So... (unofficial) [Maintenance Discussion] 10/06/15 (Complete)

Options
heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
edited October 2015 in General Discussion
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This Thread is incase the GMs Forget and to remind players. @thenamesdomino Please Delete this Post or update it I did PM you Regarding this but no reply.

Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
current.png
Note: Whenever the server is coming back on it seems to cause a hiccup in my status system that takes it more than 5 minutes to update. If you see the last update time as being more than 4 minutes ago, then the servers are coming back on. Link To Thread.
If their is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT. (link for time zones)

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
In the usual standing for maintenance we have a question. Was going to be a short quiz again but we have a CM!

And now the Question for this week...

Out of all the Bugs/Glitches/Things that don't work what would you like fixed and why?

Guess this is the last week Ill be doing this. Thanks to everyone who helped.

Thanks,​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    We do have a CM, so I was hoping to see the main thread posted already. I'll sticky this till Domino comes around to fix us up. monkey-1.gif​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Yes same. It was ready to post and he just started so... I thought it would save some time tho I did pm him. Well least people know. Never mind every little helps and this is the last week I am doing this.

And i would like pq3 fixed... Y so i can finnish farmimg my ring.
  • noodlepunch
    noodlepunch Posts: 132 Arc User
    Options
    Not off to a good start are we? Thank you for posting.​​
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    Options
    CM presentation was good
    Not having an official thread for maintenance isn't as good as the presentation was
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    May be. I did ask as I'm sure he has a lot to do. That's why I thought this would help. Let's give him this for now.

I won't be doing as of next week well unless I get asked.

Thanks

• brithedarkangel#8032
    brithedarkangel#8032 Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    I'd like the Auction House search option fixed. At the moment you can not use it to search for TT mats, Lunar mats or OHT mats.
    I'm an angel I swear I am. The horns are just there to hold my halo up!!
    657410mkknv10dfd.jpg
  • jessthepms
    jessthepms Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options

I'd like the Auction House search option fixed. At the moment you can not use it to search for TT mats, Lunar mats or OHT mats.

You can still search by typing the name of the item, you just can't sort out all the mats at once.

• heerohex#3018
    Options
    Guess we are back up. I'm not able to get on so don't know.

Will complete later.

Enjoy...
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Options
    That's a feature request, not a bug fix.

For me: The bug where you can't enter EU more then once a day (if you're kicked from the instance somehow, you can't reenter it even when you still have Tuc Su Toxin). The quest to enter the endless universe is erroneously flagged as once/day AND checks for the Tuc Su Toxin item in your inventory. The latter check makes the former limitation obsolete and can really mess up BH EU if you get disconnected or encounter a bad party.
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    That's a feature request, not a bug fix.

For me: The bug where you can't enter EU more then once a day (if you're kicked from the instance somehow, you can't reenter it even when you still have Tuc Su Toxin). The quest to enter the endless universe is erroneously flagged as once/day AND checks for the Tuc Su Toxin item in your inventory. The latter check makes the former limitation obsolete and can really mess up BH EU if you get disconnected or encounter a bad party.

Eu is being fixed in a few updates or so.

Mant Complete. Looks like just a restart.

Thanks.​​