What is up with our anniversary

Options
13»

Comments

• maydusk1
    maydusk1 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    wow pwi good job on saying thanks to your players for helping pay your bills for 7 yrs, was a really awesome anniversary this year.....NOT srsly what on earth you couldn't even put actual effort into thinking about what to give us for the event. Most of your event is spend/charge promotion jeepers pwi tysm for giving me what you give me everything other time of the year..

Why did pwi feel that we weren't worth enough to 1 =\ remember on time and 2 actually make effort for us .-. it really sucked to find what you gave us for 7yrs

A few days of 10 treasure maps a day, 3x exp and drops and thats pretty much it, cheers :'(:|
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Options

Im curios. Just what kind of gifts did you wanted to receive from this aniversary?

I didn't expect anything in particular, but I did expect more than we got. Just personally, I wanted at the very least a more timely news post.​​

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    Options

Im curios. Just what kind of gifts did you wanted to receive from this aniversary?​​

That's a very good question! I can name off quite a few: bug fixes, non-CS "bonuses", a new CM, better player-company communication, an explanation on why our CS prices are so outrageously higher than PW-CN's prices, explanations about anything at all, any sort of actual communication, Halleloo water off a duck's back not today Satan....

Of course, I won't pretend I wouldn't be happy with 20 event gold or a non-expiring set of fashion. I do love me some fasion.
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg