Third rebirth coming?

Options
2»

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @asterelle It was a joke lol, didn't expect it to ever go below 1.

Anyway it's not like third rb something to worry about anytime soon. Whenever (if ever) rb3 comes out in PWCN, there will still be a couple months for us to get it, so we still have a bit time to prepare for it.
    105x3 was rough for me, but I was also barely 103 when rb1+rb2 came out. For people that's 105x3 now like me, just going for one extra 105 isn't that bad assuming it's only one extra rb that will come out next. It was doing Lv105 2-3 times in a row that was rough.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    weapon762 said:

Well u know, if they want to bring stuff to pwi how about bringing those josd /deity accessory shards with the 4 socket upgrades, near since day one I had bought and banked literally enough to fully max all three of my main toons and with each new "expansion " I see nothing about that and more pointless stuff when instances of already way too easy and with all getting same upgrades I seen those socket shards as a way of creating unique defenses /offenses and thought it was pretty cool when they introduced them.

I would imagine we get them inside a month, then again I would said same month ago. China got them right after Dragon Conquest update but as we been having issues with it we havent really been getting new stuff in ages.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • ursomimao
    ursomimao Posts: 26 Arc User
    Options
    About the HP capped at lvl 5, is there anything that confirm the need of Barbaric Bloods in case we get the lvl 10 update? I mean, if that comes together with a new rebirth, should we consider the possibility that the item needed to craft the skill could be another one (a new kind of Blood) or not at all?
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    We can't exactly confirm it will be the same type of blood, but the chance for it is probably very high.
    Either ways they will get it in PWCN first. When they do we can confirm it completely, and there will be at least 3 months before we will get it. That's 90 blood you can farm there before expansion. For the last 40ish blood, well you'll probably need those days before you even have the right sky level, because that will most likely come with it. Well unless you save up a lot of vitae thingies from sky pirate.
    So I'm not too worried. Personally I have a little under 30 in my bag and I think that's enough for now.
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    Options
    This is the translation from the facebook page :

Next update:
    - when I was 3 times.
    - when the animals move born times 3 MODERN WAR SPIRITUAL WILL ALSO BE MOVED 3 times.
    The Spirit's moving 3 times good computer plus increase by 90 %
    - when you skills were automatically left over from the 5 level on level 10
    Tam Thanh Hóa pictures destiny raise level for up to 50 %

Seems like it's really coming, the use of 'I was 3 times' seems to me like '3rd re-Born' , the 3rd rb stone already got a name unlike the rest.

The second point seems to indicate War Avatar rb3 >< , with 90% increase on base stats ?

The third point is obviously HP passive, lv 5 25% buff, lv 10 50% buff.

It's not that bad actually, we'll get more damage, more defense, means faster run for everything (though it's already quite fast for PWI since most ppl got r9 +12 weapon)
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    freygin wrote: »

Next update:
    - when I was 3 times.
    - when the animals move born times 3 MODERN WAR SPIRITUAL WILL ALSO BE MOVED 3 times.

Seems like it's really coming, the use of 'I was 3 times' seems to me like '3rd re-Born' , the 3rd rb stone already got a name unlike the rest.

The second point seems to indicate War Avatar rb3 >< , with 90% increase on base stats ?

It's not that bad actually, we'll get more damage, more defense, means faster run for everything (though it's already quite fast for PWI since most ppl got r9 +12 weapon)

If it's true then lol. All hail our powercreep overlord. Hail hyd... I mean PWCN devs!​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Options
    dblazen1 said:

freygin wrote: »

Next update:

- when I was 3 times.

If it's true then lol. All hail our powercreep overlord. Hail hyd... I mean PWCN devs!​​

I have been waiting for dragonball z like power levels. we are doing better but still havent got to Gotenks level yet. but i cant wait till its there. :D
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    Options
    That'd make the game broken beyond repair, fusion between classes LOL, that'd be super awesome though. 2 skillsets will be OP. xD

Sounds fun but no, thanks ! haha.

• savemefrommyself
    savemefrommyself Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Idm more rebirths, i just hope we can easly get stones :)
  • phreyyy
    phreyyy Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Options
    umm...PWcn doesn't have official facebook website tho coz China blocks fb entirely. And there is nothing on Pwcn official website, forum or Pwcn Wechat regarding any of 3rd rebirth information up to this point.
  • xskysoldier
    xskysoldier Posts: 128 Arc User
    Options
    phreyyy said:

umm...PWcn doesn't have official facebook website tho coz China blocks fb entirely. And there is nothing on Pwcn official website, forum or Pwcn Wechat regarding any of 3rd rebirth information up to this point.

Thank you for telling us this. But do you think if China gets third rebirth, will our servers also get it? Since i know our servers don't get everything from China.

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    I'm sure we will. Rebirth is usually tied with new Sky levels and other features like instances or events that require a certain Sky level to access it. Plus, Wanmei seems to want to make less differences between PWCN and PWI lately.​​
  • xskysoldier
    Options

I'm sure we will. Rebirth is usually tied with new Sky levels and other features like instances or events that require a certain Sky level to access it. Plus, Wanmei seems to want to make less differences between PWCN and PWI lately.​​

Third rebirth will be good and bad at the same time if we do get it...because many will rage quit, and some people can't handle leveling. So idk how i would feel about this if this does come to our servers. :\

• ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Third rebirth will be good and bad at the same time if we do get it...because many will rage quit, and some people can't handle leveling. So idk how i would feel about this if this does come to our servers. :\

I like being a level 40 or so cleric with full R9 wrecking things like I was a GM or something :3
    So I fully welcome the 3rd rebirth if/when it comes.

​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • xskysoldier
    Options
    ayejay101 said:

I like being a level 40 or so cleric with full R9 wrecking things like I was a GM or something :3

So I fully welcome the 3rd rebirth if/when it comes.

​​
    You might like it, but not many will be in favor of it. xD