Double sized Stash Issues (group the descriptions here for ease of finding & comparing them)

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    From earlier in this very thread.....
    enelimm wrote: »
    Thank you for creating this thread, it does help! I've raised this issue with our teams and will keep you updated :)

​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 80 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    tesone wrote: »
    enelimm wrote: »
    Thank you for creating this thread, it does help! I've raised this issue with our teams and will keep you updated :)

Thank God someone responded. I sent in a ticket, but the response I got back told me to go to the server merge FAQ like I was a complete idiot even when I clearly and politely explained the situation to them in detail.......you guys really need to clean up your support center it's just been in such disorder for years. fox-5.gif
    ​​

i got this response too.... I swear to god they don't even read the tickets.

I'm going to submit a ticket with the words "FREE" "JOSD" and "100 MILL" and see if a robot responds back with a suitable answer. :(

anyway, thanks for the human response
    @enelimm mucho appreciated.

Id like to see response for that, but me personally I'd take the 100mil and give away the JoSD, need more vit stones later down the road if i can ever get my hands on a matchless wings from packs because i refuse to pay the absorbant amount of coin people want for one.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    My account stash shows 32 slots. I have items in the bottom row so it doesn't disappear. But, the other 16 slots are not usable. 16 slots are usable. Meaning once you remove anything excess of 16 you are re-limited back to 16. And if you remove everything from the bottom 2 rows they will disappear (This part i haven't done yet but have inferred from other people's posts)

I really hope this is fixed. Until such time I will be requesting a refund for the gold I had to use to purchase a defective item advertised as working and prepared for use.
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
    I have the 4 Rolls in account stash.. The issue i'm having is, not many items can be put in account stash like...Hp/Mp Charms, Gear, Shards, Genie exp Cubes, SoD/SoA,and the list goes on and on...Kinda make account stash useless if you cant put hardly anything in it..Hope it gets fixed soon
  • redmouse
    redmouse Posts: 7 Arc User
    I hope they fix this soon.
    Also, i'd like to see a fix ONLY for affected people, not a free double size account stash for everyone, as we put money into the game in order to get the *promised* double account stash.
    If they do it for everyone then we should get the gold back for the account stash stone we bought.

We know how PWE does things in this game... half arsed isn't quite right.... quarter arsed perhaps?
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    I can use all 32 spots on my 3 accounts. sorta.

I had put something in each slot before the merge so the account stash was full. I used ammo, pots, fireworks, stackable stuff.

I can replace one of these slots with something from my bag. I cannot click or drag to get it to get it into the stash unless it is one of those items already there.

I can move items around inside the stash. I can split a stack and move 1 item to empty spots making those slots "usable" again.

It's tedious, but working for me. Hope they fix it soon.

--
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    So after moving all items in my stash to just the top 2 rows, the whole 3rd and 4th row just disappeared...
    Thanks PWI for making me waste gold on something that just **** disapears. Would have liked the warning in advance instead of finding out this way.
  • techdawg
    techdawg Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Three separate accounts between myself and a friend, all three did NOT have the 17 item slots filled, and ended up with just the original 2-row Stash. It's fully functional, mind you, but still just 16 item slots total, both visible and usable. Yes, all three accounts had stashes activated on both servers prior to the merge.

I would also like to reiterate statements made by more than just a few here, that after having sent my initial ticket in, and being quite clear and concise that all the requirements had been met, I was given an extremely offensive (to my intelligence) response referring to some forum FAQ, basically inferring that if I had activated stashes on both servers, I now have a double stash.. doh!

It's responses like this, from customer service, that seriously undermine any good work you GM's are doing on this end, and believe me, I DO very much appreciate what you are doing.

Thank you
    Signature_2.png
  • elyora2
    techdawg wrote: »
    I would also like to reiterate statements made by more than just a few here, that after having sent my initial ticket in, and being quite clear and concise that all the requirements had been met, I was given an extremely offensive (to my intelligence) response referring to some forum FAQ, basically inferring that if I had activated stashes on both servers, I now have a double stash.. doh!

Thank you

Yup. I got exactly the same response even tho i was very clear I did have an account stash on both servers. I just got the link to the FAQ, and the whole issue got ignored.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    In the same bandwagon of not having the stash as advertised.

I haven't bothered with a ticket because ticket staff are kinda sorta really terrible and I'm waiting to see what happens here first.
    ​​
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    opkossy wrote: »
    In the same bandwagon of not having the stash as advertised.

I haven't bothered with a ticket because ticket staff are kinda sorta really terrible and I'm waiting to see what happens here first.
    ​​

The response youd get is already on this thread anyway... Pretty sure the love child of drake kahn and diablo couldnt have trolled harder.

p7yx8.jpg
  • thatguy123456
    thatguy123456 Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    this is the response i got after patiently updating my ticket to explain that yes.. i had stashes on HT and Arch before the merger.. but alas.. no 32 slots after merge...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    -to paraphrase the ticket, wait and see. They'll say something when they have more concrete info-
    -=--==--=-=-=-
    let's see what they do.. I'm sure they got a ton of tickets on this or i am sure they wouldn't have changed their answers.​​
    Post edited by ovenusarmanio on
  • lilmomcrow
    lilmomcrow Posts: 15 Arc User
    I think that "Navi" is handling alot of tickets these days.
  • elyora2
    edited August 2015
    lilmomcrow wrote: »
    I think that "Navi" is handling alot of tickets these days.

Yea I actually got a useful response on my ticket today on my ticket and I'm thankfull for it
    "Hello,

This is already a known issue and we have updated the QA Team and Engineers look into this further. Once I have an update from them, I will update this ticket. No updates will be provided in the meantime and I have something solid and concrete from them.

Take care and have a great day!"
  • tesone
    tesone Posts: 45 Arc User
    Dang, elyora you got lucky. Now that's the kind of response that should be provided to customers in the first place. I would have been happy with that response when I sent in my ticket.fox-41.gif​​
    siggy_zpscq8zz0q8.png

| Retired PWI veteran 2010-2015 |
  • opkossy
    tesone wrote: »
    Dang, elyora you got lucky. Now that's the kind of response that should be provided to customers in the first place. I would have been happy with that response when I sent in my ticket.fox-41.gif

Must have stumbled upon the 1/35535 chance of a ticket with a proper response. Hope they had a master ball to catch it!
    ​​
  • pwizz23
    pwizz23 Posts: 16 Arc User
    I submitted the bug report just so that it's in their system that I've got this issue too.
    I actually got the same response elyora did. That it's a known bug and when there's something that can be done, they'll update. Sigh. I really wanted the double sized stash.
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    Can we get a resolution on this please!
    m5arXCN.png
  • opkossy
    prancing wrote: »

It's getting looked at. Since they haven't figured it out or made a fix, there's no resolution right now.
  • techdawg
    elyora2 wrote: »
    I actually got a useful response on my ticket today on my ticket and I'm thankfull for it
    "Hello,

This is already a known issue and we have updated the QA Team and Engineers look into this further. Once I have an update from them, I will update this ticket. No updates will be provided in the meantime and I have something solid and concrete from them.

Take care and have a great day!"
    After literally making a fool of myself ranting to support, I also got a similar 'useful' response, to which I responded gratefully, albeit sheepishly.
    opkossy wrote: »
    prancing wrote: »

It's getting looked at. Since they haven't figured it out or made a fix, there's no resolution right now.

My only concern now is that it gets forgotten and swept under the rug, like so many other issues have been in the past. Honestly, if it's not something that is gonna be able to be resolved through a fix, just admit the error, and refund the gold to the players involved.
    Signature_2.png
  • sabreblade
    sabreblade Posts: 5 Arc User
    I had the double stash in mine so it made 4 rows. I was able to do the alt to put in 1 item of something into another block so I could put stuff in it. Now though something happened and I lost the bottom 2 rows. I hope that's a glitch as well Or wasted money.
  • eirghan
    bump :| don't let them forget about us :(
  • cynderangel
    cynderangel Posts: 193 Arc User
    It has been too long with no update. At this point, we need refunds. PWIs response thus far has been less than satisfactory.
    102/101/102 cleric
  • cynderangel
    cynderangel Posts: 193 Arc User
    This thread got pushed too far down. We still need an answer.
    102/101/102 cleric
  • techdawg
    Agreed, my original ticket has been closed due to inactivity it's been so long. Just provide the refund already and be done with it.​​
    Signature_2.png
  • lilmomcrow
    lilmomcrow Posts: 15 Arc User
    wow, I would think we deserve at least an update by now....
  • elyora2
    Still waiting for a solution. This is taking way to long...
  • midnightstarrz
    midnightstarrz Posts: 81 Arc User
    waaaayyy tooo long....
  • eirghan
    edited August 2015
    doo doo doo dood oo... :*
  • mommacrow77
    mommacrow77 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Guess there is still no word on this being fixed. Should we write a new ticket asking for a refund then I wonder?