Diamond of dragon

In charger rewards Diamond of Dragon Ticket is available to trade?

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    As a general rule Charge reward items are non-trade, and often non-stash as well.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sheffix
    sheffix Posts: 8 Arc User
    The Diamond of Dragon is tradeable, I charged $100 and got one, sold it for 100mil so a big boost on my gold.
  • adrianoddd
    adrianoddd Posts: 5 Arc User
    :s confused, some say yes, some say no
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    sheffix wrote: »
    The Diamond of Dragon is tradeable, I charged $100 and got one, sold it for 100mil so a big boost on my gold.
    That would make this one the exception to the rule.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • adrianoddd
    adrianoddd Posts: 5 Arc User
    Ok ty
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    Some people here don't play the game to know but always want to chip in even when wrong.
    They are tradable.

• limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    and thats what happens when PWE's HR is a bunch of drunk apes​​
  • sheffix
    sheffix Posts: 8 Arc User
    teabagg said:

sheffix said:

so basicly 1mill per gold then lolz

Yes it's 1mil per gold, but that's in additional to the 5mil per gold on Tideswell server. I'd take 600mil over 500mil any day of the week!
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    Since you say this is tradable, I understand this is the exact same item as usual DoD and then we can combine them into JoSD. Am I wrong ?
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    zoldickun wrote: »
    Since you say this is tradable, I understand this is the exact same item as usual DoD and then we can combine them into JoSD. Am I wrong ?

I think if they are tradeable, they should also be able to combine them, unless their item id is different and that item is not allowed to be combined. Someone would have to post a picture of the item, it will say it in the description if it can not be combined or we can hope WvGls3t.png.

Does anyone still have a screen shot of MOG they got from DQ points way back when they were available?​​
  • sgt0331
    sgt0331 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Yes you can combine dod into josd, got 1 from reward and 1 from trade in at npc with 500 whatchamacallit from 500 packs and 1 bought through player and was able to combine them together
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    actually the DoD price in the charge rewards is valued at 7000 points so $70 dollars so about a 1.42m profit on that
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.