Prizes from the MMO Games Giveaway!

Comments

• hail1640
    hail1640 Posts: 11 Arc User
    unbarb said:

I hope the last code is something serious like 3x 10 stars Orbs or 1 lv95 Stone or 1 chest S card.

god bless u may santa give you lots of Zen!

xD
  • officialbadass1
    officialbadass1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Crushed? Devastated! We needed 1k votes to get the 'ultimate' mystery prize?

We got over 4k votes! 4,033 last I checked. REKT.
    Break out the champagne, free christmas fash and enough Event gold to dye it ten times over!
  • daddyod
    daddyod Posts: 4 Arc User
    ok its dec 20, 10:45am pacific time, each time i enter either code, comes up invalid. did they expire at midnight oin the 20th?
  • daddyod
    daddyod Posts: 4 Arc User
    ps i also tried these last night, before midnight, and they both came up invalid
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    Dragon Orb Pack[For 1000 Votes hit]: nzb8pCwd

Code will be expire on Dec 27, 2015.
  • bloodking82
    bloodking82 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    This is such a BS code, you give basically nothing to the players. You give a pack that requires luck to get anything decent, so you say **** YOU to your players. Give something decent that doesn't require luck as a reward. You really don't think before you do this kind of stuff do you.

The orbs aren't even account stashable. You can only open them on 1 char, and they are not stashable.
  • spatz1993
    spatz1993 Posts: 42 Arc User
    G15/G16 chars could still stash the armor then tho , but yeah ... - still thank you for the pack <3
  • bloodking82
    edited December 2015
    spatz1993 said:

G15/G16 chars could still stash the armor then tho , but yeah ... - still thank you for the pack <3 </p>

That's the thing tho, i'm R9 on my main. I have litereally no use of anything from the dragon orb pack. To me this is just PWI **** over their players yet again. Thanks for your vote, here have something that only new players can really use.

I'm not asking for S- Chests or anything, but at least give something that if my main can't use, my alt can. All they have to do is make these orbs account stashable, then it would be a reward, and it would give an incentive for people to levelup alts to use the orbs on.

The one that made up this reward should be instantly fired. Nothing about this makes sense. You want people to go endgame gear and spend money on the game. You want to give rewards that cater to the 100+ people, not the lower level people.

And they don't even say thank you for completely crushing the vote goals.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    lol @ people being angry over this.

Thanks for the free orb.​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    That's the thing tho, i'm R9 on my main. I have litereally no use of anything from the dragon orb pack. To me this is just PWI **** over their players yet again. Thanks for your vote, here have something that only new players can really use.

I'm not asking for S- Chests or anything, but at least give something that if my main can't use, my alt can. All they have to do is make these orbs account stashable, then it would be a reward, and it would give an incentive for people to levelup alts to use the orbs on.

The one that made up this reward should be instantly fired. Nothing about this makes sense. You want people to go endgame gear and spend money on the game. You want to give rewards that cater to the 100+ people, not the lower level people.

And they don't even say thank you for completely crushing the vote goals.
    You can just send it to your alt instead of your main. samurai-37.gif​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • only1wish
    only1wish Posts: 37 Arc User
    Ok, i get it that the first rewards were cheap "20 event gold"... back at the day people used to get 50 event gold just for the hell of it, but ok 20 event gold it is. Then again 20 event gold? Do you people really think that's such treasure? Ehm, ok.. and now... a code for a most likely 3* orb, which is char bound, cant be used to make higher lvl orbs. Ah, and best part - it's only usable on bound gear. So my lunar t3 main cant use it. My lower lvl toons that had gear from qsm also cant use it. Some people get +4 or even +5 refines even with only mirages!!! I've played other games where there were rewards for voting and let me tell you this - they were NOT a joke like what this is. Are you telling me if i didnt get +10 orb it's because i had no luck? Luck, when the rates are so low to begin with? Dont, just dont dare say that. I voted once, aint repeating it. Not with this joke of rewards you guys give us. A pack or S pack? I got no use of those. Opened 40+ s packs and got 0 S cards. A cards? That would be nice, except that it's c-b cards usually. And no, dont tell me it's because i dont have luck. You know very well the rates are low.
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    These prizes don't mean much to me, I have lots of event gold, all my stuff is +12. So meh w/e I'm not mad about it. I do think that it's a bit cheap of PWI to basically bribe everyone to vote for them so they get free publicity/high rating etc and in return give really lame stuff as prizes, I could understand if there was an actual cost for handing out prizes but there isn't, it's a virtual item that costs PWI nothing, they could of at least made it worthy of achieving such a high vote count/milestone.

S-chests for all. :)
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    I don't complain often, but the orb pack odds...

Dragon Orb (3 Star) (67%)
    Dragon Orb (4 Star) (23%)
    Dragon Orb (5 Star) (7%)
    Dragon Orb (6 Star) (2%)
    Dragon Orb (7 Star) (0.8%)
    Dragon Orb (8 Star) (0.15%)
    Dragon Orb (9 Star) (0.04%)
    Dragon Orb Ocean (0.01%)

That's 97% chance of getting something you can do with mirages only. 99% if you are a bit more bold. Kinda lame IMHO. :/

"Hey, players. You voted for us, now you have 1% chance to get something good. Enjoy!"
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • darkdemen
    darkdemen Posts: 54 Arc User
    That moment when you get worse and worse reward for more and more votes. :)
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    im calling one s war avatar pack when we win. prepare your senses for a c card to be devoured after a thrilling contest where PWI thanks the players with... 1 exp to your war avatar experience.
    Congratz everyone, good job you really earned it!!!​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • kmnsenpai
    kmnsenpai Posts: 19 Arc User
    This is perfect for a parody from a tv show i'm sure a lot of people saw...
    PWI community:"How... could you, Mr PWI? you promized us a big prize for showing you our loyalty... But all we saw there was... *contains crying* "Cheapy the Cheapskate""
    PWI: Hey! i'm not cheap! *cleans the dragon orb pack and it seems to be a dragon orb (3 star) unable to put in account stash and only useable on bound gear*

This is really sad, and i know that maybe it's not the fault of the community moderatos, but after this, i can only say that if the developers of this event are expecting us to vote for them the next year, it will not be a surprise that a lot of people won't be there. I only hope this is not taken as an offense, i'm really sad about how the creators of this event payed us for our loyalty. I mean, how can you expect us to play this game, and be loyal to you, when you give us this kind of "prizes"(a 10 event gold item that only works on bound gear, and requires a lot of luck to be worth it)? i didn't ask for a +12 orb, or a JOSD, i didn't even ask for a pack that could break the game's economy. I only wanted to see a big prize that showed us how the developers of that event love us, the players. I really wanted to see an act of gratitude from the game to the players for being loyal.
  • tubai05
    tubai05 Posts: 9 Arc User
    +1 to zentfamily,Moreover That Dorb pack costs 10 event gold in event boutique.So,technically they gave us 10 event gold which we cant use on anything other than that pack and of course very cleverly downgraded the reward for 1k votes over 800.Bravo PWI for showing a height of lame act.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    edited December 2015
    Im happy with what I got.

And no it was not a 10* orb. It was a 5*!

Anything is better than nothing.​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Could also acct stash most gear ;)
  • veranus
    veranus Posts: 5 Arc User
    I actually find myself on the side of the QQ'ers, as the quality of the prize was actually cut in half (essentially worse than that considering you could use event gold for anything). For all of their gratitude for being nominated, which is effectively to their benefit only, we get the proverbial "Kick to the ol' nads".

Not surprising, somewhat disappointing.
  • unbarb
    unbarb Posts: 68 Arc User
    I REGRET I VOTED FOR THIS GAME.
  • bloodking82
    I just e-mailed the MMO voting site, and explained the situation how we got tricked into voting, asking to remove my vote from PWI.
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User

I just e-mailed the MMO voting site, and explained the situation how we got tricked into voting, asking to remove my vote from PWI.

LOL
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • troy03331
    troy03331 Posts: 3 Arc User
    lol yea, past 3k vote, and we got a random orb between 3-10. Cant even give us a useful item without some stipulation involve. i would prefer an A chest.
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    This is ****, if I could unvote I would. Way to **** ur players pwi
  • oxyma
    oxyma Posts: 9 Arc User
    nice 1 PWE/ARC GAMES... WE GIVES U MORE THAN 4000 VOTES AND YOUR WAY TO THANKS US IS TO FOOL US WITH A [3 STARS ORB]... THEY REALLY THINK WE ARE STUPIDS OR SOMETHING... THEY GIVES US 1 DRAGON ORB PACK WHICH IS 10 EVENT GOLD IN THE BOUTIQUE... NOT 10 or 20 PACKS, ONE PACK, 1.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    I'd rather have another 20 event gold over a 1 star orb but yea thanks anywayz....
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    inb4 ''where did the weekly codes , that we got for removal of dq points'' go?
  • lovemywifes
    lovemywifes Posts: 7 Arc User
    Dam wish I could withdraw my votes, lame
  • bloodking82
    I got a response,

If everyone mails them because of tricking us into voting with a fake giveaway they will remove your vote, and possibly more