Move my acct to a usable server or refund my $10,000 !!!!!

2»

Comments

• hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    I think there should be a one time transfer to be able to transfer from the EU server to one of the other three and vice versa. Heck could probably even charge like 20 gold. Give it a deadline and then do it all at once over a maintanence.
  • unbarb
    unbarb Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    rocky19 said:

unbarb said:

PWE and ARC Games announced the servers transfer option for Perfect World International (PWI). so everyone can play wherever they want, we need to wait now.

Source?

asurin said:

unbarb said:

PWE and ARC Games announced the servers transfer option for Perfect World International (PWI). so everyone can play wherever they want, we need to wait now.

Citation needed.
    We dont need source or citation... its something very important and needed by the community and PWE know it. Its obvious they will enable this option soon to satisfy their loyal customers.
    Soon everyone will be able to transfer their characters from West to East, EU to East, West to EU, etc... :)
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited September 2015
    unbarb wrote: »
    We dont need source or citation... its something very important and needed by the community and PWE know it. Its obvious they will enable this option soon to satisfy their loyal customers.
    Soon everyone will be able to transfer their characters from West to East, EU to East, West to EU, etc... :)
    Actually, when you say "PWE and ARC Games announced", you are directly stating that it has already been announced, and is fact.

Since this is not the case, your statement is a blatant lie.

Additionally, "soon" in PWE's terms, can be up to two years. We know this from experience.

So basically, your entire post is a complete fabrication, and completely trollbait.
    What's really sad is that there are enough gullible people out there that they might actually believe your blatant lies, and have their hopes risen falsely.

If your intent is to cause pain, great job.
    This is your final warning.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • asurin
    asurin Posts: 86 Arc User
    unbarb said:

Any evidence that cannot be proven or cited can easily be dis-proven with the same facts.
    Citation needed or stop lying. That easy.
    FoxyGR.gif
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    asurin wrote: »
    Citation needed.

The dude/tte @rocky19 said it, s/he said it on the net. It must be true, it is on the internet. No further proof is necessary.​​
  • asurin
    asurin Posts: 86 Arc User
    jabq said:

The dude/tte @rocky19 said it, s/he said it on the net. It must be true, it is on the internet. No further proof is necessary.​​

Citation needed.
    FoxyGR.gif
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    I didnt (aside from server crashes) have lag before merger.
    After merger, my ping is red 95% of the time, in any part of the map, in any instance. Nothing has changed on my end. Same ISP, Same computer, same computer chair. Nothing changed.

So there is lag for some players. That includes skill lag, moving, and typing. All new problems that appeared after the merger.

NGTUy53.png