Super Inventory / Super Pet Cage

Options
Umivee - Dreamweaver
Umivee - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Quality Corner
I was told twice now to post my issues here instead having them taken care of over the ticket system. I see more than 1 thread about this so I believe a sticky must be made.

Quote:
"For the Super Cage and Super Inventory Stones, we recommend posting this in our Quality Corner, as this would be a good topic to discuss with the Moderators and Quality Assurance team. Our Development Team and Community Teams check the forums often as well."

I was told to discuss how my Super Inventory stone failed to open my bag to 80 slots when it was already 64. It simply re-registered my already opened 64 slots.

My Super cage will not work properly. The quest line given says to open to 10 while I already have 10 by using single cages and the quest lines provided in-game to open it to 5 free slots being a veno.

I was told I have to buy now an extra 2 single cages just to use my super cage which tells me I am now paying for a free service provided to me by the game developers.

Why am I now down $11.50?

Below is the stone being used for my inventory that is already almost at full being 64 slots:
slot64NochangeUsedStone1_zps9wtyz05c.jpg

Below is the quests given and with bag at 10 and quest saying to open to 10:
quest10slotwCage_zpsusmvce4b.jpg

Comments

• zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    So the super inventory stone still says max of 64 slots. Is this just a typo or will it actually give me the new maximum slot size?
    Post edited by zoner112012 on
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • ZippysMommy - Dreamweaver
    ZippysMommy - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    So i got on all excited that the pet bag had been fixed. i bought a super pet cage thing from the boutique and used it and it didn't open it to 20. so i wasted 7 gold on nothing. b:surrender
    Post edited by ZippysMommy - Dreamweaver on
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Options
    First use is 64 slots. Second use is for the new expansion to 80.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • zoner112012
    edited June 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    First use is 64 slots. Second use is for the new expansion to 80.

So if I have already used it before it automatically give me the extra slots? Also.....if this works that way what about the Super Cage because I am hearing that doesn't work.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Ynxi - Archosaur
    Ynxi - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I had the 64 bag before and upgraded fine to 80 with a new super inventory stone
    I had the 10 slot pet bag before and the new super pet cage didn't do a thing.

Just so you know ;)
  • Ynxi - Archosaur
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hi

I know it's been posted here and there now, but since in my ticket reply they recommended posting this here, I'll just do that.
    This was the latest reply I got about a ticket for not getting extra slots with super pet cage after already having 10 slots open (after also sending them asked screenshots)

----

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have forwarded this possible bug to our QA team and they will be taking a look as soon as they are able. We appreciate your patience while we investigate this problem and we recommend watching news posts and patch notes in the future for possible fixes.

As GMs and Customer Service Representatives, we have no say over any game decisions, however we send up reports with feedback/suggestions often.

I also recommend posting this to our PWI Quality Corner, as this would be a good topic to discuss with the Moderators and QA. Our Development Team and Community Teams check the forums often as well.

I'm still hoping on my stone working eventually! xD
    Post edited by Ynxi - Archosaur on
  • Gracehana - Heavens Tear
    Gracehana - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I was told that I should post my problem on here for further discussion and updates and to see if anyone else are having similar issue.

This is the ticket I have submitted:

Dear PWI customer service
    I had full 64 inventory space and 12 slots with my cage. I have just purchased $30 and bought a super cage and a super inventory stone from boutique because I was told these will expand my inventory slots to 80 and cage to 20.
    But once I have used the stones it told me * the images I have attached*.
    rwmi4l.png

23svif4.png

Could you fix this glitch please? Kind Regards

I was told the ticket has been forwarded to QA team and they will be looking into this bug and will notify me ASAP. Also suggested me I should make a post here about this issue for others to view and discuss.

Hope this glitch gets fixed :x
  • sinithsky
    sinithsky Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    first let me ask if you used a super inventory/ cage for the first 64/10 slots.
    it has been posted on other threads there is a bug about how those who didn't use Super inventory/cage for the first 64/10 slots the quest registers the items as if it was for those first 64/10 slots and second items are needed for the later slots. after having been taken out with the release of the new expansion 6 months ago, the items were added back to the cash shop as a way to fix the original bug where those who had already used the items to get max slots, before the patch to increase them further was released, couldnt get max slots.
    It's a pain i know, and i don't know if and when the new bug will be fixed and they wont refund your gold.
    Sending tickets is also a pain, because checking forums first is the common reply, but as a catch 22 half the time it really is something that can only be fixed by sending in a ticket. Also keep in mind there have been a ton of layoffs in the PWE staff, so that in turn affects how fast they can answer support tickets. Asking to check forums first makes it easier on them
    but for your current issue you have three options. Buy another super inventory and cage if you really want those extra slots, wait and see if they fix the bug and you get your slots, or just say **** it and go on playing without worrying anymore about it.
    Sorry i couldn't be of more help
    It's not how CRAZY I AM that but how much I ENJOY it that makes me DANGEROUS!
    in a singsong voice "I can destroy the world. total Anhailation, wiping out every nation. i will cleanse the glove with fire."
    10 points to those who know where that's from
  • sinithsky
    sinithsky Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    word for word (capy and pasted) from my other reply on this exact topic
    it has been posted on other threads there is a bug about how those who didn't use Super inventory/cage for the first 64/10 slots the quest registers the items as if it was for those first 64/10 slots and second items are needed for the later slots. after having been taken out with the release of the new expansion 6 months ago, the items were added back to the cash shop as a way to fix the original bug where those who had already used the items to get max slots, before the patch to increase them further was released, couldnt get max slots.
    It's a pain i know, and i don't know if and when the new bug will be fixed and they wont refund your gold.
    Sending tickets is also a pain, because checking forums first is the common reply, but as a catch 22 half the time it really is something that can only be fixed by sending in a ticket. Also keep in mind there have been a ton of layoffs in the PWE staff, so that in turn affects how fast they can answer support tickets. Asking to check forums first makes it easier on them
    but for your current issue you have three options. Buy another super inventory and cage if you really want those extra slots, wait and see if they fix the bug and you get your slots, or just say **** it and go on playing without worrying anymore about it.
    It's not how CRAZY I AM that but how much I ENJOY it that makes me DANGEROUS!
    in a singsong voice "I can destroy the world. total Anhailation, wiping out every nation. i will cleanse the glove with fire."
    10 points to those who know where that's from
  • Ynxi - Archosaur
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I've had full 10 slots in pet bag for years... I guess I used a super pet cage but can't be 100% sure anymore.
    In any case. People who have 10 slots should get 20 slots by using a super pet cage.
    So I'm waiting for their reply. And I'd be extremely disappointed if by the end of their "research" I don't get my slots I paid for.
  • Ynxi - Archosaur
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Did you notice in that message it says your pet bag expanded to 12 slots? oO
    How?
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I upgraded mine perfectly o.o
  • Lumpiamancer - Archosaur
    Lumpiamancer - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    got exactly the same problem, had 10 pet slots full of pets, used a super cage but it stayed on 10 b:surrender
  • Alayasha - Heavens Tear
    Alayasha - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Yeah i had this issue and i got screwed b:sad now i am doomed and at this point not much i can do, i have had a ticket battle for the past few days.
  • Noght_Angel - Archosaur
    Noght_Angel - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    As for the Super Cage issue, let me clarify you a couple of things. You need 2 Super Cages to increase your Pet Bag to 20, first Super Cage is for the first 10 and the 2nd one is for the next 10 slots.

However, if you have already unlocked 10 slots before and used 1 Super Cage but did not unlock the next 10, I would recommend for you to post this bug to our PWI Quality Corner, as this would be a good topic to discuss with the Moderators and QA. Our Development Team and Community Teams check the forums often as well.

-%20noght%20title%20clear_zpszfqft7xq.png
  • Gracehana - Heavens Tear
    Gracehana - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    sinithsky wrote: »

I will probably take the 2nd option: wait and see if they fix the bug since that's what the ticket said I got from PWI Customer service. I wasn't sure which stone I have used to expand those but seeing how I got screwed I guess I have used normal stones to expand both. It still made me kinda laugh how it said your cage now have 12 slots ( when it originally should say 10 but I already had 12 open so I guess that's another glitch).

Thank you all for the replies I feel kinda better (?) seeing so many others with same problem to bear this with me.
    I wouldn't mind getting golds refund and buying normal stones to expand the slots. Yes it would cost more than using the insta super stones but would be better than just wasting golds on nothing. Wonder if that can be an option.
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Like sinithsky mentioned above, it is a glitch with extending the Pet Bag from 10 to 20 slots, where you require using 2 extra Super Cages instead of 1. There's a post that mentions the issue a bit here. So, they're aware of it but we might not see a fix for a while, since the devs would have to fix it and that could take some time as it usually does. We'll just have to sit tight and see what happens at this point.
  • Ynxi - Archosaur
    edited June 2015
    Options
    As for the Super Cage issue, let me clarify you a couple of things. You need 2 Super Cages to increase your Pet Bag to 20, first Super Cage is for the first 10 and the 2nd one is for the next 10 slots.

However, if you have already unlocked 10 slots before and used 1 Super Cage but did not unlock the next 10, I would recommend for you to post this bug to our PWI Quality Corner, as this would be a good topic to discuss with the Moderators and QA. Our Development Team and Community Teams check the forums often as well.

-%20noght%20title%20clear_zpszfqft7xq.png

Noght_Angel...
    I guess you missed the whole first post since the reply from the ticket is actually in there...
    Just like it already says that it's about going from 10 to 20....
    The funny thing is that your reply is also what I got as a first reply to my ticket...
    Even though the title also said "going from 10 slots to 20 slots"...
  • zoner112012
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I had the 64 bag before and upgraded fine to 80 with a new super inventory stone
    I had the 10 slot pet bag before and the new super pet cage didn't do a thing.

Just so you know ;)

So I am seeing people say they do it and it works and people that says it doesnt so I will ask again. If you have previously used a super inventory stone in the past and use one again does it increase your bag to 80 slots from 64 or not? I am seeing so many different posts and Mine was the first and I am SUPER confused. You would think we would get a definitive response from a GM on something people spend real life money for...would be REALLY nice.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Options
    There was a response but it seems the forum ate it or something.

Those who used SUPER for the expansion should only need a second super stone for the new one. For those who used normal stones or some combination of the two, I can't say for sure on because I have no personal experience on that.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Shellene - Dreamweaver
    Shellene - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I have same problem, I had used a super cage to open the first page years ago, I bought another super cage for the 2nd page now I have 11 pet bags open and yes I am positive I bought the super cage. I was told the same to come here for discussion on the matter still no response of any kind of a fix for this, it's some kind of bug IMO. In the meantime I am out one super cage I bought from a friend, I made sure it was a super cage before I bought it also.
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    What we learn from this? Whenever doing anything relevant, record it/take screenies.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Ynxi - Archosaur
    edited June 2015
    Options
    screens were taken... recognised, and forwarded to another team.... yet still no extra petslots.
    So what did we learn from this?
    Idunno... still waiting on my slots.
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    screens were taken... recognised, and forwarded to another team.... yet still no extra petslots.
    So what did we learn from this?
    Idunno... still waiting on my slots.

*Sacrifice your firstborn to R'hllor whenever doing something important, worked for Stannis it seems.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Leeming - Heavens Tear
    Leeming - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Everything I could say has been said here already, except...

IF my inventory is 64 slots already and I made it 64 slots over 2 years ago, how am I supposed to remember if I did so with a single inventory line, or a super inventory stone. Why can't the super stone work regardless of how the first 64 were achieved?
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Everything I could say has been said here already, except...

IF my inventory is 64 slots already and I made it 64 slots over 2 years ago, how am I supposed to remember if I did so with a single inventory line, or a super inventory stone. Why can't the super stone work regardless of how the first 64 were achieved?
    If you used a Super Inventory Stone, the Banker will not offer any quests to use regular Inventory Stones. In addition, after tonight's patch, if you talk to the Inventory Master, the name of the quest will explicitly state how many slots will be opened by the Super Inventory Stone.

The above is also true for the Super Cage.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• MyaLech - Heavens Tear
    MyaLech - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    well it does state on the page where it tell of the stone and l quote "players who have previously used a super cage to expand their pet bag to 10 can now use a second super cage to expand their pet bag to 20" and same with inventory states it must be a "second" stone... so if you used just the normal cages to max out the bag over time then you need to buy 2 super cages and same with inventory stones and super inventory stones... l upgraded my stuff without any issues but my friend had to buy 2 super cages coz she upgraded her bag one at a time with small cages.
  • Ynxi - Archosaur
    edited June 2015
    Options
    *Sacrifice your firstborn to R'hllor whenever doing something important, worked for Stannis it seems.

Can I sacrifice my employer instead?
  • Umivee - Dreamweaver
    Umivee - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I posted a thread myself about it.. there are also so many others.

Mine says I can use it to open to 10 but I have 10. I am also down a super inventory stone; eating it to give me 64 when I had 64.
  • Sparafucile - Harshlands
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Frankly, this whole business is a crock and a scam.

PWI continues to plumb new depths of greed, and I'll just point out at this stage that the relevant items in the Boutique STILL state that "Only requires 1 purchase per character"

In other words, the description is fraudulent, and idc that you "buy" zen and PWE "retains ownership of everything blah blah blah", the fact remains that people are required to spend twice as much money as the description states

imo this petty greed will lose them more than it gains them, in monetary terms, and by a huge amount in terms of good will, but then, when did they ever care about that
    I have Luke Skywalker on a wibble-wobble; your argument is invalid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
    Don't call me a care bear; I don't care whether you can bear me or not

Sparafucile: SweetieBot, pple is NOT a word
    SweetieBot: Your face is not a word