What is up with our anniversary

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
I been Pwi a long time you guys are never this late and every year its something more amazing then the other so how about 800 event gold for those event gold awesome flyers the new ones pleas do not go back to regular flyers then give out 800 event gold lol plus if you don't want the flyer there's lots more stuff in event gold shop.

But thats not all people because its pwi anniversary to kick off the new expansion we will be giving away a random 6-10 anniversary star chart that is account stashable for those that dont have an account stash you can buy one in are in game shop.

also we will be giving away exclusive Shelldon pet and 1 s card chest not a random pack but a actual random s card chest.

and because we appreciate are customers here at pwi for all your buying for those that have spent on one of there acounts over $1000 dollars will receive one 11 star refining orb good only on bound items for those that have spent $2000 will recive tier 2 a 12 star refine orb only good for bound equipment to your account for those that want to use the refine orb that doesnt have bound on it you can buy a bind utlity in our in game shop.

for those that have spend $5000 DOLLARS OR MORE YOU WILL RECEIVE IN IN-GAME SX2 CHEST

Hi im no way affiliated with pwi or am in charge of anything but if i was thats what our anniversary would look like if i was in charge of promotions.

if i actually had a say in the game and Owen stock id open up fc hypering for 1 month to celebrate because 3x xp and 2 x drops lol that's not big enough to celebrate a massive expansion.

vote for me for pwi promotions manager lol tell pwi you want me just saying lol

Comments

• zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    All this is fine and well but learn proper English and grammar first before advocating for a position where you will need to type a lot and engage the player base. Just a recommendation.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    instead of asking for stuff and even raise the price for people who spend alot maybe ask for.. you know.. something.
    Like hell even mentioning anniversary from PWE itself would be neat as of now because they totaly blew it this year.
    6.5 year anniversary ok we had a few events but jesus how can you forget one of the days like everyone is waiting for?

PWE please :'(​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah, an acknowledgement and a news post would have been nice, even with no special gifts involved.
    They seem to not care at all anymore, which is sad.​​
    DeffyNature
  • bself23
    bself23 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    An announcement on the anni would be nice at some point. If there wont be an event or something, ATLEAST say that. Even that will settle people. If there is something in the plans. Say THAT then. But SAY SOMETHING on it pwe.
  • igoplop
    igoplop Posts: 124 Arc User
    Options
    I think they are too busy with Neverwinter to remember us :*
  • glassguitar
    glassguitar Posts: 75 Arc User
    Options
    bself23 said:

An announcement on the anni would be nice at some point. If there wont be an event or something, ATLEAST say that. Even that will settle people. If there is something in the plans. Say THAT then. But SAY SOMETHING on it pwe.

On Facebook they said there will be an anni but no details yet.
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    Options

bself23 said:

to be fair they said this a few times and still no information. and now it is just getting sad on how late it is. the anni is the 1 event that people look forward too and in some understanding can see it being late with everything broken, not this late. yes they usually break everything but atleast a post would be alittle more inspiring or a dicussion in fourms.
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • bself23
    bself23 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options

bself23 said:

I was unaware of a post on the anni on facebook. I dont really use or care for facebook. People posting about an ingrown toe nail to what they had for breakfast that day is something i will feel just fine living without knowing.
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    They are having trouble with homicidal snowmen again this year, this time they are killing npc as well tiger-2.gif​​
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    well theres some new anni stuff but seems like its more like a spend promo? for event gold they kinda dirty my ideal the plat tag is a joke 500 real dollars to basicaly get ihe event gold flyer? ouch

i havent even check the event gold shop to see if the 800 event gold flyer is even still in there after update but seriousely 500 dollars?

and the ani events are like ehh i only saw one or 2 new ones not much going on there looking at gifts which i have to work for lol lol.

so for those people who complained when pwi use to just put out a code and say here you go this what you get for complaining now we get ani event gold promo 3 x drops of dq and gear thats worthless lol unless you can farm tt and high lv instance lol congrats you got your wish lol
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    Options
    Players all over we have been asking for it and finally we got it. The 7th Anniversary events are here and personally i have to say i want to cry. What we get another smoke over archosaur, scholarly challenge, the treasure map thing useful for 7 new bloods and the 3x that i assume we are used to. In my opinion this is a huge let down, firstly based on my readings the treasure trove will not be resetted so i cant event use it for charms anymore. What im wondering is why didnt this anniversary take the form of previous one. Then there is that competition that say you must use a character you had for 2008 which is a personal problem for me. I created my first bm back then and i really messed up his stats and their was no RB back then and i couldnt afford resets, so i later deleted him and created another but im sure the new one was created after 2008. Basically for me other than the 3x this Anniversary is a huge let down. I would be happier if Pwi gave me 100 event gold and said Happy Anniversary, but not this and for all who hasnt read it yet. You can find it here . For those who can find some joy out of this, I say have fun and Happy Anniversary.
  • kyoske
    Options
    Im really disappointed with this anniversary event. If it wasnt for all the time ive put in already i would just quit
  • dahighroller
    dahighroller Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    kyoske said:

Im really disappointed with this anniversary event. If it wasnt for all the time ive put in already i would just quit

I quit this game before and really thinking about it again they have no respect for there players all they want is to cash in. this event is a slap in the face after the july bs event that failed so hard and to me still never paid off properly.

• daeron
    daeron Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    laiwaisan said:

and the ani events are like ehh i only saw one or 2 new ones not much going on there looking at gifts which i have to work for lol lol.

so for those people who complained when pwi use to just put out a code and say here you go this what you get for complaining now we get ani event gold promo 3 x drops of dq and gear thats worthless lol unless you can farm tt and high lv instance lol congrats you got your wish lol

Yep, as if we didnt have enough dailies... Lots of the stuff u can get is time-limited, too.
    They said in the news-section: To celebrate the exceptional longevity of our dearest MMO... -
    Well this anniversary seems to miss a lot of love <3 .
    I fondly remember my 1st few anniversaries with PWI in 2009+. Some of my chars still wear the fashion and ride the mounts of those times. The last few years all went down the hill... Nothing special for longtimers... Nothing memorable. :(
    And now: Just a bunch of events copied from earlier occassions, and that x3 is a bad joke. :s
    Feels like any 2nd month of the year now...

• daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    Options
    One sec while I call the whaaaaaaaaaa-mbulance.

Every time they do anything at all somebody finds a reason to complain. It's no wonder they stop trying when our community refuses to be thankful for anything
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • sakulv
    sakulv Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    so those who dont charge wont get any event gold?
    seems really unfair

dynavenosbychibizzz2_zps02ce33d3.png

• yakido
    yakido Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    What a big let down, the events suck, nothing new, no effort on PWI's part a big let down for sure. Waits for the forum police to arrive :)
  • kyoske
    Options
    Now before i bash this anniversary event let me state why i think its ****. Now get smoke, scholar challenge, treasure and the forum competition. Firstly who remembers how competitive smoke was last time and how laggy west arch got when all those skills were being used; well guess what its going to be worse now, because of the recent merger, Good Luck to anyone on getting a good 20 kills per day. I cant comment on scholar challenge as my timing is always off so i wont. The treasure thing is somewhat useful i guess with new bloods, but for 7 days only it wont be much of an impact, so. Now we have the forum competition which will have a few winners, i cant even look at this because when i created my first bm in 08 i really screwed him up, i was like skills look like he have powers, surely he needs magic. so yeah, back then there was no rb and i couldnt afford reset so later on i deleted the dude, so i cant even enter that competition. So here i am a veteran who can tell you all about pwi b4 auto-route, b4 packs, fcc, rb and all that non-sense and what do i and others in my situation get. absolutely nothing. Thanks for the slap in the face PWI
  • razzzza
    Options
    Well... the x3 drop is nice :|​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    i mean come on guys we cant realy be surprised here just so sad if they had used the 800 event gold ideal it would had been fine theres lots of cool stuff in the event shop now.

but instead they took event gold and twisted to greed gave us more dailys if your high lv you know what im talking about if your low lv and just started pwi might be good or bad depends if your bank and inventory can hold all this extra stuff lol.

and thay added all these daily events? thats got to be a lot of programming? when all you had to do was 800 event gold code?

i just dont get it ?

wait maybe i should learn proper grammar and spelling right lolz still dont change the i could be right about some of this lol go ahead and cheap shot me but still dont change facts greed+ani=sucks maybe my math is better then my spelling etc
  • jabq
    Options
    razzzza wrote: »
    Well... the x3 drop is nice :|

Let's just hope it is 3x drop and not a typo @razzzza . Later they would say, we meant 3x exp and 2x drop. Sadly it is a weekend only thing, something better than nothing.

Overall this anni is disappointing. I was looking forward to mounts and fashion (old stuff i know), alts can use those things.

The contest they have is for players in 2008, prize is 1000 zen = $10 = 10 gold, for players who have played for 7 years. Most would have charged more than that amount by now.​​
  • razzzza
    Options
    @jabq yes that was the first thought i had too. i really hope its NOT a typo and they bring a x3 drop haha.
    Also last x2 i farmed way too long i ran out of earning time every single day. i forgot that this even was a thing...​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Options
    Sorry to ruin hopes but just got anniversary email and it clearly states double drops... :( they've got themselves covered.... Sorry to be that guy!!!! I was really excited for triple drops too :(
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • razzzza
    Options
    After checking them myself it really does say double drop.. god damnit hopes crushed again :'(​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • jabq
    Options
    If they started doing triple drops, things would go south very quickly like some of the other games that do 3~5 times drops for special events. Thanks for letting us know.​​
  • razzzza
    Options
    Welp 2 our "events" are charge and spend rewards so.. this anni blows. only thing for me to look forward to is the x2 drop and the barbaric blood..

Really dissapointed actually i did not expect TWO charge reward "events" as ANNIVERSARY events. Thanks PWI, really apprechiate it (also 88.888 Points each like... 888$ for real? come on man..)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • darkanubis08
    darkanubis08 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Well pwi over did this yr for our 7th ann. PWI keep driving ppl away ,and there will be no 8th ..
    and STOP advertising free to play !!! state free to play ,PAY TO get anywhere ,as you all took every thing away .
    my ann date sept 2008 ...
    and i dam sure others old timers will agree ,,this **** sucks !!!!!
    no wonder you had to merge servers as you keep loosing GOOD ppl ,that u all seam not to care about ..
    money not by anything but GREED and PWI seems to be VERY GREEDY ........
    IF you what to close up shop ,,just say so ,,STOP beating around the bush ,and say so !!
  • enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    Options
    Well, this anniversary is going just as I expected so far. ;)
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    Options
    All the end game cashers are happy. And 2x drops for farmers.
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    Options
    Ps just watch. Bound dod from promo will not be able to be combined to josd. LOL something will go wrong