Missing ncp for xTW: Restart competition?

Options
beast21g
beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
what the title says​​
Post edited by sylenthunder on

Comments

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Options
    Its cuz Dawnglory is dropping rapidly into the rankings. They have decided to give Dawnglory yet another week of free wins, like the first week so they can catch back up :p
  • beast21g
    Options
    :pensive:
    we dont need that boost we want fun
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    Same on Etherblade.

Wonder if the Emg maint played a part in this.

Time is ticking...​​
  • dingo488
    Options
    Now we know where PWE found that extra server space needed for the homestead
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Now we know where PWE found that extra server space needed for the homestead

Classic!​​
  • beast21g
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @thenamesdomino any answer of that?
    Today i would have the mount! Send me 400 coins now
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Its cuz Dawnglory is dropping rapidly into the rankings. They have decided to give Dawnglory yet another week of free wins, like the first week so they can catch back up :p

Jokes on us. We forgot to bid this week.​​
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So where are te NPCs? This better not influence the rankings of XTW, considering my faction is current #1. And I rather have us being able to defend that position, then lose it because of some messing up by PWI.​​
    Post edited by elyora2 on
  • beast21g
    Options
    must be Karma :relaxed:
  • elyora2
    Options
    beast21g wrote: »
    must be Karma :relaxed:

Hell yea!
    IaYBEaZ.png
    Paint skills on point​​
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    Well now with this error there have been 2 weeks of fail with respect to XTW this season. Since the maximum score you can get per week is 70, the current scores are only going to be accurate +/- 140. Anyone within that range of first place should qualify for the prize.​​
  • elyora2
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Still think something has to be done about it. It's highly unfair for most factions that PWI keeps messing up, cause yea, just now the rankings did change and some factions got screwed over by it.​​
    Post edited by elyora2 on
  • dingo488
    Options
    asterelle said:

Well now with this error there have been 2 weeks of fail with respect to XTW this season. Since the maximum score you can get per week is 70, the current scores are only going to be accurate +/- 140. Anyone within that range of first place should qualify for the prize.​​

Where does it say the maximum points per week is 70? I did not see this information anywhere
  • beast21g
    Options
    dingo488 said:

asterelle said:

Where does it say the maximum points per week is 70? I did not see this information anywhere
    1 land per tier that means 1lvl1 1 lvl2 and 1 lvl3 gives 70 points
    if you have more lands then more points

if you dont have any lvl1 land supposed to get no points

but the problem isnt that. They should had reset the points when tournament anounced. Guess what didnt happened.
    Also noone from GM/CM and other stuff on forum given a respond to that issue.

• dingo488
    Options
    beast21g said:

1 land per tier that means 1lvl1 1 lvl2 and 1 lvl3 gives 70 points
    if you have more lands then more points

This is what I thought was the case, nowhere does it say the maximum is 70 points for as far as I know, so im curious where Astrelle got this information.

• lilliida
    lilliida Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    can we please get a restart on xtw contest?

imo its well overdue to have the whole thing restarted (as in, reset map + points or just cancel it til next season)
    certain parties had a headstart in the first place given after the very first xtw the map wasnt reset
    then the incorrect bidding times shown at non-EU time servers which lead to failed bids etc
    and this weekend missing NPCs which lead to factions randomly losing/winning even more lands

im not blaming this on anybody here cos we all know that sometimes things go wrong
    just saying that it would be fair for everyone to have it restarted, especially seeing how OP the prices are​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • beast21g
    Options
    lilliida said:

imo its well overdue to have the whole thing restarted (as in, reset map + points or just cancel it til next season)
    certain parties had a headstart in the first place given after the very first xtw the map wasnt reset
    then the incorrect bidding times shown at non-EU time servers which lead to failed bids etc
    and this weekend missing NPCs which lead to factions randomly losing/winning even more lands

im not blaming this on anybody here cos we all know that sometimes things go wrong
    just saying that it would be fair for everyone to have it restarted, especially seeing how OP the prices are​​

canceling the event 4 weeks before it ends not a good idea, lot of people and guilds did they best to attend to cross server TW
    Best thing is to reset the last week fail and keep everything else. Or to give to everyone the reward cause it is not the 1st time that they do mistake. And guess what everyone hidding. They will answer Monday prpobly saying sorry and for them it would be fine
  • lilliida
    lilliida Posts: 41 Arc User
    Options
    what title says

im not blaming anyone for all the things that went wrong
    but imo, a restart of this competition is well overdue (as in, reset map + points or cancel it overall), as the rewards are pretty OP

certain parties had a headstart in the first place seeing as the xtw map wasnt reset after the very first (glitched) xtw weekend
    then NPC showing incorrect bidding times which lead to failed bids
    and last weekend after elysium update NPC to enter xtw server didnt show up at all, which again lead to factions randomly losing/winning even more lands
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Options
    elyora2 wrote: »
    So where are te NPCs? This better not influence the rankings of XTW, considering my faction is current #1. And I rather have us being able to defend that position, then lose it because of some **** up by PWI.

just saying that it would be fair for everyone to have it restarted, especially seeing how OP the prices are

canceling the event 4 weeks before it ends not a good idea, lot of people and guilds did they best to attend to cross server TW
    Best thing is to reset the last week fail and keep everything else. Or to give to everyone the reward cause it is not the 1st time that they do mistake. And guess what everyone hidding. They will answer Monday prpobly saying sorry and for them it would be fine

And what about the guilds that had points at the start of the event? How is that fair? The event started and the map was supposed to be reset... and it didn't.
    What about those guilds that attended every TW but got the shaft because they were already behind on week 1?​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• beast21g
    Options
    have you seen any official answer yet for the broken event?
    do you still believe that they will give these rewards at the end?

they will cancel the event no rewards no mount or anything else.

Remember xTW and xNW was in the same server. xNW removed and guess... xTW removed also
  • elyora2
    Options
    tricksie wrote: »
    And what about the guilds that had points at the start of the event? How is that fair? The event started and the map was supposed to be reset... and it didn't.
    What about those guilds that attended every TW but got the shaft because they were already behind on week 1?

Read my 2nd comment lol.​​
  • beast21g
    Options

beast21g said:

have you seen any official answer yet for the broken event?
    do you still believe that they will give these rewards at the end?

they will cancel the event no rewards no mount or anything else.

Remember xTW and xNW was in the same server. xNW removed and guess... xTW removed also

also cross server tournament is broken, npc does not teleport into it

one friend left his char in cross server after xTWs, he is unable to log that char at the moment

just seems that the cross-server server is gone
    yeah i didnt expect the tournament to work, cause on patch notes they didnt said anything about that.
    That happened to your friend is really really bad, and i hope to be a solution fast for that problem.
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Best thing is to reset the last week fail and keep everything else.

Still doesn't count for Week 1 where guilds had points, and others didn't. pig-36.gif​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• beast21g
    Options
    tricksie said:

Best thing is to reset the last week fail and keep everything else.

Still doesn't count for Week 1 where guilds had points, and others didn't. pig-36.gif​​

i dont know if it was 1 week or more before tournament started
    Anyone has accurate info about that?
  • beast21g
    Options
    Day 4
    No official response yet...

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    I have poked Domino about this, and a few other things. I believe a lot of the team is out at PAX East this week, but I am still seeking to get answers for you guys.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • beast21g
    Options

I have poked Domino about this, and a few other things. I believe a lot of the team is out at PAX East this week, but I am still seeking to get answers for you guys.​​

Also someone mentioned that he had left his toon on xNW server and now he cant log, poke them again
  • beast21g
    Options
    Day 5
    Still people waits for a sign