FREE Reawakening II Level 100 gift box

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee

If you had inactive accounts and did not get the email, make sure you're subscribed to the Arcgames email list.

- Domino

If you werent subscribed before but do so now, will u retro-actively recieve the mail?
    No
  • darrendaga#6019
    darrendaga#6019 Posts: 6 Arc User

If you had inactive accounts and did not get the email, make sure you're subscribed to the Arcgames email list.

- Domino

If you werent subscribed before but do so now, will u retro-actively recieve the mail?
    No
    how will i know if my account subcribe in argames email list

• lovemywifes
    lovemywifes Posts: 7 Arc User
    B) Thnx for the Code
  • wtl
    wtl Posts: 57 Arc User
    Unless you want to tie up storage with items u can't or won't use, don't open this pack on RB2 toons.

There are prices on all the gear, but you cannot sell it. Destroy it after putting it on is the only option I have found at the moment.

None of the items in the pack are account stashable so you end up with a pill, a rb1 stone and a rb2 stone you are just stuck with.
  • himuradave0025
    himuradave0025 Posts: 14 Arc User
    wtl said:

Unless you want to tie up storage with items u can't or won't use, don't open this pack on RB2 toons.

There are prices on all the gear, but you cannot sell it. Destroy it after putting it on is the only option I have found at the moment.

None of the items in the pack are account stashable so you end up with a pill, a rb1 stone and a rb2 stone you are just stuck with.

The gear is stashable tho, if you dont equip it as soon as you get it
  • demonicone
    demonicone Posts: 1 Arc User
    I get all the spam from them...yet never the codes. Send a ticket....get told oh well. This is pwi customer service.
  • bruhfire2014
    bruhfire2014 Posts: 10 Arc User
    I did not receive the above code rb paragraph 2 , How do ? NO I will receive ?
  • lovemywifes
    lovemywifes Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    My Question is : How long is the NPC Treasure Merchant Nosta going to be in Celestial Vale. Because I might not wan't to redeem my gear yet. I know the NPC isn't Permanent
    Post edited by lovemywifes on
  • darrendaga#6019
    If u are steam user and you purchase the gold using steam wallet you can get any event promos in arc or we can get this FREE Reawakening II Level 100 gift box???
  • hellwingwatlz
    hellwingwatlz Posts: 20 Arc User
    jenega said:

There are pills that take you directly to 100. One for non RA, one for 1st RA, one for 2nd RA. So DO NOT redeem the code on a toon that is 100 RA2(like I did and basically now have to npc the items.. yay).. Items are not account stashable..

EDIT: The RA1 and RA2 pills are useable on RA2 100+ toons.. they will give you exp. My RA2 101 storm went from 5.6% to 66.4%. Not a complete loss I suppose.

Saddly same happens to me, emails says RA II lvl 100 gift box when it shouldn't. Not a complete loss I agree... :s:p
  • andyauditore
    andyauditore Posts: 52 Arc User
    I got e-mail on my 2nd main with whom I play everyday, I got on 2 other accounts which are inactive, one of them having NO character. Ain't that weird... And I did NOT get on my first main (same, playing everyday). It's funny, but it's fine, I'm not sad.
  • badbm
    badbm Posts: 1 Arc User
    3accounts didnt recieve any emails.. Cash player here. where is the justice for this?monkey-1.gif​​
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    My settings are right to be able to receive to code, but didnt got it.

I sent a ticket about it , and GM said some ppl get it and some it, cause there is a criteria for it.
    I asked what is it, didnt got answer.
    Is it known whats the criteria for getting the code? Its not really fair to NOT give this code to some ppl , by reason : "cause".
  • officialbadass1
    officialbadass1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    perrion said:

It's okay, I get them, redeem the codes and never see the item show up in game. On top of that, it won't allow me to choose which character is to receive items, only allows me to choose one character out of the eight on that account? I have at least one char that could have used all of that goodness.

Are you sure you're not sending them to the cross server mailbox? For me, the cross server comes up as default, and only characters that have done and cross server action are listed. I have to switch to the regular server in the dropdown each time I redeem a code.
    I was unaware that there was a x-server TW email specified for my main. How do I switch it so that I can utilize this stuff? No options were given, but it makes sense, since the only character I can choose is my main and it has an (*) indicator after the name.
  • jorehnstrom
    jorehnstrom Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    i guess i was lucky. i got the email on all my accounts, only two have ever charged gold, so idk about requirements. note that all my accounts are active. only 2 had rb toons, and there rest were just bank accounts. so saying it was for inactive accounts is a joke. even though i got lucky, i agree with what others said, and every one should have gotten an email with a code. personally i'm against making a single code for everyone to redeem once, because those that got the emails would then get a second free RB 2 toon, then that would be even more unfair to those who didnt get an email
    Post edited by jorehnstrom on
  • cerle
    cerle Posts: 40 Arc User
    kartter said:

My settings are right to be able to receive to code, but didnt got it.

I sent a ticket about it , and GM said some ppl get it and some it, cause there is a criteria for it.
    I asked what is it, didnt got answer.
    Is it known whats the criteria for getting the code? Its not really fair to NOT give this code to some ppl , by reason : "cause".

I would be interested in knowing the criteria also. My main account (this one) tends to miss out on emailed codes.
  • bungaakasia
    bungaakasia Posts: 1 New User
    i got mail on my main and some of my alt. but the other account which inactive is not getting it. but i think its because i haven't verify the email account. i just wonder whether the armor can be upgrade to nirvana or no. but even if i can upgrade i need to make my char to have level 6 crafting. so maybe i will just farming or buying mats to make new armor.

it's no biggie for me not getting the code on other account. because its my fault anyway not verify the email.
  • spawn#7420
    spawn#7420 Posts: 1 New User
    I did not receive the code item lvl 100 , How do ? NO I will receive ?
  • tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    I see three problems here:

* First, like always, is the communication. Seriously. This problems exists since PWE exists.
    The communcation between the employees (which work on the same projects!) seems to be non-existent.
    Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. No kidding, no exaggeration.
    Other companies have one meeting after another (quite often even way to many tbh). But PWE seems to have none. Just none.
    Is there a management which manages?

Communcation is so important. If you explain your customers your ideas, your time lines, your aims, most would follow.
    Without communcation you cause aggression. If aggression is your feedback, you, as a PWE employee, won't be satisfied too.

* Failures. Failures happen. In every company. But not that often. Be lucky that you are not sending out hardware - you would be flooded with returning products. Seriously. Work on your quality management. You can't just tell people "this guy is lucky - and u r a loser" - trololololo). Every customer has to get treated the same way. People understand there are specific exclusion criterions. Commuicate those and translate them into action to 100%.

* The responsible people seems not to understand the value of items. The gift box which you did just send out had a high value. If you hand out items with a high value, you have to be more careful. And you have to monitor what's going on.
    Why do you always send out stuff like this right before weekend?

If you would be online in this game and if you would check out the proper locations (in this case Celestial Vale), you would also recognize the invading bot army. I was just there (on TT server) for about 5mins and saw one bot spawning after another (you can see the patterns, it's so easy). Most of them already lvl 100. Seriously. If you release something with a value, it will get exploited - if there is a way to exploit it (e.g. don't send codes to more than two accounts with same IP adress!)

Show us that you are interested in this game. If you don't care what's going on you are showing us the middle finger. Justice is important in virtual worlds too.

You want to sell virtual goods for millions of dollars? People have to believe in the value of those goods or they will stop paying. If someone pays 50 dollars for product A and then recognizes that 1 person pays with 10x counterfeit money for 10x product A the honest person will stop paying.

tl;dr: communicate before things happen, be consistent, be trustable, take care.
  • zakeryyy
    zakeryyy Posts: 1 Arc User
    so this is a inactive account everything on my side is right yet didnt recieve email yes notifications are all tticked
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    My active acc got it but inactive didnt wrecked... but maybe its cuz I csed from it alot hahaha
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • myhero#0905
    myhero#0905 Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2016

I see three problems here:

* First, like always, is the communication. Seriously. This problems exists since PWE exists.
    The communcation between the employees (which work on the same projects!) seems to be non-existent.
    Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. No kidding, no exaggeration.
    Other companies have one meeting after another (quite often even way to many tbh). But PWE seems to have none. Just none.
    Is there a management which manages?

Communcation is so important. If you explain your customers your ideas, your time lines, your aims, most would follow.
    Without communcation you cause aggression. If aggression is your feedback, you, as a PWE employee, won't be satisfied too.

* Failures. Failures happen. In every company. But not that often. Be lucky that you are not sending out hardware - you would be flooded with returning products. Seriously. Work on your quality management. You can't just tell people "this guy is lucky - and u r a loser" - trololololo). Every customer has to get treated the same way. People understand there are specific exclusion criterions. Commuicate those and translate them into action to 100%.

* The responsible people seems not to understand the value of items. The gift box which you did just send out had a high value. If you hand out items with a high value, you have to be more careful. And you have to monitor what's going on.
    Why do you always send out stuff like this right before weekend?

If you would be online in this game and if you would check out the proper locations (in this case Celestial Vale), you would also recognize the invading bot army. I was just there (on TT server) for about 5mins and saw one bot spawning after another (you can see the patterns, it's so easy). Most of them already lvl 100. Seriously. If you release something with a value, it will get exploited - if there is a way to exploit it (e.g. don't send codes to more than two accounts with same IP adress!)

Show us that you are interested in this game. If you don't care what's going on you are showing us the middle finger. Justice is important in virtual worlds too.

You want to sell virtual goods for millions of dollars? People have to believe in the value of those goods or they will stop paying. If someone pays 50 dollars for product A and then recognizes that 1 person pays with 10x counterfeit money for 10x product A the honest person will stop paying.

tl;dr: communicate before things happen, be consistent, be trustable, take care.

yep, work hard for lvling which is boring in this game since there are no low lvls anymore and you have to solo everything. halfway there and loads of others gets free gear and rb2 100.... yea no bye pwi. the unfairness is way too great.​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • foxella#1181
    foxella#1181 Posts: 9 Arc User

So I'm going to jump in here and try to clear the air.

Here's the information as I have it. This was an inactive players email that was sent out. There may be other triggers involved which may cause specific players to receive the email, but the people I usually bring up these questions with are MIA.

So if you had an active account that got the email, you're one of the lucky ones and you probably shouldn't have received it.

If you have an active account and did not get the email, this is by design.

If you are and still inactive but did not get one, I'll have to figure that out when people are back in the office on monday and we can get to the bottom of this.

I know some of you are upset, but right now just have a little patience so I can sort this thing out.

- Domino

That's very interesting considering most of the people in my faction are new players and they still got the items.
  • forencolo
    forencolo Posts: 16 Arc User
    Hi all,
    at 4 accounts with enabled checkbox to recieve mail from PWI, I got not one promo code.
    Spamfolder is empty and yes I am sure that I've checked the correct mailaccounts.
  • edbiomedic5
    edbiomedic5 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I dont received a code ... zero code ... nothing
  • collerd1
    collerd1 Posts: 8 Arc User

So I'm going to jump in here and try to clear the air.

Here's the information as I have it. This was an inactive players email that was sent out. There may be other triggers involved which may cause specific players to receive the email, but the people I usually bring up these questions with are MIA.

So if you had an active account that got the email, you're one of the lucky ones and you probably shouldn't have received it.

If you have an active account and did not get the email, this is by design.

If you are and still inactive but did not get one, I'll have to figure that out when people are back in the office on monday and we can get to the bottom of this.

I know some of you are upset, but right now just have a little patience so I can sort this thing out.

- Domino

I got 3 active accounts (they get logged in like almost every day) and all 3 got the code.
    I must be very lucky lol.
  • sethvortu#5846
    sethvortu#5846 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is this the email I keep hearing people talk about? Keep hearing about an email that gives a code for a level upto 100 pill.
  • foxella#1181
    foxella#1181 Posts: 9 Arc User

Is this the email I keep hearing people talk about? Keep hearing about an email that gives a code for a level upto 100 pill.

Yep.
  • anita
    anita Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Everything is bad. The support, the decisions, the promotions. Only goal in this game : milk the playerbase as much as possible and show no respect for them. Not going to put a cent in this game until I get the same items others got. The end.
  • darrendaga#6019
    anita said:

Everything is bad. The support, the decisions, the promotions. Only goal in this game : milk the playerbase as much as possible and show no respect for them. Not going to put a cent in this game until I get the same items others got. The end.

yeah ur right, its not fair to others not getting this email code
This discussion has been closed.