Perfect Attendance Rewards

Options
2»

Comments

• demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @sontzu pretty sure the big notes were it just converting your excess coin (think it defaults to converting coin in inventory above 100mil to big notes?) The perfect attendance shop also does not have the yellow label.

Edit: On logging into game after maintenance, noticed they gave added another vendor to my inventory that does have the yellow border now, thank you very much pwe, wasn't expecting that to get fixed so quickly 0.0
    Post edited by demansfairy on
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Options

And, everyone who turned in their quest already will receive their correct titles on Feb 5th! (yeah, we need to apply another patch to fix the title issue)

@mintsummer soooooo ? what about titles ?

Post edited by maksim1995 on
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Options
    Friend turned in his annual reward after maintenance and didnt get title... It still have to be patched.​​
  • maksim1995
    Options

And, everyone who turned in their quest already will receive their correct titles on Feb 5th! (yeah, we need to apply another patch to fix the title issue)

@mintsummer soooooo ? what about titles ?

• maksim1995
    Options
    @mintsummer ?????

• maksim1995
    Options
    sontzu said:

Bump

still no titles after this maint

you still think they will add them ? XD

• maksim1995
    Options
  • maksim1995
    Options
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    I did leave it in GD. For a long time even.

You keep making "bumps" just to keep it alive since no one is responding to it or posting in it.

So now it's in QC where it will stay on top without you needing to bump it back up because no one is reading it. No one was keeping it alive in GD probably because they don't care. The people who need to know about it already do.

They are aware, and there are a lot of things that are out of their control. Most of which is the fact that the majority of fixes rely on the developers in China, who have been out due to the Chinese New Year. They are back now, and working on things, but it takes time.

There are issues we haven't heard on since before August of last year, and you're tossing a fit over a thread that's only a bit over a month old.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • luvs2play
    luvs2play Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    Here I had to leave & arrive back for 8 days. I tried to utilize 8 Attendance "Absence Notes" & regardless they remain in my bag unable to attain yet another annual Perfect Attendance. The screenshots are with Tech Support
  • luvs2play
    luvs2play Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    So, what am I supposed to do now? I'll have yet another year for past various reasons, that I cannot attain a Perfect Attendance because the eight (8), Absence Notes I Crafted a few days ago will not activate. Two other Items of contention you have failed to address; last Item first.

Before I left for Stockholm, I purchased a Super Cage from the Botique, for the 2nd Page Pet Bag. I ran through the NPC's required & it oddly is not validated. This too can be checked by merely by reviewing my purchase history.

Lastly, when the Server Merger took place, this Forum indicated that if we purchased another Account Stash Stone, it would be expanded to 32 slots. Using Game Coin, I purchased from a fellow Factionee the required Account Stash thingy and after that Maintainance, I even had the 32 Slots available for that week. The very next Maintainance the second 2 rows became inactive for 2 weeks & finally were erased the 4th maintainance after said Merger.

I want all these Items addressed & fixed please, thank you kindly.

• testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Options
    @luvs2play

Absence notes dont always want to activate. Just try later on the day.. However notice that you only can use up to 4 per month..

What goes for account stash, I believe it was mentioned to send in ticket about the issue and your gold would have been refunded. I didnt buy the account stash stone myself, but I heard everybody that sent ticket in got their gold back.​​
  • maksim1995
    Options
    I got my title today, welp thanks.