FREE Reawakening II Level 100 gift box

skyurr
skyurr Posts: 35 Arc User
Hi all

Has anyone redeemed the new FREE Reawakening II Level 100 gift box from the new email personal code. Can you let me know what is in this pack as the email does not describe these packs very good, would appreciate any info.

Thank You

Comments

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    nice, another code that will not be sent to any of my emails <3
  • officialbadass1
    officialbadass1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    It's okay, I get them, redeem the codes and never see the item show up in game. On top of that, it won't allow me to choose which character is to receive items, only allows me to choose one character out of the eight on that account? I have at least one char that could have used all of that goodness.
  • jenega
    jenega Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    There are pills that take you directly to 100. One for non RA, one for 1st RA, one for 2nd RA. So DO NOT redeem the code on a toon that is 100 RA2(like I did and basically now have to npc the items.. yay).. Items are not account stashable..

EDIT: The RA1 and RA2 pills are useable on RA2 100+ toons.. they will give you exp. My RA2 101 storm went from 5.6% to 66.4%. Not a complete loss I suppose.
  • perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    It gives 3 XP pills, 1 each usable during: non-RB, RB1, RB2.
    The 2 stones needed to RB1 and RB2.
    Gerographic Map.
    Bloody Gear Pack.

7 items total.
  • skyurr
    perrion said:

It gives 3 XP pills, 1 each usable during: non-RB, RB1, RB2.
    The 2 stones needed to RB1 and RB2.
    Gerographic Map.
    Bloody Gear Pack.

7 items total.

Thank you perrion, appreciated :)

• perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User

It's okay, I get them, redeem the codes and never see the item show up in game. On top of that, it won't allow me to choose which character is to receive items, only allows me to choose one character out of the eight on that account? I have at least one char that could have used all of that goodness.

Are you sure you're not sending them to the cross server mailbox? For me, the cross server comes up as default, and only characters that have done and cross server action are listed. I have to switch to the regular server in the dropdown each time I redeem a code.
  • skyurr
    jenega said:

There are pills that take you directly to 100. One for non RA, one for 1st RA, one for 2nd RA. So DO NOT redeem the code on a toon that is 100 RA2(like I did and basically now have to npc the items.. yay).. Items are not account stashable..

Thats bad, that is why I wish they would give more info when they issue these codes :(
  • sawyers
    sawyers Posts: 26 Arc User
    I did NOT get any code via email on my account(s).

PLEASE make a code that everyone can use like the blessing codes ... its prety unfair this way!
  • dixiechick1973
    dixiechick1973 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I didn't get a code on my account either. Pretty crappy of pwi to pick and choose like this.
  • kiterunner
    kiterunner Posts: 26 Arc User
    Why do I always get these codes only on some PWI accounts and not others?
    Anyone know what criteria you have to meet to get the email codes?

I have checked valid email address and ARC "Notification" settings and my spam folder etc...the one account that could really use this code did not get it...others for which the code is useless did get it...grrr >:)
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    It gives you items for a fullset of 99 gold tt gear armor (6 tokens, only 1 cape is available tho, no belt or pendant) and 1 for weapon NOT 95 gear like the email says. I messed up and sent it to my bm thinking I'll just give him some better gear, they had only masters gear. NPC is in celestial vale right by the start area. O well second account I sent it to the character I wanted my storm, so now almost full 99 tt + weapon soon 100x3. Don't send it to the wrong character.......

• rebecca1973
    rebecca1973 Posts: 48 Arc User
    I didn't get a code either.
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    you can send ticket if you have not the code but good luck. they will first ask to check your spamms, then they say they don't udnerstand and can't do anything. And after some ticket spamm you will have someone who will send you the code.

My tickets log is awesome about that. The best you can do if you notice that it's always same accounts that don't receive the emails, you can change email. It's sad, cause they have a arc mail system they don't use... but it can work.
  • duendefarren
    duendefarren Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is it usuable on Duskblade and Stormbringer?
    Btw, i hast got my code aswell T_T
  • darkdemen
    darkdemen Posts: 54 Arc User
    Thanks for the code PWI :hushed:
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Codes seem to be account bound as well (that's a good thing in this case).
    At least, I had 2 codes, on seperate accounts, I couldn't use the code for account 2 on account 1, but it worked fine on account 2.
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    @thenamesdomino will you be doing something to make sure the people, that never get mails from PWI because of w/e glitch, will also get this reward?
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    New Pill Babies incoming. ha ha ha ha ha ha.
    giphy.gif

• dblazen1

New Pill Babies incoming. ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Pill babies 2.0.
    Instead of just level 95, now instant rebirth 2 100.
    Ayyyyy lmao
    Jws3dXe.gif

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    One of the things you need to first make sure you've done is checked the box that enables you to receive updates and emails from us. In other games we've run across this issue and that's because they hadn't subscribed to the emailing list. That's usually the first thing they tell me whenever I am following up on things.
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    So I got it on only one of my accounts, and when I sent in a ticket on the others about not getting a code I got a response saying that not all accounts qualify for the code and those accounts didn't qualify.

Now they didn't say what the qualifications were, but the account I did get a code on is my oldest account. If it really is only older accounts getting the codes, that makes no sense to me. Why give the older accounts this code when they probably already have multiple rb2 characters and not give it to newer characters who could use it to bridge the level gap a little bit and improve quicker?​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • meel37175978
    meel37175978 Posts: 22 Arc User
    I did not get the code. I never get any code on my account. FIX IT
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User

One of the things you need to first make sure you've done is checked the box that enables you to receive updates and emails from us. In other games we've run across this issue and that's because they hadn't subscribed to the emailing list. That's usually the first thing they tell me whenever I am following up on things.

Hm well that makes sense, I should check my accounts to see if Im actually subscribed to the newsletter... If you subscribe now, will you still get the mail then? Or did those people ''miss'' that wave of mails?
  • thecarver
    thecarver Posts: 4 Arc User
    Make a public code for everyone please. Like most players, we are not at all getting the code through working emails. PWI has done it before, do it again please and make one code for all.
  • gimmick2509
    gimmick2509 Posts: 12 Arc User
    @thenamesdomino as far as i can see i have already enabled it earlier and didn't get email so far
  • dblazen1
    thecarver said:

Make a public code for everyone please. Like most players, we are not at all getting the code through working emails. PWI has done it before, do it again please and make one code for all.

Please don't do this, don't create another pill fiasco lol
    Jws3dXe.gif

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User

Can you please tell us where to check that box that you talk about?
    giphy.gif

• konataizumichan
    konataizumichan Posts: 94 Arc User
    So I just searched thru Arc settings to find I was indeed subscribed, I've never changed this setting, so I assume it's always been that way, yet I never get emails from PWI. Guess it's random oh well
  • manbaby
    manbaby Posts: 33 Arc User
    what are the requirements for rebirth 2 again? i forgot if there is a spiritual cultivation required for it or which astral lvl
This discussion has been closed.