Server Merge -- FREE Identity Stone is on the way (Updated)

Comments

• jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User

darky26 wrote: »

I agree. I think everything went very well with the merge.

Everything is in place and alright. No missing toons, no missing gear, and I haven't heard of anyone missing anything.

It must be hard on the people that had to change time for events, but the merge itself, went well I think.

everything went well for the merge except in the case of everyone that bought account stash stones getting screwed

If they give everyone who bought an account stash stone for each toon on different servers that merged a double sized account stash then that would **** over every person who did not have characters on 2 different servers with account stash. How would people like me who had only one char on one server before the merge be able to double my account stash after the merge too?

If PWI is going to allow some who bought 2 stones to have a double stash size then everyone ought to have that same option regardless. Best option is for PWI to give a refund to those who thought they could exploit the account stash issue with the merge.
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    jadasia said:

If they give everyone who bought an account stash stone for each toon on different servers that merged a double sized account stash then that would **** over every person who did not have characters on 2 different servers with account stash. How would people like me who had only one char on one server before the merge be able to double my account stash after the merge too?

If PWI is going to allow some who bought 2 stones to have a double stash size then everyone ought to have that same option regardless. Best option is for PWI to give a refund to those who thought they could exploit the account stash issue with the merge.

I understand what you mean, I'd like a double account stash too, but I see things a bit differently. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was said before the merge, that people who had an account stash on both serves, after merge they'd get a double account stash. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that people actually bought account stash stones just for this option. Only to see that it didn't work. So basically people spent money or in game coins/gold for thin air?

I also don't see it as an exploit. It was announced that it would happen this way. I didn't see any official being against it or read any rule forbidding it. So I don't see anything bad about it. It was announced and people made plans accordingly.

I'd like having the option to be able to have a double account stash too. And like you suggested I agree, a refund could be given to people who bought 2 account stash stones, or another thing that could happen and that I'd prefer, is to give the option to everyone to be able to get a double account stash ( being able to buy and use 2 account stash stones).

• zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    So I am hearing that people that submit tickets now are being told we are not getting identity stones. Is this true? WTF is going on with this PWE, it's past the end of August and still no Identity stone. OR SPIRIT COINS........
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • lorranneves
    lorranneves Posts: 2 Arc User
    Well, today is the beginning of September and nothing PWI send "Stone to rename" ... It is becoming a company inresponsabilidade towards players, because that auterações made to unite the servers was a fully taking action without the concept of users, many had the names of their characters changed because of this change. They said they would be sending the stones until "20/08" and so far nothing has come to just any player. Is that besides having the disorder to have the name changed, we still have to spend to fix what the company did ???
  • lorranneves
    lorranneves Posts: 2 Arc User
    It is valid, the GM stop sending Box of Letters and send the "stone to change the name" !! It would be more useful than those Box "C - S "level only comes letters" C "" B "and at most" A ".
  • darky26
    edited September 2015

Well, today is the beginning of September and nothing PWI send "Stone to rename" ... It is becoming a company inresponsabilidade towards players, because that auterações made to unite the servers was a fully taking action without the concept of users, many had the names of their characters changed because of this change. They said they would be sending the stones until "20/08" and so far nothing has come to just any player. Is that besides having the disorder to have the name changed, we still have to spend to fix what the company did ???

I'd like too, to have the identity stone. It wasn't my choice for some of my toons to be renamed, but at least I'd like the chance to pick a name similar or a different name, according to my tastes. I'd like having that option and since they suggested it, I started hoping to be honest.

Just an info, they said that the affected toons would have to log in prior/till 20/08. Not that they would have sent the stones by then. If they were to send the stones, it would be after that date. I think that it will take time to find all the toons,accounts, users, e.t.c. and distribute them.

So I am hearing that people that submit tickets now are being told we are not getting identity stones. Is this true? WTF is going on with this PWE, it's past the end of August and still no Identity stone. OR SPIRIT COINS........

If this is true, I'll be sad. I was happy at the idea of having the option to remove the suffix. I didn't chose it to be there, so I wanted to make it go away if possible. I didn't have any choice in the matter, so at least I'd like a choice in a new name or a similar one.

• kakumi
    kakumi Posts: 3 Arc User
    I submitted a ticket. If I do not get my stone soon, as promised by PWI I will be contacting the BBB.
    Seems like to get anything resolved, that is the proper channel to go nowadays.​​
  • thesquee1
    thesquee1 Posts: 44 Arc User
    I wouldn't mind so much if we would only be told the status...
  • tokaloc
    tokaloc Posts: 1 Arc User
    knowing PWI theyre just hoping we'll all forget and just buy a stone. Well maybe if they'd been reasonably priced i would for an odd char but i have quite a few chars with HL post fix and i checked only half have actual existing counterparts from Morai server so should never have recieved the postfix. So PWI you messed up and its your responsibility to fix it. Stop hanging around a week is more than long enough to send out the identity stones
  • asurin
    asurin Posts: 86 Arc User
    tokaloc said:

knowing PWI theyre just hoping we'll all forget and just buy a stone. Well maybe if they'd been reasonably priced i would for an odd char but i have quite a few chars with HL post fix and i checked only half have actual existing counterparts from Morai server so should never have recieved the postfix. So PWI you messed up and its your responsibility to fix it. Stop hanging around a week is more than long enough to send out the identity stones

If that's the case, then I guess we can start forgetting to empty our bank accounts into anything related to PWE. We can start forgetting to log in daily because of empty promises and no compromises are being made.

Honestly, I'm for that idea. Start "forgetting" to empty our bank accounts into PWE. Seriously, stop buying the Zen points or whatever it is. They want us to forget something they promise, I'm saying we forget something that they seriously need. They squeeze and squeeze and squeeze all for nothing. Let's squeeze back.
    FoxyGR.gif
  • mortiscorvus
    mortiscorvus Posts: 39 Arc User
    Well its past the end of last month and still no stone. Can we get an update ?
  • jadasia
    darky26 said:

jadasia said:

I understand what you mean, I'd like a double account stash too, but I see things a bit differently. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was said before the merge, that people who had an account stash on both serves, after merge they'd get a double account stash. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that people actually bought account stash stones just for this option. Only to see that it didn't work. So basically people spent money or in game coins/gold for thin air?

I also don't see it as an exploit. It was announced that it would happen this way. I didn't see any official being against it or read any rule forbidding it. So I don't see anything bad about it. It was announced and people made plans accordingly.

I'd like having the option to be able to have a double account stash too. And like you suggested I agree, a refund could be given to people who bought 2 account stash stones, or another thing that could happen and that I'd prefer, is to give the option to everyone to be able to get a double account stash ( being able to buy and use 2 account stash stones).

I can understand the devs giving a temporary double stash so those who have merging accounts would have an opportunity to not lose anything they have in the merged account stash just like when the 2 EU servers merged. None of the info regarding the double account size claimed that it would be permanent.

Again it wouldn't be fair if someone exploited the merger to keep a double account stash size and not give the rest who had only 1 account on a server the same opportunity for a double account stash. It should be everyone or nobody.
  • konataizumichan
    konataizumichan Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Off topic but...

Honestly it's kinda weird there's no account stash extension stones in the first place. Account stash has been around for a long time, there's extension stones for every other storage space, and having a larger stash wouldn't give a huge tactical advantage or break the game, just add convenience. And it's one more way PW could make money.

Lol remember when stash first came out, we were all like "This is great!" Then just about everything released after that point was unable to be stashed. GG
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Off topic but...

Honestly it's kinda weird there's no account stash extension stones in the first place. Account stash has been around for a long time, there's extension stones for every other storage space, and having a larger stash wouldn't give a huge tactical advantage or break the game, just add convenience. And it's one more way PW could make money.

Lol remember when stash first came out, we were all like "This is great!" Then just about everything released after that point was unable to be stashed. GG

Mostly only character bound items are not stashable like rank gear or code items.
    Bound items by themselfs i cant call anything that would be stashworthy what i cant get on my main and i never had a problem with it.
    Also i dont quiet see the benefits of having a bigger stash except having more room to store more items anyways.
    When you trade a whole gear set around it maybe is iffy yea a bigger one would be great by itself but its not needed.
    I would like a bigger one myself but only to stash more items and have access to them on my main character.

On Topic though:

I really want this stone. im getting real tired of the HL suffix and it cant be that hard to give them out honestly.

Cheers :)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • konataizumichan
    Well if you're like me then storage space is kinda hard to come by. Hang on let me check my current free spaces on main...

Fully expanded bank - 1 space empty
    Fully expanded cupboard - 0 spaces empty
    Normal account stash - 3 spaces empty

So yeah I need some more room.

I don't mind if things are bound. Take free pots and charms from login / check-in rewards for example. Being bound prevents them from being traded and sold, that helps keep the economy in check and abuse down. That's fine, that's good! But crikey mate I'm just trying to feed my alts on the same account you know, they get hungry from time to time, so why are things like this bound AND non-stashable. Just seems unnecessary and redundant.

On topic tho, I really want a stone too! But it's because I lacked the foresight to create a char with my name on the other server pre-merge. See I actually want the suffix. So trade me @razzzza ^^ No I'm not going to buy a freaking name change stone just for that >.>
  • zoner112012

Well if you're like me then storage space is kinda hard to come by. Hang on let me check my current free spaces on main...

Fully expanded bank - 1 space empty
    Fully expanded cupboard - 0 spaces empty
    Normal account stash - 3 spaces empty

So yeah I need some more room.

I don't mind if things are bound. Take free pots and charms from login / check-in rewards for example. Being bound prevents them from being traded and sold, that helps keep the economy in check and abuse down. That's fine, that's good! But crikey mate I'm just trying to feed my alts on the same account you know, they get hungry from time to time, so why are things like this bound AND non-stashable. Just seems unnecessary and redundant.

On topic tho, I really want a stone too! But it's because I lacked the foresight to create a char with my name on the other server pre-merge. See I actually want the suffix. So trade me @razzzza ^^ No I'm not going to buy a freaking name change stone just for that >.>

I will say, the way that PWI has so many things that are the same item but don't stack IS annoying.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • razzzza
    edited September 2015
    Wow you need to throw stuff away *giggle* :)
    And yes some items are unnessecary to be character bound thats true and PWI keeps rolling with it anyways.
    Annoying but oh well

So you dont have the suffix and you want to change your name anyways? got sick of your name you choose at the beginning?
    I would like to keep my ingame name but i think i have to pick a new one sadly.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • konataizumichan
    I can't throw anything away... it might be useful one day! QQ

And nonono I do want the suffix. My name is fine, but I want the suffix as a way of showing where I came from. Teach heritage and all that. I should have created another me on the other server before the merge but I missed the window of opportunity. Ah well such is life.

But I do feel bad for the people that have the suffix and don't want it. It literally took hours to come up with my name when the game was only 6 months old, I can only imagine what a pain it must be to have to find a new one.

• beautyperfection
    beautyperfection Posts: 16 Arc User
    Tell me about it, it's so hard to try to find a new name for my veno :(
  • razzzza
    And nonono I do want the suffix. My name is fine, but I want the suffix as a way of showing where I came from. Teach heritage and all that. I should have created another me on the other server before the merge but I missed the window of opportunity. Ah well such is life.

Ah i see like a grandpa yelling at people for random things

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud_1248.jpg

Makes sense now :)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • konataizumichan
    Yes I've yelled at clouds and I've yelled at kids to get off my lawn...

I try not to yell in the forums but when I do, I use all caps. Jsyk
  • asurin
    September 2nd, 2015; Still no word about the Identity stone from CM/GM/Dev Teams. We were promised stones if logged in from August 4th to August 20th by the end of August.

The last anyone saw anything in regards of Identity Stones being given out was as of August 21st, when we were told that they were reviewing the distribution logs. That's 12-ish days ago.

If the Identity Stones were not an arm and a leg in the Cash Shop, I'd bought some already. $30 is no where near a reasonable price for something as small as a name change. Maybe pay that much for a server transfer, as more data is required to be put in when performing such a thing, defiantly not for a name change.

Unless it's just one stone for me to change the names of all the characters I own on the server, or the name change stone itself came with super extension item like a Super-Extension Safe, Inventory, or pet cage. Or some bound, gender specific fashion. AKA female gets a female fashion, males get a male fashion. I would pay $30 for that.

The highest I've seen rename stones in other Freemium MMO's was $6. To charge 5x's that amount is beyond accepting.
    FoxyGR.gif
  • enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    I think PWE meant that "You are free to purchase an ID Stone out of the Cash Shop." ;)

The "Free ID Stone on the way" was a typo.
  • jadasia
    asurin said:

September 2nd, 2015; Still no word about the Identity stone from CM/GM/Dev Teams. We were promised stones if logged in from August 4th to August 20th by the end of August.

The last anyone saw anything in regards of Identity Stones being given out was as of August 21st, when we were told that they were reviewing the distribution logs. That's 12-ish days ago.

If the Identity Stones were not an arm and a leg in the Cash Shop, I'd bought some already. $30 is no where near a reasonable price for something as small as a name change. Maybe pay that much for a server transfer, as more data is required to be put in when performing such a thing, defiantly not for a name change.

Unless it's just one stone for me to change the names of all the characters I own on the server, or the name change stone itself came with super extension item like a Super-Extension Safe, Inventory, or pet cage. Or some bound, gender specific fashion. AKA female gets a female fashion, males get a male fashion. I would pay $30 for that.

The highest I've seen rename stones in other Freemium MMO's was $6. To charge 5x's that amount is beyond accepting.

We'll get them when we get them. Until then deal with it.
  • zoner112012
    jadasia said:

asurin said:

Yes because complaining hurts people so we better not be upset about it right? lol
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • jadasia
    edited September 2015

jadasia said:

asurin said:

Yes because complaining hurts people so we better not be upset about it right? lol
    And complaining about it in the forum is going to accomplish what exactly besides embarrassing the hell out of oneself? We'll get them when we get them. Be patient or GTFO.

Oh and if one doesn't like the price of them in the cash shop they don't have to buy them. No need to QQ over it.
  • asurin
    edited September 2015

Hello PWI,

Characters that were renamed at the time of the merger with a suffix (LC, HL, RT, LC2, HL2, RT2) will be eligible for the free Identity Stone provided they have been successfully logged in to prior to August 20th. The item will be distributed by in-game mail, so please be sure to keep some space open in your in-game mailbox. We plan to have the item sent out by the end of August.

The block is what was said. That they planned to have the items sent out by the end of August. We're day 3 into September!
    jadasia said:

Be patient or GTFO.

There is a time for patience, then there is a time to notice that promises are being broken. People were patient. They did THEIR part of the requirement. Aside from the ludicrus price for a name change stone, the CONVENIENCE of the said item in going on "sale" and the other issues that have occurred with the server merge, people are tired of being patient. They are TIRED of being scammed and having things taken from them. Many of these people who are being scammed ARE paying into the game even! Yet they are not being treated as players, just bank accounts!
    FoxyGR.gif
  • zoner112012
    asurin said:

Hello PWI,

Characters that were renamed at the time of the merger with a suffix (LC, HL, RT, LC2, HL2, RT2) will be eligible for the free Identity Stone provided they have been successfully logged in to prior to August 20th. The item will be distributed by in-game mail, so please be sure to keep some space open in your in-game mailbox. We plan to have the item sent out by the end of August.

The block is what was said. That they planned to have the items sent out by the end of August. We're day 3 into September!
    jadasia said:

Be patient or GTFO.

There is a time for patience, then there is a time to notice that promises are being broken. People were patient. They did THEIR part of the requirement. Aside from the ludicrus price for a name change stone, the CONVENIENCE of the said item in going on "sale" and the other issues that have occurred with the server merge, people are tired of being patient. They are TIRED of being scammed and having things taken from them. Many of these people who are being scammed ARE paying into the game even! Yet they are not being treated as players, just bank accounts!
    Hi fam, I feel like we should be related xD
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • darky26
    edited September 2015
    jadasia said:

And complaining about it in the forum is going to accomplish what exactly besides embarrassing the hell out of oneself? We'll get them when we get them. Be patient or GTFO.

Oh and if one doesn't like the price of them in the cash shop they don't have to buy them. No need to QQ over it.

I don't consider it complaining. If I promise something to someone and I won't deliver said promise, should I be surprised if the other party reaches out to me and tries to figure out what's going on? That's the situation here. I never asked for anything, or intend to. But there was an announcement that said that they will send identity stones. Is it so bad for me to hope for that? Again I'm not asking for anything, it was their suggestion which was very welcome.

On the part we'll get them when we get them, I agree. Still I see nothing wrong with people posting and asking each other if they received the item, or if anyone has heard anything new about it.

Besides posts can be helpful. Like with the reward of 9 millions. People were against it, they saw it, they removed it. So it could help in this case don't you think? If they can't deliver the items now, I understand and do not mind, but maybe with these posts, they'll understand that we care and that the forced suffix isn't an insignificant matter to us.
  • zoner112012
    jadasia said:

jadasia said:

asurin said:

Meh I was going to reply but figured it was a waste of time responding to such illogical crud. What would be the point of forums if people couldn't complain? For that matter, how can I embarrass myself if I don't care what most of the people from game think about me? LOL As for being patient. Thanks mom, I will take that into consideration never. Who are you the forum ethics manager?

ln5aR6B.jpg