superfedee Posts: 537 Arc User
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
so i just saw the VIP war avatar packs but:

tier 4: 5 S packs for 18 gold
tier 5: 10 S packs for 35 gold
tier 6: 15 S packs for 55 gold

if i am VIP tier 4 i charge lets say 440 gold i get 124 S-packs
if i am VIP tier 5 i charge lets say 440 gold i get 125 S-packs
if i am VIP tier 6 i charge lets say 440 gold i get 120 S-packs (why if i am top tier i am getting less? lmao)

in forge there is also an option for 20 packs to 1 greater war avatar plate which is just totally missing from the VIP system

if i am not VIP and war avatar catalysts are on sale i charge 440 gold and i get 220 S-packs, not on sale 110 S-packs

so a VIP tier 6 charges 1500 gold to achieve that tier and gets punished for it? XD

pwi pls? @thenamesdomino

at this point it's better to be a little tier 3, buy the pouch 6 specific S-packs for 10 gold...
i believe you really need to revise the forge either the VIP boutique already​​

Comments

• suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    Options
    exactly my thoughts lol.

prices seem really realy **** up

and some key components plain missing
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    if you dont charge every 3 days you loose points?
  • beast21g
    Options
    hahahahahaha
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    Options
    in boutique there is a button on bottom left corner "Star.#" whith # being the VIP u have. click on it and you can see the points loss table.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    Lol, you actually lose VIP tier if you don't charge after you've charged? tiger-18.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    At tier 6 you have to charge 50 gold a day to maintain your points... lewl...​​
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    This is complete bullshyt... If they want to do it this way it should count gold you spend in the boutique and not gold you charge, this way f2p players could get these items too and be VIP... What a time to be alive, PWI was already a money hungry game but this just makes it insane... GG

Now it really is "Charge or GTFO" because you can't get any of these items without charging. Boutique items that were ONLY in the boutique (war avatar catalysts for example) were at least obtainable since you could buy gold with ingame coins but this new system isn't.

I also want to add this isn't even fair for the csers either... I mean.. 1500$ to be VIP6 and then dropping 50$ everyday from there? That's 3000$ monthly just to keep that status and your average cser will not reach that, maybe a few still charge that much but good luck with that.

@thenamesdomino Thank you for all you do, but the company you work for, once again is giving us the middle finger.

Mr. Justice
  • nbreaking
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Also, while on topic, want to leave 2 suggestions:

Why not make it one of these 2 instead? You would make everyone happy... oh, nvm, forgot you're money hungry, anyways:

- Make it so that spent gold is what matters for the system and not charged or...
    - Make it so that these tiers are the same but fixed, what I mean is, still have to charge 1500$ for VIP 6 BUT you never lose the status from there on. Which means no point loss everyday and that i can take my time getting VIP... you'll still get your money <.<

Obviously they won't listen to this... It's not like people can get super OP from this but the perks are good, nobody can dispute that and I think everyone should have a shot at it.

It's just 2 suggestions that won't be heard because, once again, PWE shows how much they want to milk this game.

For all the people that said they were milking it with war avatars, r9, starcharts, etc... the real milking has begun xD
    Look at it now LOL

Mr. Justice
  • kiymori
    kiymori Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    This system would actually be interesting if you didn't lose points daily...If anything the benefits should be timed based like lets say....3 months VIP status which will become disabled again until you charge. I mean seriously this has to be worse 'VIP' system I have seen in any game I have played.
  • nbreaking
    Options
    kiymori said:

This system would actually be interesting if you didn't lose points daily...If anything the benefits should be timed based like lets say....3 months VIP status which will become disabled again until you charge. I mean seriously this has to be worse 'VIP' system I have seen in any game I have played.

That's exactly the point i'm trying to make too... If you didn't lose points daily this system would be awesome, but since you do this belongs in the trash :|

Mr. Justice
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    What is foe system? :o​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Options
    razzzza said:

What is foe system? :o​​

You can find you enemies. Useless thing because you are not able to pk blue named players.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    50g per day to maintain tier 6 u lost your mind lmfao even the heaviest of csers like me and several others thinks thats a no go lol maybe 10 but not 50
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • lovemywifes
    lovemywifes Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    I remember when your Charge Points would carry over month to month. Now everything has some kind of an Expiration date. The whole point in that is to keep you spending all the hard earned money you have. That includes getting a Title Loan / Mortgaging your home / Selling a Kidney lol .... This is getting so Comical, keep spending money or lose your VIP Status..Thumbs up PWI
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    Well VIP stand for Victory Installment Plan, its what mortgages are for duh.

Or maybe its Vulnerable and Ignorant Predation.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • razzzza
    edited May 2016
    Options
    blazerboy wrote: »
    50g per day to maintain tier 6 u lost your mind lmfao even the heaviest of csers like me and several others thinks thats a no go lol maybe 10 but not 50

When you consider 10/day is okay then you have a serious problem.
    Subscription based mmorpgs have barely higher prices then this PER MONTH!! and you are talking about per day.

Now 50 is a whole different story and i dont know who thought this would be a great idea​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    50 per day is extreme for damn sure. If it were lowered to 10 a day, thats 70 a week/300 a month. I'd say the average CSer prob does 100 a month, and the average "mid to major" CSer does 200-250 already anyhow - going to 300 isnt a huge leap.
  • razzzza
    Options
    hm yea but i think of this like a subscribtion kinda vip like tera.
    10/month is fine and all and maybe for lv 6 you would pay 50 but no man PWI is like "make it per day, some people will pay it i feel it".

yea. :D​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Options
    why you have to stay lvl6 all the time?
  • dog10250
    dog10250 Posts: 78 Arc User
    Options
    scruncy said:

why you have to stay lvl6 all the time?

To use foe list...so you can stalk blue named players. Fail.
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You do get a S chest, but forgot the amount of points needed (the points tab, ridiculous amount anyway).

All **** aside, in the end it is a extra timed reward when you consider normal charge rewards. The timed aspect forces you to quickly spend the points once you get them. And yes, the gold (not point) based boutique stuff does not really make any sense at the moment. I assume they are going to update it soon enough based on feedback.

It'll be interesting to see who manages to stay lvl 6 for a long time. If they are not completely mistaken, there should already be at least a few people who still charge that much. We'll see...

Can we see a person's VIP status? It would be a good indicator of how much a certain character (account) actually charges :D I mean, we all know a lot of players who say: "I never charged once in game, I am a pro farmer! I merchandize a LOT", and all of that. It would be so frigging funny to see there shining VIP lvl 6 over their heads. God, I would love that SO much :wink:
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    null
    Agreed on this, would be extremly amusing.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    Options

You do get a S chest, but forgot the amount of points needed (the points tab, ridiculous amount anyway).

All **** aside, in the end it is a extra timed reward when you consider normal charge rewards. The timed aspect forces you to quickly spend the points once you get them. And yes, the gold (not point) based boutique stuff does not really make any sense at the moment. I assume they are going to update it soon enough based on feedback.

It'll be interesting to see who manages to stay lvl 6 for a long time. If they are not completely mistaken, there should already be at least a few people who still charge that much. We'll see...

Can we see a person's VIP status? It would be a good indicator of how much a certain character (account) actually charges :D I mean, we all know a lot of players who say: "I never charged once in game, I am a pro farmer! I merchandize a LOT", and all of that. It would be so frigging funny to see there shining VIP lvl 6 over their heads. God, I would love that SO much :wink:

prolly not gonna happen. this aint china

• soulstormer
    soulstormer Posts: 61 Arc User
    Options
    from what i understand you don't have to charge everyday or watever to keep up your star level, just monthly, unless you use those points form s card or watever. You only lose it once your points reaches 0. the way points degrade for each star level, it will last you 30 days if you dont spend your points. so for example, if you reach star level 6, you can get the s card and still be star level 6 untill your points hits 0
  • razzzza
    Options
    from what i understand you don't have to charge everyday or watever to keep up your star level, just monthly, unless you use those points form s card or watever. You only lose it once your points reaches 0. the way points degrade for each star level, it will last you 30 days if you dont spend your points. so for example, if you reach star level 6, you can get the s card and still be star level 6 untill your points hits 0

The you basicly paying a subscribtion fee of what 1500 each month? lelelele​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • beast21g
    Options
    just put the S cards on boutique with 2k gold more honest