Spend, Charge, and Login Promo Updates

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
Hey Everyone,
I have updates regarding the hiccups that occurred with the reward promos currently in progress:

1. Login Rewards: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9905853-elysium-launch-login-promo
We've determined the error which occurred on tier 5...we retrieved the data ,and will resend tier 5/ tier 6 rewards

2. Charge Rewards: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9915643-elysium-charge-promo-and-raffle
We accidentally wiped all points at 11:30 am on 04/27 instead of 11:59 pm 04/28. Because of this, we are resending wiped points to all acounts who had it, players can use them in the current charge rewards

3. Spend Promo: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9941253-april-spend-bonus
There was an incorrect post within the 15 minute window that the post was active. We have fixed that. According to our records and datapull, no one qualified for the rewards during that 15 minute period. However, if you believe that you did, and you have the proof, shoot a ticket to CS and they will sort you out.

Sorry for the inconvenience

- The PWI Crew

Comments

• tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Domino - What if someone had done say...half of the top tier, with plans to charge more later in the weekend to get the rest of the way for the spend promo?
  • thenamesdomino
    Update: All missing CR points have been and are in the process of being sent now.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Update: All missing CR points have been and are in the process of being sent now.
    I hear login rewards are on the way also. samurai-25.gif​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • breser
    breser Posts: 9 Arc User
    so have my rewards points now but there is nothing listed to spend them on now lol
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    Thank you very much!! :)
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    I'm not sure you're aware of how bad those spend rewards G17 mats are. The reward for 100 gold spending you can farm every day in like 5 minutes.​​
  • xdarkangelkiarax
    xdarkangelkiarax Posts: 36 Arc User
    I agree with Asterelle these spend rewards are pretty bad and I doubt will give any one the incentive to spend their gold. Why no dragon orbs or anything?
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    woooorst spend reward in history of pwi ... pretty much this ---- especially when one ( like me) has seen the spend reward that SCHOUDL have been in place. and was in place for half an hour.....

common @thenasmedomino .... thats just ....
  • thenamesdomino
    Don't shoot the messenger, was just relaying the information as it was coming to me.
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Yea dont shoot him, he is a toast after all, give him some butter :)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User

Don't shoot the messenger, was just relaying the information as it was coming to me.

not shooting the messenger , but thinking about throwing heavy objects xD
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User

You have learned nothing from the movie 300, haven't you tiger-37.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    ticket sent during login event sating wasnt getting points all 90+ chars reply event ends blabla if dont get all rewards reply then we are invenstigating now promotions are times and all points reset after date.

UPDATE; GM came into game we discussed and problem as actualy resolved.
    Post edited by jamminjimmy on
    5941165jeLeR.png