Perfect Attendance Rewards

Options
testxvi
testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
edited January 2016 in Quality Corner
So according to the patch notes the "Ginger Tiger Vendor License" date is finally fixed, but...
How about the Ginger Tiger Golden Sign? How about the titles for each "Annual" and "Full" attendance rewards?

If anybody have turned in their Annual Attedance Reward and Full Attendance Reward I would like to know if it's safe to do as I have both types on like 3 different characters.

Also @thenamesdomino stop closing the maintenance thread every week tiger-5.gif​​

Comments

• bosk
    bosk Posts: 33 Arc User
    Options
    Ok, so I foolishly figured this was fixed, and cashed in 5 rewards.

The two First Prize rewards gave the fixed shops, but no titles.

The three Second Prize rewards gave the bad shops and no titles (the shops disappeared when I logged in again).

My bad for not checking after the first cash in.

So:
    - Titles are still not available for either annual attendance reward
    - The expiry date on the vendor license for the second prize is still set to January 1, 2016

Only the Vendor Licence expiry date on the Full Attendance reward is fixed (January 1, 2017).

Grrrr.

Good Luck!
  • testxvi
    Options
    So much for that patch... Thanks for info! I guess we have to wait longer time for a fix.. tiger-18.gif​​
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    Options
    my catshop is gone too , it was valid to 1 january 2017 , did i miss something ?? B)
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    Options
    teabagg said:

if you log in everyday on this game...you have issues.

if you feel the need and have the energy to post such drivel, then you have issues
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    Options
    i got perfect attendance on 4 toons was hoping fro the title, actually was dissapointed yet not surprised they managed to break it!
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    Something that's been unmentioned is that the shop now comes with a fancy border around the title that's different from the Gold Lighters.
    L78pIYU.jpg

Not a bad consolation prize. I didn't care that much about the title anyway.
    ​​
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    still we didnt get our shops but nice Asterelle
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    Options
    Please post the name of "gone catshop" and the not available "title".
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    TLDR:
    Title ID: 2010 "Supreme Dedication"
    Title ID: 2011 "Supreme Lord of Dedication"
    Item ID: 46942 "Ginger Tiger Vendor License"

BACKGROUND INFO:
    Alright so there are 2 annual attendance rewards

Perfect attendance reward: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/39959
    and nearly perfect reward: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/39958

These have associated quests for male and female (one of the rewards is a gendered fashion item so the quest is split)
    Perfect male: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33378
    Perfect female: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33379

These are supposed to give Title ID: 2011 "Supreme Lord of Dedication" (I never got it)

nearly perfect male: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33376
    nearly perfect female: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33377

These are supposed to give Title ID: 2010 "Supreme Dedication"

This is the shop from the perfect quests: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/46943
    Although it has since been renamed "Ginger Tiger Vendor License", I can confirm this works fine

This is the shop from nearly perfect: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/46942
    Also called "Ginger Tiger Vendor License" (this version does not have the placard behind the text though)
    I didn't get this version though so I can't confirm if it's broken or not.
    ​​
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    Amazing resources you posted there @asterelle.

I for one think it is not really a good incentive to log-in every day of the year or even close to every day, but it is always nice to be rewarded for such a ..feat?
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options
    i'm still waitin for the fix, I sent a ticket a couple week ago and they said they working on it, and they patched it (supposidly) but I still haven't been sent anything. Should I make a new ticket? (they locked the old one)
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • missinin17
    missinin17 Posts: 38 Arc User
    Options
    Any hope of getting my reward w/o a screenshot? the only proof I got is those sign in mats.
  • mintsummer
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Especially @asterelle !
    My apologize to all players who lost their: Ginger Tiger Vendor due to the expiration issue. I know it is super cute!
    So.....you don't have to submit any ticket now. We will start "Ginger Tiger Vendor License" compensation sending by next Mon, 01/25/2016. Everyone who turned in their quest already will receive a brand new "Ginger Tiger Vendor License", expire on 01/01/2017!

And, everyone who turned in their quest already will receive their correct titles on Feb 5th! (yeah, we need to apple another patch to fix the title issue)

If you did not turn in the quest, do it now. You can get the vendor with correct expiration!
  • ryan71694
    ryan71694 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Just turned in full attendance and it has Jan 1 2016 expiration still, so fix not so much work. Also did a not full and same issue. so hopefully you aren't wrong about the fix.

Update: Even though it says Jan 1, 2016 expiration, when I logged off and back on it did NOT expire. So, maybe the text is wrong but the item is correct. Time will tell.
    Post edited by ryan71694 on
  • quinnie
    quinnie Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options

My apologize to all players who lost their: Ginger Tiger Vendor due to the expiration issue. I know it is super cute!
    So.....you don't have to submit any ticket now. We will start "Ginger Tiger Vendor License" compensation sending by next Mon, 01/25/2016. Everyone who turned in their quest already will receive a brand new "Ginger Tiger Vendor License", expire on 01/01/2017!

And, everyone who turned in their quest already will receive their correct titles on Feb 5th! (yeah, we need to apple another patch to fix the title issue)

If you did not turn in the quest, do it now. You can get the vendor with correct expiration!

<3
    Etherblade
    HaarKoning
    MrLens
    MrGiggleShyts
  • beast21g
    Options

Still nothing to my mail
  • doomerzz
    doomerzz Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options
    yep. nothing. nada, zero.​​
  • malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    Options
    yay i just received mine. Thanks :)
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    Just got my shop and it's the incorrect version...sent in a ticket -_-", but at least I have a max space vendor that won't expire so thank you.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • mintsummer
    Options
    ginger tiger vendor has been sent out today. We will schedule another sending out for the titles! Thank you everyone for your patience! :blush:
  • beast21g
    Options
    confirmed just got my vendor too.
    silly question why my vendor doesnt have the yellow label as asterelle posted?
  • demansfairy
    edited January 2016
    Options
    null (can we PLEASE fix quoting already?)
    that's what I was saying, it's the wrong vendor, similar but the ones ppl got who turned it after the expiration thing was patched are better than the ones they sent via mailbox =/.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    null (can we PLEASE fix quoting already?)
    Don't post from mobile phones or tablets, and use Chrome with Asterelle's forum enhancement.

I've sent several emails out, and I get zero responses. Looks like they don't respond to Domino either, so that's just how PWE is.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • demansfairy
    Options
    But I only browse the forums when I'm on my work breaks...=(
  • beast21g
    Options
    please keep topics and threads clean, it's easier for everybody
  • testxvi
    Options
    beast21g wrote: »
    confirmed just got my vendor too.
    silly question why my vendor doesnt have the yellow label as asterelle posted?

Did you have annual or perfect reward? If annual it should be the standard one, perfect is the one aster posted picture of.​​
  • beast21g
    Options
    i think it was annual i missed 1-2 days from diferent months