Forced PK mode on all Server!!! VOTE NOW!!!

Options
engrdennis2012
engrdennis2012 Posts: 95 Arc User
edited January 2016 in General Discussion
Almost all players asking me, where is the Forced PK mode Server? so, i think... our respected GM's should make all server Forced PK mode. Let's Vote :)

Forced PK mode on all Server!!! VOTE NOW!!! 19 votes

Yes, Make all Server Forced PK mode!!!
84%
bloodedone87sylenthunderjsxshadowtek1nigtictic99999cuzzinengrdennis2012irmoosemotoorgeewiz#7541matthieudoncaccimerkzzlchidowljabqbaasssssssssssssserpent1968 16 votes
15%
hypereccentrikkittyempressanotlaw 3 votes

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    So then, where is this list of "almost all players"?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• engrdennis2012
    Options
    they are AFK ATM o:)
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    So then, where is this list of "almost all players"?
    "Almost all players asking me", is what he says.

So like 5 people maybe?

I vote yes just for the LOLZ.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Kitty voted "Yes" to be a rebel. 'Cause this poll just seems so legit in its unlegitness and thus will be ignored anyway.​​
    Post edited by kittyempressa on
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
  • engrdennis2012
    Options
    they like it see :)
  • slivaf
    slivaf Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    #TeamBlue
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    how about an option for no.
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    how about an option for no.
    Now where's the fun in that? samurai-48.gif​​

​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,811 Community Moderator
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I don't vote on polls where their is not a choice of more that one option.

I will say I would not mind a day if they did PvP mode but gave GS out to cover it. Switching them over well that's a few opinions and you would likely see less people on all servers.

P.S. so where is the cake in this thread?​​
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options
    *facepalm*

1. Where is the no option?
    A poll, should have several options. If it doesn't have several options to choose from, then it's not a poll! XD

2. You can go pk mode anytime you like. There is a button. Why is it so hard to click it?

3. If people have the right to pk mode, I want the right to stay blue name, thank you very much! If one has the right to pk, the other has the right not to, that's only fair.

4. How about I would suggest for pk mode to disappear completely and everyone stay bluenamed for all eternity? I wouldn't do that, ever, but that's the equivalent to your suggestion.

Post edited by darky26 on
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    Considering the actions taken by PWE / Wanmei through the history of this Game. I would not be surprised that they implement something like this.

It's pretty amazing how sometimes the troll suggestions that some players make turn into reality. :D

• sylenthunder
    Options
    darky26 wrote: »
    *facepalm*

A poll, should have several options. If it doesn't have several options to choose from, then it's not a poll! XD

2. You can go pk mode anytime you like. There is a button. Why is it so hard to click it?

3. If people have the right to pk mode, I want the right to stay blue name, thank you very much! If one has the right to pk, the other has the right not to, that's only fair.

4. How about I would suggest for pk mode to disappear completely and everyone stay bluenamed for all eternity? I wouldn't do that, ever, but that's the equivalent to your suggestion.
    1. The thread is a joke, that's part of the joke.​​

​​
  • darky26
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I

1. The thread is a joke, that's part of the joke.​​

I thought that maybe that's the case, but like they say here, sometimes jokes are the way to tell a truth. By that I mean, that maybe this suggestion is the wish of the OP, which is fine. It's just that if possible, I'd like to stay bluename. I don't like to pk, I didn't choose that, so I'd like my wish to be respected too.

PvP servers are fine with me. But let us have PvE servers too.

• mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    Options
    We might do it for just one day...April Fool? Maybe...not sure...why not?
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    mintsummer wrote: »
    hahaa that would be EPIC.​​

​​
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    Hell NO. Not even April Fool. Knowing PW than you cant turn us back to normal after that. But ty for telling so I wont log in on April 1.
    giphy.gif

• engrdennis2012
    Options
    darky26 said:

*facepalm*

there is two options there, just vote man :)
  • engrdennis2012
    Options
    no one even vote for no :) i hope Gm's Consider this thread. :)
  • darky26
    Options

there is two options there, just vote man :)

no one even vote for no :) i hope Gm's Consider this thread. :)

>.< Haha hilarious.

Cool then.
    I vote for:

No, Don't Make all Server Forced PK mode!!!
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    mintsummer wrote: »

>April fool
    >All servers go full pk
    >People lose stuff due to said PK forced as a joke

I can only question how your understaffed support is going to handle that kind of BS joke, do it. I want to see the threads.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• rairai30
    rairai30 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    There need's to be option for no and if there April fool joke, I'm not even going log that day x.x;; I hate pk/duels xD
  • rairai30
    rairai30 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    > @darky26 said:

> I vote for:
    > No, Don't Make all Server Forced PK mode!!!

^ This :) I vote for no pk mode o/
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    I have other sugestions too:
    1 Remove safe zones
    2 Remove guardian scrolls from game
    3 Remove biding items and make all items that are bound unbound items.

And now everyone can enjoy the game!
    giphy.gif

• kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Kitty also has a couple suggestions:
    1. In addition to what bloodedone87 suggested, if you're white-named you'll drop all except your 3 most valuable items when you die (doesn't matter if you get killed by player, a mob or some environmental hazard). The values of the items are determined by their NPC-price.
    2. If you're not white-named but of some redder shade, you'll drop all items upon death.
    3. Disable all protections, so that if anyone's in the target area of your hit, they'll get hit even if they're your friend, squadmate or guildie.
    4. Make War Avatars droppable.
    5. Make skills into equippable items that will be dropped on death.
    6. If a player dies, it loses 1 level.
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    Another sugestion:
    If a player dies 100 times he will be rejected from game and his character will be automaticaly delated without the posibilty of 7 days chance to restore it.
    giphy.gif

• shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Options
    Hell NO. Not even April Fool. Knowing PW than you cant turn us back to normal after that. But ty for telling so I wont log in on April 1.

Without a joke, I'm amazed how you are scared of the very possibility you can ever be pked in the game for the whole 1 day (without losing anything, scrolls ftw). I'm even a bit curious about the reasons of such hysteria tiger-16.gif Do you imagine ppl playing on pvp servers for years before they were shut down? I understand your point, but you fight against as if it's not pk mode but taking away all your gear, or you bet your house you will never die to a player in pw monkey-47.gif
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    I will never die to a player in pw in pk mode cause I won't ever go in pk mode . I died in NW but that wasn't in pk mode. And if pw will ever turn all servers permanantly( doubt it will ever happen) pvp that gonna be the day I am going to quit.
    giphy.gif

• shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Options
    I will never die to a player in pw in pk mode cause I won't ever go in pk mode.

No, I'm curious what makes you worried to that enormous degree when you hear about pk normal-43.gif It's just pixels, you can't lose anything but buffs, if you watch dolls. Do you ever attend NW? What's the principal difference - to die here or there if the grey screen and death dialogue window bothers you that much?
    I met many ppl that hate pvp and never pk, but it's first time I see such negation and such hate to the very idea that hp of your char can be reduced to zero by someone monkey-47.gif
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    Its not about getting my hp to 0 but lets say that I am in pk mode and I wanna do my dailies and I cant do some of them cause some guy camped in the questing area and kills me everytime I go there. And before you say it:
    NO i don't want to do it other time or later or anything like that. I WANT TO DO MY QUESTS WHEN I WANT TO .I don't wanna wait for him to leave that place or other **** like that. And even lets say I am equal to that person I don't want to be atacked and be forced into a fight I that I didnt want it.
    2 And NO, even if the chances of what I said at 1 are very small to happen I DON'T WANT TO EXPERIENCE THAT NOT EVEN A SINGLE TIME.
    STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME LIKE PK CAUSE I DONT TRY TO MAKE YOU HATE IT.
    And about the dolls that you talk about. I cannot afford to buy gold every day to buy dolls or do I want to buy gold to buy dolls. I dont know about you but i have a life and I can't spend all day long playing PW to try make in game coins to survive.
    And sometimes I only have time for dailies only.

AND NOW STOP WITH THIS QUESTIONS.
    I already explained all of why I don't want to go pk mode a month ago in the thread with pvp vs pve servers that I made. Forgot the name of it. Having this discusion now would be nothing more than reapeating what I stated there.

BYE BYE AND TC.
    giphy.gif

• sylenthunder
    Options
    OK, I seriously think it's time to close this now. We already had this discussion go in circles for 30 pages in another thread.

Was fun while it lasted.​​

​​
This discussion has been closed.