Cross-Server NW QQ

Options
valdisman
valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
edited November 2015 in General Discussion
What an absolute ---- up PWI.. good job on that but i guess it was to be expected going on your track record.

18k credits for only 36 tokens,
Archers and Venos can purge through apoth and immunity skills,
Flame Nation had over 200 more people than the other 3 nations,

I think you should go to the zoo and hire some chimps to do your updates and patches, they couldn't do it any worse tbh.​​
#kylehawkinsuck
Moonshine drinker
In a world of 10s, be an 11.
Post edited by sylenthunder on

Comments

• zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    So....it's passed the CET time for cross server NW and nothing....no quests popping up to enter or anything....anyone know what is going on? I heard that they are having problems with how the server handles times (which it shouldn't be CET anyways) But this is stupid..... @sylenthunder any clue what's going on?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I couldn't get in to the new server. Said 'server field can't be left blank'.

I was able to get in eventually by having someone mail me a correct serverlist.txt file. Mine was bugged (patcher never updates it for some reason). If others have this problem do this:

Put this in C:\Games\PWI_en\patcher\server\serverlist.txt
    or wherever your pwi install is.
    Europe
    Dawnglory	29000:pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu	54

US West
    Etherblade	29000:pwiwest4.perfectworld.com	6
    Twilight Temple	29000:pwigc2.perfectworld.com	4

US East
    Tideswell	29000:pwieast2.perfectworld.com	10

Cross1	29000:pwieast3.perfectworld.com	20	&2

Here are the other issues to watch out for:

1) You have no access to event gold or gold. Bring your charms in ahead of time.
    2) Your hotkeys don't come to the new server. You have to reset them inside. Hopefully this is only once.
    3) Dawnglory has almost twice as many people as other servers due to being at a better time, plan accordingly.
    4) The total token count was not increased. Hopefully this gets fixed later.
    5) There is a bit of lag at times.
    6) You will automatically be put into PK mode for 10hours on exit. Be sure to equip guardian scrolls.

Other than those issues it was great! Not being sarcastic it was fun.
    ​​
    Post edited by asterelle on
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    still 78k tokens huehue the sow prices will skyrocket​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • darkdemen
    darkdemen Posts: 54 Arc User
    Options
    One server - 70k, x4 servers - 78k, profit :D
  • deezyxd
    deezyxd Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Worst part about the new NW?
    You're automatically in PvP mode after leaving ._.
    Is it supposed to be like this or is it a bug?
  • frinser
    frinser Posts: 49 Arc User
    Options
    78K supply tokens on Cross Server NW . For four nations . 78K, KARL!
    PWI , what are you doing with us ?!

P.S
    Sorry for my English
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Here is my feed back:

1. Fix the damn chat so it lets us talk for freaks sake! Everytime an announcement is made it stops us typing. Or if we are moving from land to land on the map. That's is the stupidest thing and annoying as ****!

2. Why can't we buy, BUY charms? So stupid, for one we are use to being able to do so and also you are LOSING money morons!

3. There should be a freeze on attacking lands once ported into the instance (for 3 mins or so) so we can form squads!
    4. LAG! DC's and more LAG. Lots of bug reports that kick friends out of the instance.

5. Charms not working? Did you guys nerf them even more? Or what? Again, you could be making money off the charms if they worked right!

6. Try writing useable directions for the commander, what you have is useless. Commander had no clue what to do.

7. The NPC to port into the cross server instance should get a sheild when the quest is active. Nothing there so no one knew it was time. Duh much?

8. Can't read the land Desgnation it's all unreadable and slows calling lands to your squad down. Fix it please.

9. PVP when leaving instance, wtf! I'm on a PVE server I do NOT want to be in PVP. You need to fix this! Have to wait 9 hrs? Are you kidding me?!! D:<<<</i>

10. Exit was not clearly marked, had to talk to all the NPC to find my way out.

11. Lost all my chi, and buffs this isn't TW so why did I lose my chi? AND why lose my buffs?!! Never happened in other NW why now?

12. My screen set up was all shuffled around too. I have everything where I want it, it should not be mess with yet when I entered NW it moved things and I had to reset my screen before I could do anything else.

13. You show offline to people not in NW and people not in NW show offline to you while you are in NW. How dumb is that. At least show them in NW not offline! And why where we not told this would happen?

14. The rewards, really PW? How is doing this new NW even worth anyones time?

I want the OLD NW back! It was way more fun, I could still talk to my friends that didn't want to NW, and it was worth it since the Rewards were worth the time. Why can't we have both the old NW and the Cross Server? Why only one?!

But so far # 9 is the one that **** me off the most. I did a live chat and was told they would do a ticket. So pretty much you are in PK for 10 hrs, have a nice day. D:<
    Post edited by sensualsoul on
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    Options
    Lack of communication and instructions, as usual.
    You should have told us about charm (event boutique). You should have told us there was no need to squad/buff before entering. You should have tell us how it works at beginning to enter (people were waiting, and had the feeling other ones got disconnected)
    And so on...
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    You enter pk mode automaticaly in cross server NW? And that when you leave the instance? And you have to wait 10 hours to switch back or it doesnt last long?
    giphy.gif

• darkdemen
    darkdemen Posts: 54 Arc User
    Options

You enter pk mode automaticaly in cross server NW? And that when you leave the instance? And you have to wait 10 hours to switch back or it doesnt last long?

Have to wait 10 hours.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Here is my feed back:

1. Fix the damn chat so it lets us talk for freaks sake! Everytime an announcement is made it stops us typing. Or if we are moving from land to land on the map. That's is the stupidest thing and annoying as cra[!
    2. Why can't we buy, BUY charms? So stupid, for one we are use to being able to do so and also you are LOSING money morons!
    3. There should be a freeze on attacking lands once ported into the instance (for 3 mins or so) so we can form squads!
    4. LAG! DC's and more LAG. Lots of bug reports that kick friends out of the instance.
    5. Charms not working? Did you guys nerf them even more? Or what? Again, you could be making money off the charms if they worked right!
    6. Try writing useable directions for the commander, what you have is useless. Commander had no clue what to do.
    7. The NPC to port into the cross server instance should get a sheild when the quest is active. Nothing there so no one knew it was time. Duh much?
    8. Can't read the land Desgnation it's all unreadable and slows calling lands to your squad down. Fix it please.
    9. PVP when leaving instance, wtf! I'm on a PVE server I do NOT want to be in PVP. You need to fix this!
    11. Lost all my chi, and buffs this isn't TW so why did I lose my chi? AND why lose my buffs?!! Never happened in other NW why now?

1. is really annoying. That bug has been there since NW started.
    2. What do you mean you cannot buy charms? Sure you can. It's called being prepared before the battle starts.
    3. Probably would be nice, but I doubt it will happen. Learn to organize fast.
    4. Low FPS and High network latency are not the same thing. Bug Reports are something different entirely. For Network Latency, 4. , it's not the server. For Low FPS and client crashing, read here, it's most likely either your PC, or incompatible software. It will require growing up and doing some work to help your situation.
    5. Most likely a result of your issue with 4, unless they screwed up the clock on this new server too.
    6. You try making useable instructions with the source language in Chinese and your tool being Google Translate. Maybe after 4 or 5 "localization change" patches they'll get around to it. Maybe never.
    7. Clocks? The instance is on a completely separate server system. It's like we have 5 servers now. Was there an announcement in red text? (I wouldn't know because I was asleep.)
    8. More localization changes.
    9. We're the only ones with PvE servers. You can flip it back. Get over it. It's not like you play on the open map anymore anyway.
    10. This isn't any different than regular NW, once you've figured it out, you'll know next time.
    11. You lost everything because you basically got logged off of your server, and logged into another one. This is expected with any cross-server event.

Out of all that, the only real issue is being in PvP mode when leaving. China servers don't have PvE mode. The mode itself is only halfway coded on the servers anyway, they are designed to be PvP by default. So flip yourself back into PvE mode, or go have some fun killing people. (Or at least die trying.)
    Might be fixed in a future patch, but it's more likely all our servers will just become PvP to line us up properly with the original version that our bastardized version comes from. Today's kids are a bunch of "carebear" players anyway. I mean, look what they did to Skyrim. You can't lose. How cheap is that?​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    darkdemen said:

Have to wait 10 hours.
    Well now I have no regrets that I didnt go to NW cause if this is not a bug is some stupid **** ****.
    And if its a bug it needs to be fixed in the next week maintanance.
    giphy.gif

• hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Options
    So how many people where in the NW?
  • bloodedone87
    edited November 2015
    Options
    blockquote class="Quote" rel="sylenthunder">

Here is my feed back:

1. Fix the damn chat so it lets us talk for freaks sake! Everytime an announcement is made it stops us typing. Or if we are moving from land to land on the map. That's is the stupidest thing and annoying as cra[!

9. PVP when leaving instance, wtf! I'm on a PVE server I do NOT want to be in PVP. You need to fix this!

1. is really annoying. That bug has been there since NW started.

2. What do you mean you cannot buy charms? Sure you can. It's called being prepared before the battle starts.

3. Probably would be nice, but I doubt it will happen. Learn to organize fast.

4. Low FPS and High network latency are not the same thing. Bug Reports are something different entirely. For Network Latency, 4. , it's not the server. For Low FPS and client crashing, read here, it's most likely either your PC, or incompatible software. It will require growing up and doing some work to help your situation.

5. Most likely a result of your issue with 4, unless they screwed up the clock on this new server too.

6. You try making useable instructions with the source language in Chinese and your tool being Google Translate. Maybe after 4 or 5 "localization change" patches they'll get around to it. Maybe never.

7. Clocks? The instance is on a completely separate server system. It's like we have 5 servers now. Was there an announcement in red text? (I wouldn't know because I was asleep.)

8. More localization changes.

9. We're the only ones with PvE servers. You can flip it back. Get over it. It's not like you play on the open map anymore anyway.

10. This isn't any different than regular NW, once you've figured it out, you'll know next time.

11. You lost everything because you basically got logged off of your server, and logged into another one. This is expected with any cross-server event.

Out of all that, the only real issue is being in PvP mode when leaving. China servers don't have PvE mode. The mode itself is only halfway coded on the servers anyway, they are designed to be PvP by default. So flip yourself back into PvE mode, or go have some fun killing people. (Or at least die trying.)

Might be fixed in a future patch, but it's more likely all our servers will just become PvP to line us up properly with the original version that our bastardized version comes from. Today's kids are a bunch of "carebear" players anyway. I mean, look what they did to Skyrim. You can't lose. How cheap is that?​​

All servers becoming PVP?
    Hell NO. no no no. I hope it wont happen.
    Not all players are super rich and afford to walk around with thousand of guardian charms so they wont drop items if they get killed. And i dont want to have to watch my back everytime I do dailies.
    And how do you flip yourself back into Pve mode without having to wait 10 hours?
    giphy.gif

• zoldickun
    edited November 2015
    Options

You're totaly right... Still when you have been used (forever) to have some very fast from event boutique, it's hard to be prepared if you don't know you won't have access

• zoldickun
    Options
    First nation, almost 19k personnal credits : 87 supply tokens --> very happy i have a lot in bank 'cause prices will sky rocket I guess
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    We are forced into PK mode after Cross server NW....GJ pwi xD
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    I got 100 Supply Tokens for being in the winner Nation with 20k Contribution. That is impossible.

The total amount of Supply tokens all together have been around 78k. For Dawnglory alone it had been 70k.

We need a fix for this.
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    1. you cannot buy event gold charms!!!!! Boutique disabled.
    2. you get purged, including unpurgable hour buffs upon entering!
    3. 78k tokens for 4 nations... gtfo... PLEASE change the token amounts to what it should be. 78.4k was the amount for 1 server, we have 4 servers now. It should be the 1.2 million china has. I was in the winning nation with 20k credits and got 92 tokens... GG
    4. You must wait in the cross server area to get your tokens, if you leave your tokens are gone.​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Options
    **** you PWI! You have to change an amount of tokens!
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    You guys need to 4-5x the rewards because this was just L O L

EU > NA
    DAWNGLORY WINS

PJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.png​​
  • valdisman
    Options
    Etherblade had 88k tokens total.

They more than quintuple the number of players yet decrease the total to be gained. Logic.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • drder21
    drder21 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Yea this is horrible. Unless they want to cause major inflation and lose many players things need to be changed.
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Options
    This low amount of tokens around just means that Nirvana will be revived. We've all been wishing for dat, rite?​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • drder21
    drder21 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    This is a total waste of time for the amount received.

Having the amount of tokens for 1 server spread between 4 is clearly not the right amount. You also can't buy charms from the event boutique while in NW. Also maybe a cap on how many can enter, because 600 players in one nation and 300 in another is a little ridiculous.
  • valdisman
    Options
    Yeah and now the whole server is forced into white name..

PVE servers..
    Make everyone white name..
    PWI must employ only ****
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    And, I'm sorry, but -- left in PK mode for 10 hrs????? Really????? A little warning would have been nice. Never again for me. Not worth the low rewards; purges, and pk mode as far as I'm concerned. GTH PWE
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    That was the biggest piece of dookie ever I'd just like to laugh at the fact tht i hit the nail on the head before it even happend the members who went got 50 tokens if they were lucky and they got spam farmed ridiculously dawnglory 600 vs our 375 LMFAO wtg PWI what a load of garbage u threw at everyone this time!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! No Brains
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah, they really need to up the amount of supply tokens. monkey-43.gif​​
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    Options
    suppost to be 1.2 million​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz