Double sized Stash Issues (group the descriptions here for ease of finding & comparing them)

Options
124»

Comments

• cynderangel
    cynderangel Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    doods00 wrote: »
    eirghan wrote: »
    enelimm wrote: »
    Server Merge FAQ

I've unlocked the account stash on both servers; what will happen to it?

Both account stashes will be merged into a single, double-sized account stash.
    did they say it was supposed to be like that ? no in the announcements it never mentions combined stashes. yes they said it would merge, nowhere did they say it was suppose to stay. so much QQ for trying to take advantage per usual.

Merge = combine. If there ever was any doubt about what was meant i feel like double-sized clears it up.

vixensshop wrote: »
    For me, its a completely different response. See I paid coins to someone from my old faction for the 2nd stash. They transferred it to me on the other server. PWI is telling me that because I did not pay gold for it, they can not help me. That the person who actually purchased the stash (someone whom I do not talk to), would have to make that claim. How is that fair? PWI promised this double stash function I spend my hard earned coins on it.​​

my friends got this response too. Now i have to claim for all 4 account stash stones. Yipee! I guess they are lucky i charged gold instead of buying from a shop or using coin. :( hope those of you guys that did are able to find a way to get your money back because its totally unfair.

Imagine the profit of account stash stone merchants :expressionless:

i was going off the official announcement in news , not a forum post. even if by a cm/gm/employee. those tend to not be as trustworthy as well as changes at whim. where as the official post in news on website tend to be pretty set. Im just going off history. unless i missed a post in the news section.

The news post linked to that FAQ, so as far as I'm concerned, the FAQ is an extension of the announcement. But regardless, if a pwi employee tells us something like, "Hey, spend 7.5 gold on an account stash stone on the server you're merging with, and we'll give you a double-sized account stash," I expect them to do just that. This isn't some random player trolling and scamming for coins; this is the people responsible for the game reassuring players that if they were playing on both servers, their stashes would remain, and also telling players if they were interested in an inventory increase, they could do it this way.

It's not an exploit in any way since the FAQ was clear, and everyone had the opportunity to get it (or try to get it apparently). Except for new players I suppose, but if you're going to complain about that, you better be prepared to complain about every sale and event they missed.

It's not QQ'ing to ask a company to give you what you paid for when they said they would.
    102/101/102 cleric
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    enelimm wrote: »
    Server Merge FAQ

I've unlocked the account stash on both servers; what will happen to it?

Both account stashes will be merged into a single, double-sized account stash.
    did they say it was supposed to be like that ? no in the announcements it never mentions combined stashes. yes they said it would merge, nowhere did they say it was suppose to stay. so much QQ for trying to take advantage per usual.

Merge = combine. If there ever was any doubt about what was meant i feel like double-sized clears it up.

vixensshop wrote: »
    For me, its a completely different response. See I paid coins to someone from my old faction for the 2nd stash. They transferred it to me on the other server. PWI is telling me that because I did not pay gold for it, they can not help me. That the person who actually purchased the stash (someone whom I do not talk to), would have to make that claim. How is that fair? PWI promised this double stash function I spend my hard earned coins on it.​​

my friends got this response too. Now i have to claim for all 4 account stash stones. Yipee! I guess they are lucky i charged gold instead of buying from a shop or using coin. :( hope those of you guys that did are able to find a way to get your money back because its totally unfair.

Imagine the profit of account stash stone merchants :expressionless:

i was going off the official announcement in news , not a forum post. even if by a cm/gm/employee. those tend to not be as trustworthy as well as changes at whim. where as the official post in news on website tend to be pretty set. Im just going off history. unless i missed a post in the news section.

i can see what you mean, but if we took everything on the forums posted by a cm as less than trustworthy and only trusted arc news we would be missing a lot of key pieces of information. The forum is a source of news for minor patches and updates and is the only source of the more in depth information on the merge. Not to mention other things like tw rules.

Basically you can call the majority kind of stupid for believing something an official representative of pwe stated in an official faq announcement thread, but doesnt really change the faqs. And facts. ;)

Anyway this thread will be filled with advantage-taking-qqers. So beware.

Welcome to the jungle >:)
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    Options
    This isn't some random player trolling and scamming for coins; this is the people responsible for the game reassuring players that if they were playing on both servers, their stashes would remain, and also telling players if they were interested in an inventory increase, they could do it this way.

It's not an exploit in any way since the FAQ was clear, and everyone had the opportunity to get it (or try to get it apparently).

Exactly ! Several people bought the second account stash stone just because the double-sized feature had been officially confirmed. They waited for a PWE official answer just to be sure and since they got it, they bought the item.
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    Options
    zoldickun wrote: »
    This isn't some random player trolling and scamming for coins; this is the people responsible for the game reassuring players that if they were playing on both servers, their stashes would remain, and also telling players if they were interested in an inventory increase, they could do it this way.

It's not an exploit in any way since the FAQ was clear, and everyone had the opportunity to get it (or try to get it apparently).

Exactly ! Several people bought the second account stash stone just because the double-sized feature had been officially confirmed. They waited for a PWE official answer just to be sure and since they got it, they bought the item.

Yup a gm confirmed it will work, some ru player popped up and said they had same thing..with exact same problems were having now(yes I know their version is a bit different) honestly I really wanted a bigger stash but saw a strong likelihood of whats happening now to be the result, hope our gms get it fixed for all you that tried to take advantage of something freaking officially announced
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    So update on my own ticket. I got my gold that I spend on the account stash refunded, and I'm happy they took time to look over the issue and resolve it as far as they could. They also told me there are people looking into the double account stash bug, not exactly which aspect they are looking into and if they ever are going to provide a bigger stash.But I hope they will!

p.s. wtf my siggy went from normal to overly **** big holycrap x.x sorry for that...
  • konataizumichan
    konataizumichan Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Dash lol
  • crazyelf
    crazyelf Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    I came here for the Pony!!!
    95c3b8f8430f338ab14e1c3847da21b71369940907_full.png
    I am A True Tsundere and I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:cute
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2 Shawty_Star
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2 Mako_Sato
    Demon Venomancer- 99 Crazy_Roxy
  • eaglestorm
    eaglestorm Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    I rarely post on forums and even rarer do I complain about the game, but sometimes you just had enough (I am sure you know what I am saying) I have not submitted a ticket for the simple reason, its their **** up they should fix it. Too many times pwi have messed up, such as the 10* orb code....people who were on line and spammed the hell out of it got more than their fair share and those who were not, well they lost out. However this time, real life money is involved and so yes they should fix it and deliver what they promised.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    I got a refund from my ticket so I'm all set now.​​
  • eirghan
    edited August 2015
    Options
    recieved my reimbursement and after responding and letting them know that i purchased others for friends that they traded for in game my friends also recieved coin reimbursement. I am pleasantly surprised at the relative speed of the resolution and also that after a few tickets i started getting more sensible answers. Overall it would have been nicer to have a working double stash but this is a good second best option.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    dingo488 said:

I have been told that when Russian servers merged the account stash got expanded too, however once u took the items out of your account stash u lost the extra slot aswell until u were left with the original amount of slots, could someone reconfirm it does actually permanently increase your slots?

With this I am ofcourse asking @enelimm @mintsummer :) hope you can confirm

This was posted July 30th, before the merge. This guy seems really smart, he warned us all, we should listen to him more often
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    dingo488 wrote: »
    I have been told that when Russian servers merged the account stash got expanded too, however once u took the items out of your account stash u lost the extra slot aswell until u were left with the original amount of slots, could someone reconfirm it does actually permanently increase your slots?

This was posted July 30th, before the merge. This guy seems really smart, he warned us all, we should listen to him more often
    I was reimbursed for 800 zen compared to the 750 zen I spent. If I had listened to that guy I would have lost 50 zen.​​
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Options
    wtf PWI scammers, I demand my 50 zen :s
  • cynderangel
    cynderangel Posts: 193 Arc User
    Options
    I had to poke them again today, but I also was credited 8 zen. I wish I could have had the double account stash, but I am happy with this solution.
    102/101/102 cleric
  • eirghan
    Options
    dingo488 said:

:p can't win. You're either stupid for not listening to people who warn of possible glitch or a scammer for listening and taking a chance anyway. welcome to PWI

• doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    Options
    eirghan said:

dingo488 said:

:p can't win. You're either stupid for not listening to people who warn of possible glitch or a scammer for listening and taking a chance anyway. welcome to PWI

You could still go with the 3rd option of they never intended to go through with it like i hinted at ^_^. i am just glad they refunded peoples zen. now lets hope they get around to the much more complicated ones, like the spirit coin issue. ^_^
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    asterelle said:

dingo488 wrote: »

I was reimbursed for 800 zen compared to the 750 zen I spent. If I had listened to that guy I would have lost 50 zen.​​

Boooh I only got 700 zen back instead of 750 :( YOU HAVE MY 50 ZEN
  • eaglestorm
    eaglestorm Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    Judging by the lack of updates on this matter I assume it has been forgotten about. People have happily accepted refunds, which yes we all may end up doing but you can guarantee they will, before too much longer, bring out an account stash extension stone ....... lets hope it doesnt cost more than what you paid for to start with. Personally I shall wait just a while longer before ticketing them and asking them what the hell they are doing about the situation
  • wtl
    wtl Posts: 57 Arc User
    Options
    I've not sent in a ticket, or recieved any zen for the 3 account stones on my accts.

Not going to send in a ticket as I've never received any help from the forums or pwi since I started playing this game in 2009. People in the forum are too busy bashing you if you have an issue to really try to help and pwi is just after the money and don't really care if the game..event..or whatever works or not as long as you charge zen to play.

prime example is the ecomony rt now. PWI nerfed farming pricing on dq and armor drops to help the economy "come under control", and just when u can buy gold in the the AH, they start "giving" away packs for 11 gold per hundred and loosening up drop rates on the Crown of madness destroying any headway made. On TT server, in the AH, there is no gold for sale and over 700 to buy at max pricing atm

If anyone wants to respond they are welcome, IDK.

PWI has ruined the farm to play aspect of this game and now with no AH ability they are destroying the merchanting aspect of the game as well.
  • classicbeauty
    classicbeauty Posts: 62 Arc User
    Options

Judging by the lack of updates on this matter I assume it has been forgotten about. People have happily accepted refunds, which yes we all may end up doing but you can guarantee they will, before too much longer, bring out an account stash extension stone ....... lets hope it doesnt cost more than what you paid for to start with. Personally I shall wait just a while longer before ticketing them and asking them what the hell they are doing about the situation

I am waiting to see as well. I do hope they can fix it, I would really love a double sized acc stash that is in working condition, It would be like birthday and christmas at the same time :)
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    zoldickun said:

Did they buy that second stone thinking that they were going to have double account stash because they had a character on each server knowing that people who had a character on only one server was never going to be able to double their stash size with 2 stones?

I think PWI staff either misinterpreted the instruction they got from China or they just plain misspoke. I highly doubt that the merge was going to be designed to give an unfair advantage to those who had a char on both servers before the merge over those who had only one character on a single server when it comes to account stash sizes. Seriously, I do not believe that's what was going to happen despite what was said by anyone.
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    My 3 stashes are still operating as I mentioned on page 2 of this thread. I wish they would say something about this officially. I'm glad I got the extra slots, but it is really tedious to use it this way.

--
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• eirghan
    Options
    I highly doubt they will fix it. If China hasn't made a fix since the original merges it's probably not going to happen in the near future tiger-34.gif Not to say it's unreasonable to wish a company would make a formal statement that something they advertised will never work as advertised.​​
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    Options
    I don't think this will be fix any soon, just to make a follow up on this, if any one is hopping for it, A few days after the merge I file a ticket and ask for a refund. On both my account, took about 2 week and I got the money back.

Problem fix, if the expansion ever comes out, it will probably be in the boutique so all will buy it.

Sugest for player that havent done so to do the same and close this topic.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options

I don't think this will be fix any soon, just to make a follow up on this, if any one is hopping for it, A few days after the merge I file a ticket and ask for a refund. On both my account, took about 2 week and I got the money back.

Problem fix, if the expansion ever comes out, it will probably be in the boutique so all will buy it.

Sugest for player that havent done so to do the same and close this topic.

If they were to let some players have double account stash then then should enable all players the ability to have double account stash. There was no way a player like me who had toons on only one server to get the luxury of a double account stash size with any stone and there is definitely no way for any toon created after the merge to get a double account stash size. I can see why PWI is not going to "fix" this for those who had toons on both servers with account stash. The double size was temporary just to allow the player to retain what was in them and move the items out then boom back to normal size the stash went. Seems very logical to me.
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    Options
    My friend bought an acccount stone and i used it.

I've submitted 3 tickets. I've been told the tickets got escalated but then no response.
    m5arXCN.png