So... (unofficial) [Maintenance Discussion] 9/22/15 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
edited September 2015 in General Discussion
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. Because sometimes we forget.
If their is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart.
In the usual standing for maintenance we have a question so for Tonight's Question.

Do You Like Quiz's?

1. How many Bounty Hunter NPCs are in Perfect World?
2. Name the original races of Perfect World?
3. How many PWI servers does PWE have?
4. Name the Instance on the Same Island as City Of Raging Tides?
5. What is the Main City in PWI that is also split into 4 sections?

Ill Announce the winner Wednesday Morning/Afternoon and its the first correct answers. No Prizes (Sorry) Just for a giggle.

UPDATE!
Will Announce Winner SOON!
Gratz to @gluteus All answered correctly with no double answers or questions.

gluteus wrote: »
Servers still not up??? Usually up by 1am but I do realize it says 11pm to 2am. Will check back at 2am I guess. Have a great day everyone. Thank you PW for all the anniversary events/gifts. I do like the quizzes. I have the answers for the quiz questions as well, unsure if worth posting since someone already posted answers, but I will do it anyways...
1.) There are one in all of the starter towns and one in Archosaur. (I am not sure there is one in the newest starter town where the SB and DB is, I will need to check that out. If there is, then 7 is the correct answer.
2.) The Original Races of Perfect World are...1. Winged Elves-Clerics and Archers. 2. Untamed-Venomancers and Barbarians. 3. Humans-Wizards and Blademasters.
3.) There are currently 4 servers since the 8 servers were merged into 4.
4.) There is the Place of Nirvana Instance that is on the same Island as City of Raging Tide.
5.) The main city that is split into 4 areas would be Archosaur.

Thanks again and have a great day...

Thanks,​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    My answer: i dont like quizzes ;)
  • airemeth090590
    airemeth090590 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Question 1) one ine each starter city and one in Archosaur making 7
    Question 2) Untamed, Winged Elves, and Humans
    Question 3) given the recent merge there are 4 servers not counting private servers
    Question 4) Do you mean Palace of Nirvana or the one you do for fb 19 with Ocean tusker?
    Question 5) Archosaur, split in the cardinal directions of North South East and West, with a center section that connects them all
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User

Question 3) given the recent merge there are 4 servers not counting private servers
    Question 4) Do you mean Palace of Nirvana or the one you do for fb 19 with Ocean tusker?
    Question 5) Archosaur, split in the cardinal directions of North South East and West, with a center section that connects them all

Great you had to give the correct answers didnt you?
    Now If I will answer they will say I copied you.
    Enjoy your prize. Hope it sticks into your throath.
    giphy.gif

• krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    heero200 said:

Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. Because sometimes we forget.

Ill Announce the winner Wednesday Morning/Afternoon and its the first correct answers. No Prizes (Sorry) Just for a giggle.

Thanks,​

bloodedone87 said:

there is no prize, but if there was he'd get it

Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Oh, look, there was a patch.... wonder what for? or minor things.
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bself23
    bself23 Posts: 29 Arc User
    I wonder when the servers will be back up.
    Maybe someone fell asleep at the office. ;p
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    They may actually take the full time of the given time? :open_mouth:
    Or maybe we're in for a surprise and get that instance that China has that currently is labeled "Mist City" in Heaven.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • gluteus
    gluteus Posts: 32 Arc User
    Servers still not up??? Usually up by 1am but I do realize it says 11pm to 2am. Will check back at 2am I guess. Have a great day everyone. Thank you PW for all the anniversary events/gifts. I do like the quizzes. I have the answers for the quiz questions as well, unsure if worth posting since someone already posted answers, but I will do it anyways...
    1.) There are one in all of the starter towns and one in Archosaur. (I am not sure there is one in the newest starter town where the SB and DB is, I will need to check that out. If there is, then 7 is the correct answer.
    2.) The Original Races of Perfect World are...1. Winged Elves-Clerics and Archers. 2. Untamed-Venomancers and Barbarians. 3. Humans-Wizards and Blademasters.
    4.) There is the Place of Nirvana Instance that is on the same Island as City of Raging Tide.

• severos95snape
    severos95snape Posts: 7 Arc User

Speaking of Nirvana, I keep getting keys for it and can't exchange them anymore (for subs/chips/..) what should I do with them?? also there's this fairy key (or whatever it was called) that's used to open boxes containing mirage stones dropped in TT, do they still drop even??
  • mango#2840
    mango#2840 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Why are the maintenances not being announced anymore`?
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    can a gm post this week's and last week's patch notes?............................................(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    To be specific cause if i'm not gm's will tell me that I can find the patch notes from a mob drop....
    Need to know the changes between versions 888-890 and 890-892.​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User

heero200 said:

Thanks,​

bloodedone87 said:

there is no prize, but if there was he'd get it

I know there are no prize.
    Do I have to explain the jokes for some people?
    giphy.gif

• zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    So there was a maintenance WITH a small patch and nothing official posted? lol
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Well What Can I Say Better this than nothing.

@sheepclouds @surtr Or any other admin. Can we please get Patch notes.

Ill Update the winner soon Sorry rather busy at the moment...

Of Course Gratz to...
    gluteus wrote: »

You have Won... Nothing... LOL... Well give your self a pat on the back...

Thanks everyone else who had a go... Ill have to do some kinda point system and maybe a Prize every now and then....

Thanks,​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • niajade
    niajade Posts: 78 Arc User
    1. How many Bounty Hunter NPCs are in Perfect World? 30
    2. Name the original races of Perfect World? Human (Warrior & Magician), Untamed (Venomancer, Barbarian), Winged Elfs (Priest, Archer)
    3. How many PWI servers does PWE have? 4 Servers merged from 8
    4. Name the Instance on the Same Island as City Of Raging Tides? Nirvana
    5. What is the Main City in PWI that is also split into 4 sections? Archosaur

Other Notes

Long ago, PW was PW-CN, PW-MY, PW-EU and then came PWI
    Prior to PWI, a venomancer (WereFox) having a hercules and a phoenix was very rare.
    Rank 8 was also exceedingly rare.
    Flying in TW was also not possible
    Back then, it took a tremendous amount of time and effort to gain the third fairy
    Genies also did not exist, pre-PWI

Yestermoon - SB | Dawnglory