Options
1235»

Comments

• shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    Options
    ethika1 wrote: »
    So no reply back yet? ~~~~

Yes, there has been a reply. Scroll up 9 posts before yours, same page, and Sylen has the reply in his post.

So that is a no. I would expect a full explanation. That chance pack for chips sounds really expensive compared to what chips were.​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    shimarra wrote: »

Yes, there has been a reply. Scroll up 9 posts before yours, same page, and Sylen has the reply in his post.

So that is a no. I would expect a full explanation. That chance pack for chips sounds really expensive compared to what chips were.

You're not very familiar with how PWE works yet. samurai-38.gif​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    Options

So that is a no. I would expect a full explanation. That chance pack for chips sounds really expensive compared to what chips were.

You're not very familiar with how PWE works yet. samurai-38.gif

Failure to meet my expectations does NOT change my expectations. You could brush up on the game though it seems on a lot of your replies.​​
  • ethika1
    ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
    Options

thats not a reply. we had a GM posting and we're half expecting to hear somthing back on monday.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options

You're not very familiar with how PWE works yet. samurai-38.gif

Failure to meet my expectations does NOT change my expectations. You could brush up on the game though it seems on a lot of your replies.​​

thats not a reply. we had a GM posting and we're half expecting to hear somthing back on monday.

So much truth, so little real answers. What is the point of the forums if GMs refuse to respond/interact with players. Sure we have admins that can help, but in the end GMs are the ones that need to be keeping us informed. Not like they REALLY do TOO much to respond here on important issues.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Options
    MoGs can be gotten from TW rewards? Whelp, that's the end of small factions then. Everyone will move their main toon to a bigger, wins-guaranteed faction. Heck, people might even park alts in TWs to farm MoGs...
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    Options
    no the entire server gets 1 MoG given randomly per week its not even noticable.
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • White_Lie
    White_Lie Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    Why is this still being spoken about like the end of the world. they normally remove the r9 mats from the boutique for a time in between sales. chips normally are never removed though but seeing as nobody uses chips for anything else it makes sense.

the r9 mats will be back in time for the next r9 sale.

you can all stop running around like headless chickens now.
  • grace83shin
    grace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User
    Options
    White_Lie wrote: »
    Why is this still being spoken about like the end of the world. they normally remove the r9 mats from the boutique for a time in between sales. chips normally are never removed though but seeing as nobody uses chips for anything else it makes sense.

the r9 mats will be back in time for the next r9 sale.

you can all stop running around like headless chickens now.

/endthread
    Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
    One lightning bolt at a time baby!