Prizes from the MMO Games Giveaway!

Options

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    Permanent Fashion set would have been better that this orb pack thing.
    giphy.gif

• veranus
    veranus Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    Thats hillarious! It would be pretty embarassing for PWE if they lost votes or were removed from the contest for tricking their players. Real consequences the playerbase could visit upon them for the first time. Priceless!
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    Its not a fake giveaway. They gave us something. Nothing special like they teased us with but they delivered something. so chill out bro...​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options
    ppl complaining are a joke ... like u did anything besides clicking a damn button to get some freebies .... this is some kindergarden BS ... ppl have always been weird in their demands on forum... but this...
  • kaitae
    kaitae Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    lol, Rewards so fail!

500 votes = 20 Event Gold
    800 votes = 20 Event Gold
    1000 votes=Dragon Orb Pack (10 Event Gold Item)

Really? 1000 vote reward is worst than the previous 2. -_-"
  • rajanikant
    rajanikant Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    The issue isn't really the fact that we were given **** as a reward, it's that they made it sound like we were getting some super awesome mystery prize if we broke 1000 votes.

They should have just done event gold for every reward: 20 - 20 - 50

I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't used a single orb on any of my gear and it's all +7 from nothing but mirages and refining aids from event gold. Given the amount of money that the playerbase shells out to them on a daily basis you'd think they could be a bit more grateful for the support that they have and actually show us their appreciation instead of giving us a consolation prize.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Options
    I don't want to vote for PWI in the future. I'm done :)
  • perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    Options
    Leave it to PWI to find new ways to disappoint...

• veranus
    veranus Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    mulier said:

ppl complaining are a joke ... like u did anything besides clicking a damn button to get some freebies .... this is some kindergarden BS ... ppl have always been weird in their demands on forum... but this...

I think your missing the point. Its not that anyone is disappointed because the got so little for little to no effort. PWE/ARC gets rewarded heavily if a game they publish wins an award. This leads to the possibility of better advertising, bigger and wider cast player-bases, and all kinds of cutbacks. None of that stuff affects the players (us) in the slightest, however they entice us to vote and support them to win, giving us **** prizes in return for this honor, which they are trying to achieve. This is not fair, and it is easy to see why.
  • rawynn
    rawynn Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    dragon orb pack...+?
    7GNOisE.gif?1
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    I actually got a +8 out of that orb pack, so I'm pretty happy with it. Freebie is a freebie.
  • mnmnmn#8864
    mnmnmn#8864 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    well... thanks for the rewards, but if your point for the overwhelming votes was to give us something great, you missed the mark.
    I would have to agree with the person that said a 50 event gold ticket would have been much better or for that matter, a few dragon orb packs, not just the 1.
  • cunta1974
    cunta1974 Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    Here is what i gather so far are the GIVEAWAYS:

Gift for hitting 100 - 3X EXP and 2X drops will be activated on all servers: 12/18 01:00 AM -12/20 23:00 PM (PDT)

Gift for hitting 300: 3X EXP and 2X drops will be activated on all servers: 12/21 01:00 AM --12/27 23:00 PM (PDT)

Here is your code for 20 Event Gold for hitting 500 votes:

I1AbheEo

Here is a code for 20 more Event Gold for hitting 800 votes:

jMOUbsvF

These codes expire on Dec 20, 2015.

Dragon Orb Pack[For 1000 Votes hit]: nzb8pCwd

So ok lets start the 100 and 300 giveaways are the only really good thing lets just look at the 300 its 6 days of x2 drops so say your a nub and only farm say lunar 2 times a day your going to make 42m just from the EODS in those 6 days...Yes i know people can farm 3 lunar easy in 1hr so 2 per day seems like not alot but for the people that cant farm 2 a day is EASY to do........SO in all lets just say pwi with the 300 votes made it so everyone on the game can make 42m

for hitting 500 votes they give 20 event gold WOOT thats 3 silver charms not sure about other people but IF i go to NW i use 5 silver charms so yeah 20 event gold is Rubbish giveaway for another 200 votes..

800 Votes another 20 event gold for an extra 300 votes ....Yeah this all seems like an increasing prize system where the more you do the more pwi will give away right?

1000 votes Dragon orb pack: Well it 5gold from boutique but since nobody in there right mind will ever BUY THOSE for 5 gold never mind the fact that this GIVEAWAY is bound so IF you get a good orb you can only use it on bound gear all in all its ANOTHER useless prize.Does anyone in pwi staff play this game and why dont you inform the people that choose what to give away that there idea of a prize is DUMB..

IF and i mean IF someone gets a nice orb from that pack say the 10* it can only be used on bound gear so your then have to go get 50 silver to get a binding charm to bind your gear so you can use it...lol

So just to say WTF ......Nice Prizes bro Nice
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    Options
    cunta1974 said:

1000 votes Dragon orb pack: Well it 5gold from boutique but since nobody in there right mind will ever BUY THOSE for 5 gold never mind the fact that this GIVEAWAY is bound so IF you get a good orb you can only use it on bound gear all in all its ANOTHER useless prize.Does anyone in pwi staff play this game and why dont you inform the people that choose what to give away that there idea of a prize is DUMB..

IF and i mean IF someone gets a nice orb from that pack say the 10* it can only be used on bound gear so your then have to go get 50 silver to get a binding charm to bind your gear so you can use it...lol

So just to say WTF ......Nice Prizes bro Nice

more relevant: it costs 10 event gold( the orb pack), so effectively the highest prize atm is less than the 3rd or 4th tier rewards
  • scooooter
    scooooter Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    they don't have to give you anything
  • apsylar
    apsylar Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options

The issue isn't really the fact that we were given **** as a reward, it's that they made it sound like we were getting some super awesome mystery prize if we broke 1000 votes.

**** I could handle. RNG is what bothers me about it. So I get a 3* that I may as well NPC, while someone else gets a 10* to upgrade his gear. If they're going to give **** fine, but give everyone the same ****.
  • vanstormer
    vanstormer Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    lol PWI is winning by huge margin.
  • cunta1974
    cunta1974 Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    when i said 5 gold thou i was only meaning real gold but yes you could get them with the event gold too so even more of a kick in the teeth
  • ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
    Options
    Here is what i gather so far are the GIVEAWAYS:

Gift for hitting 100 - 3X EXP and 2X drops will be activated on all servers: 12/18 01:00 AM -12/20 23:00 PM (PDT)

Gift for hitting 300: 3X EXP and 2X drops will be activated on all servers: 12/21 01:00 AM --12/27 23:00 PM (PDT)

lol Normally this time of year they do the EXP and Drops anyways, but they making you think your getting something special for voting :D
  • kmnsenpai
    kmnsenpai Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    scooooter said:

they don't have to give you anything

Yeah, but they made us think they would give us a bigger prize, or at least something worth voting for. Yes, voting isn't hard and only takes few seconds, i could have voted even if they didn't say anything about giving prizes, but the fact of promising a big surprise and giving a useless, 10 event gold worth item at the end... well, i guess i'm not the only who feels like we were tricked.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Options
    I don't even know why I keep voting for you guys. You screwed Etherblade server so bad with the messed up times for all the pvp events. I should really have my head examined.
    For anyone who doesn't believe me please log in and see how many people don't play lol
  • euphiess
    euphiess Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    not voting for pwi ever again. that's for sure.
  • opalhs
    opalhs Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    with 4800 votes for pwi,second on ranking is 350 votes,i think we gona win this :),can we get that B-S pack earlyer ? :)
  • xwhitefrostx
    xwhitefrostx Posts: 45 Arc User
    Options
    4851 votes. If this doesnt merit reward enough of an S Chest or choice of an A card, I dont know what will. You asked us to vote to win, we did so should be suitably rewarded. This isnt too much to ask either
    vFDFy6t.gif
  • xxxlalorippinem
    xxxlalorippinem Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options

4851 votes. If this doesnt merit reward enough of an S Chest or choice of an A card, I dont know what will. You asked us to vote to win, we did so should be suitably rewarded. This isnt too much to ask either

i agree, we voted for pwi to win something, but watch us only get a B-S pack (hope not)
  • buda20
    buda20 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    I think if anything we should get a guaranted S card atless. not a chance to get to get one, kinda pointless.
  • creysero
    creysero Posts: 101 Arc User
    Options
    Dear Dear Dear Sheep... We Would Love a few A Chests. ;)
  • elohim77
    elohim77 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    creysero wrote: »
    Dear Dear Dear Sheep... We Would Love a few A Chests. ;)
    AH!
    YOU'D GET B CARDS OUTT'EM egg-39.gif​​
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    I would like to suggest possible prizes for PWI if we win this competition for best MMO Expansion. Usually, prizes are completely worthless and of not much use to high level players or for new starting players so I was thinking what could benefit everyone without being unfair to others.

I would suggest War Avatar Chest: S OR allow players to make choice of an A class card. This option shall give everyone across the game the choice to see which can benefit them most to help them level or pvp etc. This just seems balanced as people who have voted will be guarenteed the same option of prize as those who haven't voted at all.

I think this reward system isnt too big of a reward for the acheivement the game is possibly getting, without making it bias towards any of the players.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • temptress666
    temptress666 Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    I was unable to redeem the 800 or 1000 vote prizes, as were many others. I submitted a ticket due to this, AND the glitches in the Log in event only rewarding some of my toons, when I was logging them all in...I was told twice that there is nothing that can be done, and the second time, I was told to come here and report it/rant about it. Doing so now. (In the past, a GM has ALWAYS fixed these issues for me once they validated what I said) As a player since 2010, I feel PWI cares less and less about the players that stay, and more and more FOR the players that pay (why I no longer cash at the moment, greed). Arc is hard to navigate, and many of us use the FB PWI site for quicker updates, and not everything shows there in a timely manner. Also, look at the DQ items coin worth down to one coin, and drop rates in general are like half of what they used to be, both in items and coin!! Then, you place "earning time" on the game, now I honestly pay more to repair than what I sell of the items that drop, so I am almost losing coin just trying to quest!!! Fix it stop trying to kill the server!!!! I can't even get excited to tell anyone to play anymore!!! Also, some ideas from years ago have YET to be addressed...updating the event merch such as fashion (much more can be done) and now we have new classes that need flyers etc...don't discriminate on certain classes!!! Can you please issue working codes for the 800, 1000, and ^ votes, we did our part!!!!! :'(