BH FSP

soleida
soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
Oke we got this bh as a new one but I'm so sick on this BH. First I cant do it on all mine char because some are still working on their gear. JFPS there is a lot happening and ppl dont take the time to explain it to you ....kind hard to do on a cleric. I know we had the discussion when it first got a bh but I still cant do BH1 with active points.Has not been for months we got the BH1 as a active point skipper. So I skip this bh if not it its there for 3-4 in a week. Come on PWI cant you really not get another BH then this Stupid Instance? Why not give nirvana a new life as bh or put back Lunar or TT. It would be nice to get another BH in a week then the 3 we now have. And give anohters a change to do their Daily BH's.

Comments

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    I think with the game evolving and new content added its okay to have a BH that requires you to enter a instance that is now what 2 years old? or even longer i dont know.

Just because you cant do it on all your alts doesnt mean its going to change. jfsp is not required for it you can run normal fsp just fine.
    And yea people not explaining the runs is okay with me because thats where tutorials or videos explaining the runs come in handy.
    You should try it out and move on to a good side with videos and stuff called youtube. Its a rather new website for videos but givt it a try.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    FSJ is super easy on a cleric if you pay attention - sorry you can't tell me otherwise because my main is a cleric. You don't have any friends or guildmates that can explain how to run FSJ? There is a plethora of information here on these forums and YouTube about that instance and what each boss does. Really to me it seems like not wanting to take the time to learn the instance and be baby-fed or more worried about normal-33.gif alts getting through it.

As stated above, FSJ is not required for BH... and there are plenty of people running FSD for their poorly geared alts and it works out just fine - it may not be as fast as a zerg squad but at least it can be completed.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• soleida
    Oh ppl can explain but for some reason Faction on etherblade promiss more then do it! And I can do it on mine cleric if it didn't took for ever to run this instance. Also the request to link weapon get on mine nerves. I dont own R9 simple because I cant pay for it. For some reason the factions I been in ignores you and only cares on those who Have R9. As for the axes in there I dont get that system not even on a video...result ppl kick you form the squad and call you a noob. To bad this is not a game for most players any more........but to be fair im sick on all these instance who takes a lot off time which I cant spent on the game...so a simple bh would be nice now and then.....
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    You could just run normal fsp instead if your gear isn't good enough for jfsp. It still counts for the bh.

It's a two and a half year old instance at this point. If you've been playing since that expansion first came out, there's like zero reason to not have gear good enough to survive in there at this point unless you're like super casual.​​
  • soleida
    edited April 2016
    Yeah I got G16 on mine veno but throw the axes is what I dont get in this instance..........no one explains so I keep not going. The one time I went I got kicked out the squad because I did the axes wrong .........yeah that gives you the fun to go back in there again.....so I give up on going to FSP till pwi made it a BH ....great job
    !
  • chary
    https://youtu.be/1OM5yPMxwaY?t=5m11s

They changed the words some, but still basically the same.​​
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Gosh, axes are like one of the simpliest mechanisms in PWI. Guess Kitty should write a 3-step guide.

1. Toad throws an axe and 1-shot DoT on someone. Kill the axe with phys. attacks.
    2. Pick up the axe-item.
    3. Wait 'til you see "blue shield on purple background"-icon as Toad's status and throw the axe when you see that icon.

Game usually says that "Throw the axe quickly" 3-5 secs before Toad buffs. In FSJ those texts are sometimes out of sync so just wait 'til you see the icon before you throw the axe.
    If axes glitch or something, get an axe and wait 'til Toad throws another before using it to get back in rhythm as Toad always throws new axe right AFTER he's buffed.

Pro tip: during 2x drops you get 2 axes at once. You can use one right away and save second axe 'til Toad buffs. Speeds up the kill nicely as in FSD axes do about 500k damage and in FSJ 700k damage if Kitty remembers correctly.

On a random note, Toad also does the 1-shot attack about 5 secs after throwing axe at some player. To avoid that 1-shot (if you're in front of him and you're not a barb) you can use some phys. immunity(Psy Will or Expel) or AD/IG/3-spark.

And about clericing in FSJ...not too difficult really.

Batboss: Keep couple IH-stacks on tank and use CHB after he's AoE'd if some people got noticeably hurt.
    Drake: You can usually just BB through this boss.
    Toad: Keep a couple stacks of IH on tank and purify the DoT(looks like an orange-brownish swirl status icon) on whoever Toad threw axe on. Use CHB after Toad's AoEs. If you see yourself as a mini-toad a lot, tell squad to kill dem silver coins ASAP.
    Succubus: Same as Bat.
    5 kings: If aggro of the kings is spread, use BB. If they're mostly attacking 1 player, just keep couple stacks of IH on that player and IH every now and then on those who have some king on them if they seem to be losing HP.
    Mushi: Some IH-stacks on tank, CHB after he's AoE'd (he always AoEs about 14 secs after giving chi). When you see warning about Mushi going on rampage, start spamming IH on tank and also use Wings of Protection on tank.
    Belle Leun: Try to jump between a torch and Belle's dais and set up a BB. If BB drops, keep healing tank and spam CHB if Belle summons adds and try to get BB up asap. (One of the rare occasions where CHB-spam ish actually useful)
    If Belle calls Mushi to fight, swap to earlier Mushi-tactics. When Mushi/Skyscreamer is dead, go back to normal healing and stop healing when Belle casts Dark Curtain. (Otherwise you'll soon have all heals on 3min CD ^^)

E: To clarify next post:

nbreaking wrote: »
    Also, on all the bosses, depending on your squad, you can debuff them with the seals too.

Use Dimensional Seal on bosses if your squad doesn't have barb, veno or BM (that uses the light-blue spikes AoE).
    Use Elemental Seal on bosses if your squad doesn't have veno, SB or BM (that uses the light-blue spikes AoE).
    If you see a mystic using Befawking Creeper, tell the weed to use Spidervine instead 'cause Creeper's overwriting many good debuffs with worst possible. No typo here 'cause Creeping mystics just are sharing #1 spot on "Players Kitty hates"-list.

And FSP ish fine for BH. To level a char from non-RB 100 to 1stRB 100 takes like week or two at max. Can even be done in a day if you're well-prepared and not feeling lazy.
    ​​
    Post edited by kittyempressa on
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Wow... FS is hard on a cleric?:| I do it all the time on my Morai geared +5 cleric (5k hp).
    Drake - Go up the thingy and BB, super hard
    Toad - Group heal, IH the tank, Group heal, IH the tank, Purify the person that gets axed (brown debuff, earth DoT), super hard too huh...
    Succubus - Group heal, do wtv she tells you (disperse, together)
    5 Kings - BB
    Mushi - Stand against the wall, group heal

Also, on all the bosses, depending on your squad, you can debuff them with the seals too.

Cleric is the EASIEST class to play in FS (probably, none of them are hard tbh).
    It sounds to me that you just want to take your alts to BH all in 1 run like people do with Snake and used to do with TT3-1 and you're frustrated because now, to get all that nice easy money, you have to rb and get to 100 on alts (which is super simple too).

Rb your alts, learn to play them and do BH <.<

And now my opinion. I love BH FS, I do FSJ everyday anyway, so, this way I do 2 things at once. Hope it won't be removed.

Mr. Justice
  • tricksie
    soleida wrote: »
    Yeah I got G16 on mine veno but throw the axes is what I dont get in this instance..........no one explains so I keep not going. The one time I went I got kicked out the squad because I did the axes wrong .........yeah that gives you the fun to go back in there again.....so I give up on going to FSP till pwi made it a BH ....great job
    !

So are you having issues with your veno or cleric? Your initial post said cleric and now you are mentioning you fail on your veno.
    Clerics should not be doing axes - unless you are really familiar with the instance and are comfortable healing, & purifying the person with the brown buff on them etc and doing the axes too.

You also don't have to volunteer to do axes. Go on a few runs and watch what people are doing. There is a learning curve for everyone.

Now you are complaining about guilds and having R9 to do the instance. #1... you are in the wrong guild... I am pretty sure there are tons of guilds on your server that are for people who don't have end-game gear and are helpful. I am also pretty sure that there are FSD runs being WC'd for all the time that don't require you to link weapon.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    nbreaking wrote: »
    Wow... FS is hard on a cleric?:| I do it all the time on my Morai geared +5 cleric (5k hp).
    Toad - Group heal, IH the tank, Group heal, IH the tank, Purify the person that gets axed (brown debuff, earth DoT), super hard too huh...
    Succubus - Group heal, do wtv she tells you (disperse, together)
    5 Kings - BB
    Mushi - Stand against the wall, group heal

Cleric is the EASIEST class to play in FS (probably, none of them are hard tbh).
    It sounds to me that you just want to take your alts to BH all in 1 run like people do with Snake and used to do with TT3-1 and you're frustrated because now, to get all that nice easy money, you have to rb and get to 100 on alts (which is super simple too).

Rb your alts, learn to play them and do BH

If you're in a good squad, like regular faction mates that know what they are doing, it's like....

Succubus - Switch to Violet Dance, do wtv she tells you (disperse, together) Kick ****
    5 Kings - RB
    Mushi - Stand against the wall, Switch to Violet Dance, Kick **** (It's sometimes fun to do him at the top of the stairs too.)​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    I like BH mushi(fsp) its nice and easy BH. . If Bh need to be taken out its BH EU replace with BH Fire/Lunar or bring back TT.
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    I am scared at the thought of how much time it would take some of the people to understand the upcoming instance if after 2+ years of FSP questions are still being asked.

My money goes to the troll patrol.
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    FSP instance is the worst thing PWCN ever made , it take to long time , i dont have all that time to do FSP , Bring back BH T-T , Lunar , or Fire , OR nirvana , a game should suit all player without steal their time .
    and some players is Farming FSP lol for cheap coins , Keep on Trucking , there is still much to do , and thinking about , a game should be fun to play , not a pain , and another thing BH EU and AEU should be free to enter without a key and toxin .
  • razzzza
    fededomino wrote: »
    FSP instance is the worst thing PWCN ever made , it take to long time , i dont have all that time to do FSP , Bring back BH T-T , Lunar , or Fire , OR nirvana , a game should suit all player without steal their time .
    and some players is Farming FSP lol for cheap coins , Keep on Trucking , there is still much to do , and thinking about , a game should be fun to play , not a pain , and another thing BH EU and AEU should be free to enter without a key and toxin .

wrong.
    PWI is a mmorpg and there should be instances like FSP or the upcoming instance to eat some time to do. imagine every instance would be as fast as nirvana is. 5-8mins tops with a bad squad. Sounds fun huh? yea.

Seriously when you dont have the time to do BH FSP then dont do it? its not like someone is pointing a gun at you to do it.
    When you have a BH army and want every single toon done in that day.. well bad luck for you or manage them somehow.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    fededomino wrote: »
    FSP is faster than doing Snakefist. (Assuming you're there for the timer) Even Deity mode doesn't take terribly long.
    TT was **** since you could literally do the instance in about 3 minutes.
    You want Lunar, but I guess you're ignoring the 3m fee, or the fact that it was one of the longest BH's to do. (well, maybe not longer than EU, depends on your squad.)

The thing about instances like FSP and UCH, is that they promote teamwork, and you have to actually know how to play. For most people, this is apparently an issue.

Any FTP game, will "steal your time". It's the very nature of the beast. You cannot get the reward without putting effort into it.
    Oh, and on unlocking EU and AEU, with the amount of exp reward for those instances that is available, that's a silly idea. IF they were to do such a thing, you can be guaranteed that the rewards will be reduced exponentially.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Old instances like TT and Lunar have long walks even though the mobs are weak now. You can speed up the long walks with genie but eventually the energy will need regen.

FSP is smaller instance, has shorter walk and even let you use mount, and enough mobs/bosses to stall running time. I prefer this kind of instance. Long walks in an old game with crappy graphic is boring.

They should let us use mount in every instance including the old ones. I wonder why they hardly revamp or update old contents to appease their players and make the game more convenient.

Cleric is one of the classes that is allowed to join squad in fsp without having op gears. You can even do it weaponless as a cleric lol.
  • iw8ing4u
    iw8ing4u Posts: 37 Arc User
    all point in FSP like in AEU and EU so ppl cant do it solo with they alts squads. very good as i see it. only BH left ppl can solo is BH WS all the others BH's ppl solo easy while take all they alts in the squad like TT SOT ABBA as BH I was removed. i find it good that ppl cant do 6 bh's in 1 easy run solo with they main for all they alts on the way.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Actually on Etherblade you kinda need to know how to axe as half the squads run it with random loot. Prolly one of the more idiotic HT rules we have to deal with as there is always somebody who cant axe while book worth anything drops maybe once every 100 runs and somebody stealing it is even rarer, which was the reason for random loot I was given.

But the problem is, unlike in past, ppl dont inform on WCs what kind of loot system they are going with. You can always ask for invite and refuse it if its random loot and only join free loot ones. Generally Archosaur based factions run with free loot and HT ones with random. But some Archo players run with random loot and some HT players run with free. i personally run with random loot unless I know there are ppl coming who struggle with axes, less work for me if I need to lead the squad.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • implode
    implode Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I agree cleric is the hardest class to do DFSP on. Assuming you have a barb tanking, their job really isn't difficult, you can tank just with a macro to constantly spam flesh ream. Veno has to throw an odd amp/purge, everybody else is just DDing. Clerics have the only real work to do trying to spot the brown debuff icon toad gives and purify it, a lot still seem to really struggle with that.
    saxroll said:

half the squads run it with random loot. Prolly one of the more idiotic HT rules we have to deal with as there is always somebody who cant axe while book worth anything drops maybe once every 100 runs and somebody stealing it is even rarer, which was the reason for random loot I was given.

I don't think half the squads run with it set on random, however talking about books, it was probably me who you were talking to. My game wifey and I always run it on random for 2 reasons:
    1) Book drops as mentioned. Yes its rare, but my god the drama when it does happen. I can think of at least two times recently where books dropped in free squads (that I wasn't part of) and the trolling and bitching on WC afterwards went on for hours. Even when a book doesn't get "stolen", my experience is after the run is over it sometimes takes 10-15 minutes to get a) the person who has the book to drop it, b) the squad leader to figure out how to set it on random and c) everyone to be stood in the same place, by which time half the people have gotten sick of waiting and left. So its hardly fair, those who left don't even get a chance at the book anymore. Sage twin strike dropped on one of my random squads. Someone got it. End of story. No drama, no bitching, no saying it wasn't fair, no arguing, no waiting 10+ mins to resquad and random it, just someone picks it and you move on with your life.
    2) OBP and POF drops. Someone "banks" these on free squads. Then you finish the instance and unless someone remembers to specifically say "OBP/POF please" the person who banks runs off with them all. I know they're only 50k each and it isn't the end of the world, but its hardly fair is it.
    3) In free squads, the tank and cleric do all the work (as above) while 8 people get to freeload and afk on autoattack. That's hardly fair. If its on random at least everyone has the shared responsibility of paying attention so axes are done correctly.
    saxroll said:

there is always somebody who cant axe

Yeah that just completely mystifies us. You click a button at the right time. How is it difficult? Its like someone saying its difficult clicking an HP pot when their health gets low. Clerics spotting who to purify is considerably more difficult than throwing the axe.

In any case Sola, would love for you to come with us, I know your cleric+veno and will try to pm you when we're making squads :) We have no problem at all with people who don't know how to throw axes or how to do any boss and need things explaining to them. The only people we have a problem with are those who either just don't pay attention, or *don't tell you that they don't know what to do*. If someone tells you that they need something explained then am happy to explain it, but if they don't tell you that they don't know then the first you find out is when they mess it up and by then its already too late.
  • chary
    idk why it's so hard to look at debuff icons and purify. It's not even hard to find as it's always the last icon in the buff/debuff list...which swaps around to being first if you happen to have every buff in the game.​​
  • tricksie
    saxroll wrote: »
    Actually on Etherblade you kinda need to know how to axe as half the squads run it with random loot. Prolly one of the more idiotic HT rules we have to deal with as there is always somebody who cant axe while book worth anything drops maybe once every 100 runs and somebody stealing it is even rarer, which was the reason for random loot I was given.

But the problem is, unlike in past, ppl dont inform on WCs what kind of loot system they are going with. You can always ask for invite and refuse it if its random loot and only join free loot ones. Generally Archosaur based factions run with free loot and HT ones with random. But some Archo players run with random loot and some HT players run with free. i personally run with random loot unless I know there are ppl coming who struggle with axes, less work for me if I need to lead the squad.

Well if this is such an issue for some, they can always create their own squad, with the rules they like.
    Unfortunately some people are just lazy and would rather sit back and complain they can't do something instead of finding a work around that suits their needs.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    implode said:

I don't think half the squads run with it set on random, however talking about books, it was probably me who you were talking to. My game wifey and I always run it on random for 2 reasons:
    1) Book drops as mentioned. Yes its rare, but my god the drama when it does happen. I can think of at least two times recently where books dropped in free squads (that I wasn't part of) and the trolling and bitching on WC afterwards went on for hours. Even when a book doesn't get "stolen", my experience is after the run is over it sometimes takes 10-15 minutes to get a) the person who has the book to drop it, b) the squad leader to figure out how to set it on random and c) everyone to be stood in the same place, by which time half the people have gotten sick of waiting and left. So its hardly fair, those who left don't even get a chance at the book anymore. Sage twin strike dropped on one of my random squads. Someone got it. End of story. No drama, no bitching, no saying it wasn't fair, no arguing, no waiting 10+ mins to resquad and random it, just someone picks it and you move on with your life.
    2) OBP and POF drops. Someone "banks" these on free squads. Then you finish the instance and unless someone remembers to specifically say "OBP/POF please" the person who banks runs off with them all. I know they're only 50k each and it isn't the end of the world, but its hardly fair is it.
    3) In free squads, the tank and cleric do all the work (as above) while 8 people get to freeload and afk on autoattack. That's hardly fair. If its on random at least everyone has the shared responsibility of paying attention so axes are done correctly.

1) This really is a HT issue, Archo had very few instances where book dropping caused any real drama. We had what, 2 known scammers who stole a book I can think of, they paid for it having almost nobody willing to run with them afterwards. This not dropping book to random it is also a HT issue, generally acting like a child in a squad really, we never had these issues in past. There was no drama over books, no major book thefts, no real issues for running with free squad.

2) Generally all the pages were dropped after run and the ones who wanted em picked em. There was no need ask for the pages, even if that is hardly a big deal to ask from people who actually want them. And as you said, the pages are 50k a pop, hardly a factor to anyone.

3) So punish ppl for playing a DD class cause its unfair people who chose support classes have to pay more attention? Key then.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • srovarie
    srovarie Posts: 44 Arc User
    implode said:

Or just drop 1 coin and trade the book like everyone does on Dawnglory? :p
  • razzzza
    edited April 2016
    When people seriously having trouble randoming a single book or giving out OBP/POF then some terrible things are going to be happen when the new instance comes out and stuff drops.

I really dont know myself how to share drops when you are one of the lucky squads who drop the really rare materials. run off and be a traitor or pay the squad a good amount of money? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Or we will see the return of the beloved Nirvana system that catshops wait outside of the instance and you can insta get money for your runs.
    That would be the best i think but would still have trouble with the really rare stuff.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Surprised no one mentioned to just do normal fs...no, not decide mode, NORMAL mode as in all the bosses have their kill mechanics turned off and the hardest part becomes the 5 kings. Mushi kill still counts towards BH in that mode, and as long as you have 1 strong magic DD and 1 decent phy DD for 5 kings, it's easy to solo ( and y o u can still get book drops)
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    well the probem is for non-reborn players that reached lvl100 for 1st time, and they get bh FSP
    still nothing changed for these people.
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    beast21g said:

well the probem is for non-reborn players that reached lvl100 for 1st time, and they get bh FSP

Don't play your level 100 character for three weeks, get exp booster and level up your toon from 1-100 in less than a week, just by doing quests. If you saved the morai quests, you can level up within 1-3 days.
    If you don't have the gear to solo mobs and (most) mini bosses, you shouldn't join a BH FSP anyway.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    gyroki said:

beast21g said:

Don't play your level 100 character for three weeks, get exp booster and level up your toon from 1-100 in less than a week, just by doing quests. If you saved the morai quests, you can level up within 1-3 days.
    If you don't have the gear to solo mobs and (most) mini bosses, you shouldn't join a BH FSP anyway.
    i'm not talking for myself but we have new players also, a few of them but we have.
    If you suggest a new player dont play for 3 weeks and reborn, why he/she play again?

The problem we disquss it when they added FSP as BH, and then @thenamesdomino said that that they are looking for this, passed months and no answer
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    beast21g said:

i'm not talking for myself but we have new players also, a few of them but we have.
    If you suggest a new player dont play for 3 weeks and reborn, why he/she play again?

1. You seriously believe that people can't stop playing a game for three weeks??

2. You even don't have to stop playing the game. Just create another toon which belongs to another class. It's always good to know how other classes work.

I recommend any new player to create a second account with a cleric to buff your main.
    If you are playing a bm/barb or db, you should also create a sin on alt account to buff your main.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Compared to dungeons in other MMO the dungeons in PWI and here including FSP are easy to do. And the bosses in PWI dungeons are easy too compared to other bosses in other MMO.
    giphy.gif