there on the language settings page. It is ticked now. Hopefully I will get any future codes, if I am still here anyways.

You should get a job on their support team...or offer them some training lol.
  • zeevhaora
    Options
    In all my accounts this option is active, sylenthunder.

In any case, yes, can be player had this option off. But say this big mistake was fault of players and no of pwi employers sounds kinky.

Its the same as blaming the victim of a crime than the criminal.

@siimut , Bunga, hun, look this words:

"Many of my friends have quit over this TT99 and instant level pill (espcially given the TT99 can be traded and sold) many people spent years farming TT to make theirs now it is free but just to *some* people. I expect now my in-game wife has quit...if so then it is time to say goodbye."

This is a old player demotivate. How pwi will bring new players in this way if even the their old and loyal players dont fell happy with the attendance of the employees?
  • nanokaktus
    nanokaktus Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    anita said:

They have been doing this for ages. On support a very annoyed GM told me this code is sent to "determined" players and when I asked what the criteria was, he said he could not say !?!!! I was also informed this has nothing to do with settings or anything else. It's like they pick some players and others get nothing.

May be they didn't want to use word "random" player and used "determined" player instead :)
    Just consider this as typical random luck which is quite intrinsic to PWI in general.

• darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Just to clarify, TT99 given by the code, is not able to be traded or sold to other players. In some cases is not even possible to put it in Account Stash. Therefore if this is a reason why some people might feel sad and want to leave, they shouldn't worry.

For the people that didn't get a code at all, in any account of theirs, I understand the frustration and that they must feel left out. To me the most important would be the user to get it, having accounts in the hundreds and expecting to get the code in all of them..It's ok, but it's not necessairy imo. I personally would focus on all users getting the code. But that's how I would think, if I was sending codes. I'm not PWI stuff and it's their call in the end of the day and I respect that. To avoid the drama and tickets, I think it would be simpler and wiser to just send the code to all from the start. Sending the code to few, apart from the fact that some players will feel sad and left out, will cause reactions like these, people sending tickets, e.t.c. It's to be expected.

Also a better communication in the email would be a great idea imo. Like explaining what the pack offers. Otherwise I can imagine the tickets and complaints, "I sent it to the wrong character".

Post edited by darky26 on
  • nanokaktus
    nanokaktus Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    oh... I wish I didn't read this thread. Ignorance is bliss indeed... :(
  • shywa13
    shywa13 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    well monday is here and still no word from pwi staff about this email codes... probably they going to pretend as usual that nothing happened.
  • albertoparati#9613
    albertoparati#9613 Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Code for FREE REAWAKENING II LEVEL 100 GIFT please
  • siimut
    edited May 2016
    Options
    zeevhaora:

@siimut , Bunga, hun, look this words:

"Many of my friends have quit over this TT99 and instant level pill (espcially given the TT99 can be traded and sold) many people spent years farming TT to make theirs now it is free but just to *some* people. I expect now my in-game wife has quit...if so then it is time to say goodbye."

the TT99 cant be trade. i was asking to people who think that can be trade. and they said as long u dont equip it then upgrade to t2 nirvana. to upgrade tt99 armor and weapon, u need level 6 blacksmith and taylor. do u think many people will working out to have that level crafting at all account? even i only have level 7 crafting on 1 char. :)
  • zeevhaora
    Options
    I notice demand of craft materials raise after it in our server, Bunga. Of course, this is not cause persons using it in alts but that consider work to lvling forge skills less than buy new itens.
  • nechick
    nechick Posts: 41 Arc User
    Options

Email.png​​

mine is and was checked yet i didnt get it.
  • bruhfire2014
    bruhfire2014 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    on 5/13/2016 the arc launched a code that would level the 1-100 in rb 2, which did not give the codes for all accounts , stating that it needed some requirements , but the company did not disclose the own requirements , some players not rb , or rb 1 and rb 2 win, some inactive players and other assets as well, dissatisfied with the service in the online chat and e- mail , leave open so we can talk and complain about the company for this bad attitude company.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options

Thanks, I totally did not see that checkbox way down there on the language settings page. It is ticked now. Hopefully I will get any future codes, if I am still here anyways.

Applied for the CM position once. I'd have to move to California, and they don't pay anywhere near what I would need to be making to be able to live on the income. I hate to think of what mere support staff makes.
    nechick said:

Then you did not meet their "requirements". (the ones we are still unclear on what they were exactly)
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • myhero#0905
    myhero#0905 Posts: 89 Arc User
    Options

Applied for the CM position once. I'd have to move to California, and they don't pay anywhere near what I would need to be making to be able to live on the income. I hate to think of what mere support staff makes.
    nechick said:

Then you did not meet their "requirements". (the ones we are still unclear on what they were exactly)
    are you getting payed for being a forum mod? or is it just a hobby
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Update: People are now back from their weekends and I am working to get to the bottom of this. Once I know exactly what happened and where it got all screwy I will update accordingly and with an action plan.
  • myhero#0905
    myhero#0905 Posts: 89 Arc User
    Options

Update: People are now back from their weekends and I am working to get to the bottom of this. Once I know exactly what happened and where it got all screwy I will update accordingly and with an action plan.

brilliant response. thanks for ur update.
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Options
    This seems to be along the lines of other games that have new updates. You get instant *almost* max level. Honestly it doesn't hurt the community for everyone to have this option for new accounts. If they want to level from scratch so be it - if they want to be almost max level with **** gear and skills so be that too. Maybe they'd throw a couple bucks into the game for decent gear and skills. This hit or miss is just a disaster as there doesn't really seem like any criteria was really given for the codes to be mailed.
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

This discussion has been closed.