i have no idea what to name this thread but please read and offer answers

Options
kyoske
kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
edited September 2015 in Assassin
So lately ive been playing my sin trying to lvl him and gear him, its kind of hard considering all i have is 50m and dont want to leave myself completely broke, so i thought of maybe farming and also working on my manu skills, so one query i have is there any quick manu lvling guide on the internet, maybe something that shows how much of each mat to get and what to make till you max the level something like this http://darkrayne.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=366768&TabID=3072380&ForumID=1749634&TopicID=9173036, hope linking that wont get me in trouble.

Also Ill leave this here HELP ME​​
Post edited by sylenthunder on

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Options
    In short your questions are:

- is there manu leveling guide
    - if it's possible to level fast
    - and get to know what you need to manufacture armor/weapons

There are leveling guides but they are all for 'old school' gameplay. That isn't possible anymore in the current version of PWI so DON'T SURF THE NET hoping to find a guide you can use.

It's possible to get to at least level 27 just by following the questline from Celestial Vale and some other beginners quest within 3 hours gameplay in PWI. If you see a blacksmith, tailor or craftman you can see the items you need to manufacture things however this isn't needed: just get the drops and if you look nice to PWE maybe they will let you redeem a DreamChaser pack which you can use for the next +- 40 to 50 levels. Find a faction or find friends who will run you through your FB, BH quests and let them run QSM for you so you can get the armor/weapons/.... from the forges outside. From then just follow others and try other instances.

Ofcourse there is a short answer if you want to play Perfect World and want to hit 100+ and get free armor in ehm.. 5 minutes gameplay from the start: check out one of the private servers. It's boring but can give you info about the gameplay you can use in PWI.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Moved to the Assassin forum for obvious reasons.

The thing about Private servers though, is that a lot of the time we customize the gear and make changes to skills and stats. It's also not going to teach you anything about playing your character.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    Options
    My God help me seriously why u move my thread shure i mention lvling my sin and gearing him but my question was general i want to know if there is a manu guide out there that details the amount of weapons and which mats i would need to collect or buy to lvl each stage. My sin is lvl 94 atm, stating im trying to do something doesnt mean im failing at it.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    kyoske wrote: »
    My God help me seriously why u move my thread shure i mention lvling my sin and gearing him but my question was general i want to know if there is a manu guide out there that details the amount of weapons and which mats i would need to collect or buy to lvl each stage. My sin is lvl 94 atm, stating im trying to do something doesnt mean im failing at it.
    Which is entirely a discussion about Sins, and the Sin forum is where you would get that information. TBH, you were pretty vague in your first post and didn't give much in the way of specifics. Since you appear to be a Sin, seeking Sin-related information, I feel this is the correct space.

Who ever said you were failing at anything?

In response to your questions...
    Personally I'd start working on farming TT99 to upgrade to G16 gear. I'm not a Sin though, so I cannot give you the proper path for doing that. (Other Sin's could, hence being in the Sin's forum.)
    If you're looking for guides on gear, they may also be in the appropriate forum.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    as far as farming for mats. if you can go with faction or solo TT 1-1, 1-2, and 2-1 are great easy farming for coin which u can use to buy gear/refines/gems. the mats you're looking for are broken drums, soulgatherer's tentacles, and forshura's hook (i may be wrong about the dungeon it may be 2-2, please correct me if i'm wrong)
    as far as leveling. what level are you now. if you're 40 or higher do your Bh's and crazy stone. if you're in the 85-95 range do the other blue dailies quests. depending on how much grinding you do. you can hit 100 in a matter of days-couple weeks, and do phoenix valley. if you're a cash shopper and want to level really fast. charge 40 gold and wait for item Illusionary Crystal to be on sale in boutique (it's not always available.) this crystal will get you to lvl 95 intsantly and possibly further if you buy more and havent been reawakened yet.
    as for gear itself are you looking for pvp or pve and are you going sage or demon? most demon pve sins will go for aps gear (be careful with this as some instances have nerfed damage with aps) for overall damage regardless of pve or pvp. you'll want minimum nirvana or lunar second or third cast (some people can be rather picky about gear when the ask for a squad, but you can usually find a good squad that will accept you with any gear as long as you are not a one to two-shot in said dungeon).
    My sin is demon with barely refined (less than +3) aps gear (can solo just about any boss in the level 89 dungeon and map bosses in morai) and that was how i originally wanted him. if i ever go back to him, i may consider switching him to sage and getting him full nirv/lunar 3rd recast.
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.