VIP sistem has a huge math problem

Options
2»

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    So I did some research for you guys and yes it is a little complicated but essentially what you are looking at is a 1 dollar off deal. If you are able to reach VIP level 6, then you have all the previous tiers available to you as well so you can make purchases on VIP levels 4 and 5 if you so choose. I've spoken with @mintsummer and they may re-evaluate the pricing of the star 6 items.
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    Options
    hey domino how are they determinting the points that we get everyone should have started with 0 but some have 4-7k and can get free S cards for a couple of months what is up with that?
  • suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    Options
    guess the ppl charged.
  • dejiavu
    dejiavu Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    Why in heck would I want to spend gold to have my star points divided among my 7 totally useless unplayed alts? The only toon I play would get 1/8 . I would delete them all but their banks are useful for holding all the other junk this game keeps coming up with. Now I need another bank/bag for the new Homestead junk. It seems more and more things keep changing for the worse. You cant keep bleeding money from us by taking away most of our way to make in game money, and giving us Homesteads to spend more money. Heck I cant even sit in my chair, lie on my bed or take a bath in my tub. Cant do anything there.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    Ok cool.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Options
    when I read ''huge math problem'' I expected it to actually be huge, and not something as small as this -_-
  • unluckygecko
    unluckygecko Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options

Yea that would be good enough for first levels, problem is that it makes no sense to be a star 6 at the moment, you could cut the star tiers at lvl 4 and it would be the same

to keep tier 6 you need to charge 1500 gold and to maintain it you need to charge at least 300 gold a month w\o purchasing the S-chest

the effort to be and stay a star 6 should be rewarded more and better on my server i believe there are just 4-5 players able to keep the star 6 status, this "elite" should be awarded more mate, it's this "elite" that supports PWE up, the competition up and basically lets this title to stay alive​​

This is just plain wrong, it's not "the elite" that spend 50 gold/day that keep the servers going, it's the 1000ths of small csers that spend a little here and a little there that keeps the servers going. Sadly PWE have never seemed to understand that.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Personally I've CSed just about as much as @superfedee over my almost 8yrs and I drew the line at 1500 plus 300 per month to maintain like really its like PWI is pretending its a legit investment you can put 1500 and pay 300 per month for a real car people arent ganna treat pwi like its a bill gms if you honestly feel this system os worth it for 3-6 ppl who will attempt to maintaint it goodluck you lost many players from that. Even I slowed down CSing and i thought that wouldnt ever happpen oh well
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    The guy did mention that once you get tier 6, you can also buy stuff from tier 4. With a "minor" advantage that you can buy more of it since you obviously charged more.

But yes, lvl 6 tier is currently sort of trash really. They will deff adjust prices to incentivize more people to get it.
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • alaia#4592
    alaia#4592 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options

to keep tier 6 you need to charge 1500 gold and to maintain it you need to charge at least 300 gold a month w\o purchasing the S-chest

300 gold per month to keep Star 6? I thought it was 1,500 o,o

Dhalie : : Mystic : : Tideswell
  • fbs
    fbs Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    How the ... i went from lvl 4 to 0 in one night? did it reset or something?​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • nyvbc1
    nyvbc1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    I must be missing something - where are you buying an S-chest? I don't see that available on the star rewards page of Boutique and it isn't one of the options for spending your charge reward points.
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    Options
    How does foe system work ?

Can instant tele to ppl from foe list ? is it free ?
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    It lets you surprise that blue named troll who managed to get on your list. Its awesome!
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948