Elysian Seal glitch

Options
marcyus06
marcyus06 Posts: 55 Arc User
Recently i saw people selling Elysian seals on wc, everyone knows that arent tradable except the ones u got rom the Pre order pack, seems u can glitch the untradable ones to get tradable, theres many players with all skills already, i want to know what GM will do about this, if u ban people for +10 Orb glitch, i wana see what u will do on this case. have nice day.

Comments

• cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Proof?
    Did you take screenshots of linked seals from wc so it can clearly show they're tradable?
    Furthermore, how can you tell if those are glitched and not from the packs and the people claiming them were only baiting for drama?
    In order to submit a complaint you'll need a lot more than simple rumors.
    DeffyNature
  • digital5
    digital5 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    I got no proof. But alot of people on WC buying them atm on my server too. Linked item on wc message show the item is untradable.
  • marcyus06
    Options
    They were worldchating untradable seals, the ones u get from homequest everyday,the glitch works using 1 tradable Seal, the one u get from Pre order packs, i am not gona say how to do that, but u want better proof then having like more then 50% server with full skills? including the ultimate v2 ? and like @digital5 said they wc untradable seals.
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Options
    seems dawnglory has no tradeable elysian seals left - a certain well known person already tried to buy them, tho.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Options
    I do know you could get them from the pre-order packs, tradable version I mean.
    People were probably just showing off... People that pay way too much money for useless stuff usually try to make up for it by at least showing off that they bought it
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Options
    OK so you want half the server banned. Sounds like a reasonable approach. Ban them all. Ban everyone. Ban ban ban. So you can play by yourself. :)

At this point I would say everyone should get mailed a tradeable one.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • marcyus06
    Options
    Well, when u get 5 people PMing you ingame, i dont tell names obviously, saying they bought UNTRADABLE seals from other people cause they glitched, wht u think @dingo488 ?
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    Options
    They say they are not tradable but they are. This is a known exploit that was used in the past, please note this violates the TOS and is a bannable offense. Buying/selling of items that were meant to be bound or in a state that is not tradeable is a bannable offense. This can be referenced by the buying/selling of Jones's blessing in the past and the medal of glories.
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    Options
    Also, just because half the server is doing it doesn't mean they won't ban people about it. They have done it in the past look at the dragon orb exploit they perma banned the users that obviously abused it and banned others for 1 week. They also perma banned users who were returning offenders of TOS violations... So if you have been banned or have violated a TOS rule before then you can be perma banned. Also, whats the point of doing the exploit when you have to do homestead quests everyday anyway? Why risk being banned and not having to even be able to do dailies + homestead for that duration. Then end up falling even more behind in everything else?
  • digital5
    Options
    You know what would fix this, and all the mistakes of the past. Goons would. Spawn goons everywhere, even in town, millions of them, with 1 sec respawn times. With a 99% chance of dropping a scroll of tomb and a 1% chance of a sadness card.
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    Options
    People are going to have their skills in a month anyway so i don't know what's the big deal apart for those using the glitch to make a profit. Its not like +10 orbs glitch where people geared up for free... skills are available for everyone.
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yes, this glitch is real... However once they become tradable if you move them from one bag to another they become bound.

I don’t know about banning everyone seeing as this glitch isn’t game breaking like the +10 orb fiasco. However, it’s a bit corny that people can’t wait a few days to get all of their skills. It’s not like it takes actual work or time to craft a few measly items for the seals.

Edited cuz i shouldn't have explained how to actually do it. egg-46.gif​​
    Post edited by tricksie on
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Options
    So these glitchers get their skills a month sooner? W/e lol
    Good for them
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options

So these glitchers get their skills a month sooner? W/e lol

Good for them

amen

• tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    if this even is possibly why is everyone acting like a ******* pansy about it. Its not like this is gonna do anything. It has no coin worth and will not really make a huge difference like billion of coin. Everyone in the game will get all the skills within 1-2 month if your doing daily everyday. I already have ult, 2 new skills (they kinda suck btw) and well on my way to ult v2 (cause new lunar is complete trash, no point in upgrading until last).​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    If anyone is willing to tell me about the glitch let me know and we can look into getting it fixed. Do not discuss it openly in the forums. Rather just tell me that you are willing to talk and I'll open a private conversation with you.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    @thenamesdomino well i'm willing to give the details...
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    In this particular situation I don't think a ban is necessary. This exploit is not changing the number of seals on the server, just the distribution. The people buying the seals will get their skills sooner, the people selling their seals will get their skills later. But none of these skills are going to change the tide of a battle or anything.
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    Options
    I reported this on April 27th and no one paid attention. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/comment/12720447

I can show you how it's done and other things people may not know at this time that i won't disclose here.
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options

aphrodita said:

seems dawnglory has no tradeable elysian seals left - a certain well known person already tried to buy them, tho.

or maybe he was just trying to bring his server on pair with the other ones that did that?
    but yea gl with xtw against full new skills factions, tard psy

@thenamesdomino is it possible that this person can stop insulting people in the forums? i know you guys jailed and banned him a few times already, but he is getting annoying.

and sure, he "wanted to bring servers on pair"...why would someone that ragequits his faction and took the factions TW down after losing 60 vs 50 care about XTW^^
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    aphrodita said:

aphrodita said:

or maybe he was just trying to bring his server on pair with the other ones that did that?
    but yea gl with xtw against full new skills factions, tard psy

@thenamesdomino is it possible that this person can stop insulting people in the forums? i know you guys jailed and banned him a few times already, but he is getting annoying.

and sure, he "wanted to bring servers on pair"...why would someone that ragequits his faction and took the factions TW down after losing 60 vs 50 care about XTW^^
    Do you not have an option to block and ignore other posters in the forum? Use it.

Also in a month will this even be a real issue?
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    So you're basically complaining about peoplw not needing to do dailies for years to catch up... grow up man...
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • digital5
    Options
    @blazerboy not the one complaining, but um dailies for years to get the skills which might of taken a month max? and "catch up" on a expansion only weeks old? do you even know what your saying? Either way though a exploit is an exploit.
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options
    so many deludeded people in forums ... and soo many fasle advocates .... it really feels like all the world of witchcraft kidos came over here :)
  • lilliida
    lilliida Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    before i start, please read my ENTIRE post and not just first sentence and then start flaming or w/e, thx

imho the "fairest" solution would be to give everyone ONE tradeable elysian seal so those who didnt "glitch" it yet can make theirs tradeable as well

theres no point in randomly banning off a few ppl while letting most others get away with it and then say yep problem fixed, seeing as on my server i dare say 80+% already made theirs tradeable

the reasoning for the "solution" i came up with following down below
    1) this is NOT compareable with the 10* orb glitch, because compared to elysian seals not everyone had access to the code which was deactivated pretty fast anyway (means theres been a few hardcore glitchers and most ppl didnt even get any orbs at al)
    also, spamming "send" is a clear exploit other than just making an item tradeable, which seems to have been intended for the cn people anyway because of overflowing inventories/bankers from what i was told

2) compared to 10* u cant buy elysian seals with gold and it doesnt really give u any advantage other than u have a skill a week or so earlier than others, so pwi doesnt lose money

3) imo theres NO HARM AT ALL DONE by just making it tradeable...we all know people who do dailies every day will get their skills within 2month anyway
    leaving them tradeable would also mean that people who dont have 35k rep at this point can also get their skills by buying the seals from other people (yes i know pwi wants ppl to spend money on rep but cmon, ~5bucks for 35k is a joke)

4) in addition to 3), after 2months (=after u got ur skills) u cant rly do anything with ur elysian seals anymore anyway other than to convert them into 1 subsiding dirt (= 1x ult use), and people who do their homestead dailies every day already have so many of those they dont know what to do with them in the first place

5) especially if one doesnt have the time to do all the dailies there are each day or as many ppl who r working fulltime dont do their dailies at all it would be a great option to "compensate" for their lack of time and make them able to focus on actually having some fun instead of doing dailies for the few hours they can play this game

so yes, again, imo the fairest solution is to give everyone access to a tradeable seal and maybe let a new "market" develop (thats gonna die out the moment ppl got their skills anyway, but oh well..)

also @thenamesdomino in case u need further elaboration of the above or details about the seals feel free to pm =)
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    When selling event gold is banable cause of violation of TOS, they use a glitch for it, then you cant say that Elysian Seal glitch isnt banable cause no big deal.
    If it is violation yes they should be baned period. Put order in that chaos in game.
  • lilliida
    lilliida Posts: 41 Arc User
    Options
    beast21g said:

When selling event gold is banable cause of violation of TOS, they use a glitch for it, then you cant say that Elysian Seal glitch isnt banable cause no big deal.
    If it is violation yes they should be baned period. Put order in that chaos in game.

the event gold stuff is a bit different tho, but so even u understand:
    event gold was meant FOR ONE CHARACTER - they gave out a CODE, its not a daily u could do
    the only thing i see here is that its bannable to sell an item that was given out by pwi and specifically said once per acc

what i dont see here is why u r trying to tell me that its apparently a "glitch" to trade a tradeable item from one character to the other
    cos if u really insist on that one gl banning everyone trading stuff xD
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    lilliida said:

beast21g said:

the event gold stuff is a bit different tho, but so even u understand:
    event gold was meant FOR ONE CHARACTER - they gave out a CODE, its not a daily u could do
    the only thing i see here is that its bannable to sell an item that was given out by pwi and specifically said once per acc

what i dont see here is why u r trying to tell me that its apparently a "glitch" to trade a tradeable item from one character to the other
    cos if u really insist on that one gl banning everyone trading stuff xD
    we are talking for glitching untradable Elysium seals to be tradable
This discussion has been closed.